Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 17th December 2017, 17:29   #121
BHPian

Anyone aware of the change in ownership at 3M Gurgaon outlet? Looks like Anurag has moved out.
What's been the impact on the service quality? I availed their services a few times - mainly washing - it was ok when Anurag was around.
piyush1.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 18:37   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush1.a View Post
Anyone aware of the change in ownership at 3M Gurgaon outlet? Looks like Anurag has moved out.
What's been the impact on the service quality? I availed their services a few times - mainly washing - it was ok when Anurag was around.
There has been some modification to the ownership. Anurag has exited and sold to one Mr Ankit Agarwal. Rajesh and the rest of the team are all in place still. I got two of my cars polished and cleaned from the insides very recently and had some terrible rust stains removed too. Did not sense any drop in quality. Ankit is a young person and so I assume will be keen on doing well. Hope this helps.

Last edited by V.Narayan : 17th December 2017 at 18:50.
V.Narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 19:02   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
There has been some modification to the ownership. Anurag has exited and sold to one Mr Ankit Agarwal. Rajesh and the rest of the team are all in place still. I got two of my cars polished and cleaned from the insides very recently and had some terrible rust stains removed too. Did not sense any drop in quality. Ankit is a young person and so I assume will be keen on doing well. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. Yes Ankit is the new person. Would want to see some more feedback on how it's going.
I am looking for some extensive detailing. Any suggestions other than 3M in Gurgaon?
piyush1.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2017, 13:58   #124
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
It takes 2 days because the coating is left overnight. Anyone detailing your car in 2-3 hours is a scam, with simple rubbing polish.
Hey just wanted to know why detailing will take so much time. Hope detailing is different from ceramic coating. I assume the ceramic coating is a time taking job where multiple coats are required and thus time taking.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Recently I found sprinkled road tar on my car and can spot very fine tar marks on several places. I am not fond of the expensive ceramic coatings as I can not keep up with the terms and conditions it usually comes with. Don't want to waste money on expensive coatings as it will hardly last for few weeks if not taken care. In that case what could be the best possible process I can opt for to remove these marks(I assumed it to be detailing).
roby_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2017, 14:08   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
Hey just wanted to know why detailing will take so much time. Hope detailing is different from ceramic coating. I assume the ceramic coating is a time taking job where multiple coats are required and thus time taking.

Hi, the detailing process he uses starts from paint measurement, to claying the car, to two coats of polishing, then wax/sealent coat next morning. It takes a longer time because Jaspreet and his team(2 more people) handle the car themselves and not a staff that's untrained. Visit his studio once for a better idea of the process.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2017, 14:31   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
You would need a proper cleaning, rubbing and polishing - finishing off with waxing.

A friend of mine went to this place, and is all praises for it. I have not been there - so maybe you can give a try with a pinch of salt

Carcleanz Outlet
IIT Crossing, Hauz Khas Mehrauli Road, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India

I can see now from their site, that they are doing at home services too.
ptaneja is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2017, 20:05   #127
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note: Please avoid multiple posts recommending the same dealer. Anyone asking for a recommendation is requested to please go through the thread first. Thanks!
noopster is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote