Team-BHP - Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/144141-car-detailing-3m-car-care-gurgaon.html)

3M car care has opened in gurgaon! The service is pretty good and professional. It's the best place to have a foam wash. Costs 428 all inclusive and you get
1. Full body air blow
2. Full body foam wash
3. Intention vacuum
4. Engine bay clean
5. Mat cleaning
6. Alloys cleaning
7. Air dry
8. Glass clean

Very satified.

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-image95978717.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-image3803012156.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-image1480009651.jpg

Gurgaon Car care is situated on the golf course road neat the inox car sales. You have to cross the sunset boulevard jn on the golf course road ( going towards sikenderpur rapid metro ) and keep left. You will see 3m signage on your left. Turn left onto the service lane.

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-image3123136516.jpg

Newtonmeter, please post the Address!

3M Car Care opening soon in Kailash Colony as well, just after Kailash Colony Metro Station on the Road heading towards LSR in the building which houses the Royal Enfield Showroom!

Soon I'll be posting about a BHPian Detailer who religiously does the task himself! Really appreciate how Team BHP can help in developing Pro Detailers. :D

To Reach 3M car care. You have to take a left from the Main Golf Course Chowk when coming from HUDA City Centre. Then Proceed straight, towards the left, there is a Wine Shop and a 2nd Hand Car Dealer. 3M is next to it.

Gurgaon People can PM me for the directions.
Happy to Help!

Good to know that 3M has finally come to NCR. It was really disappointing that they hadn't set shop in NCR region with so many cars plying on our roads.

Do they offer the whole range of services?

I've had my eye on it everytime I pass through, it is right next to my place in sector 27. Time to take my poor old Fiesta on a joyride :D

Any idea about the costs of exterior rubbing/polishing & interior dry cleaning?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ank.nsit (Post 3291971)
Any idea about the costs of exterior rubbing/polishing & interior dry cleaning?

I got my c class detailed last week. The scope included Foam was, Clay bar , polishing and waxing . the cost was around 4700 (including taxes). One can opt for paint sealant in place of wax and the cost would be around 5200 / -

I am highly satisfied with the service. Though some time one feel that they are doing too much hard sell (specially plastic wrap on body to avoid future scratches, germ kill interior package etc.)

they really put in sufficient man-hours . It took around 5 hours for the whole work. I would surely recommend them .
The above cost was for large cars . they have medium / small category also where for same service the cost would come down.

^^Buddy got any pics to share?

All thanks to the flyer that came in.

3M Car Care Gurgaon

Address : Road No. F-11, Rao Mohar Singh Market, DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon.

Contact Number : Gagandeep Singh Walia - +919540667772. Kapil Dua - +919910900042

I am a big fan of Sidhu and 3M but I had very low expectations when I walked into this 3M.

My car hadnt been cleaned for more than a month and had about 4000kms worth of dirt on it.

As soon as I entered this 3M, the owner, Mr. Anurag came up to me and started talking. I explained to him that I knew all about 3M and I first needed a foam wash after which I would decide if I needed any other treatment.

This place had been open for only 18 days when I went there and the boys were working very slowly. But meticulously. I was impressed with the attention to detail. However someone who is in a hurry may not be so happy.

They used toothbrushes for cleaning the areas around the logos, the wheels, etc.

They have a very nice waiting area with a PC for their customers to use while they are waiting for the car to get ready. It also has the usual display of 3M products.

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6059.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6060.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6061.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6062.jpg

Attached are the pics.

My car was really filthy. Including the engine compartment. What I found was surprising was that they were using toothbrushes to clean eveyr small crevice in the engine compartment! Normally in 3M bangalore, they just use water to blast the dirt.
Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6064.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6066.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6067.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6068.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6069.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6070.jpg

After the foam wash, which took quite a lot of time, I saw that there were several marks on the roof, door, bonnet and boot which were caused by bird droppings. This can be cleared only with some polishing so I asked them to go ahead and do the Exterior superb treatment.

They did the polishing and then the waxing and the car looks fantastic now.

The technicians did need some guidance as to where to use the polisher with extra force as they obviously are not as picky as me. However, nothing to complain about.

Overall, I am very very happy. I came out of this place as happy as I normally come out of Sidhu's 3M in Bangalore.

This place will be my rgular car wash in Delhi for as long as I am here.

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6071.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6072.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6075.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6077.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6078.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6079.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6080.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6082.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6086.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6088.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6089.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6090.jpg

Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_6092.jpg

Forgot to mention, they also have free Wi-Fi. I was there for a total of 4 hours and I could keep in touch with my mails and work from the very comfortable lounge.

I must say the service is top notch. I just hope they are able to keep it going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 3303026)
Forgot to mention, they also have free Wi-Fi. I was there for a total of 4 hours and I could keep in touch with my mails and work from the very comfortable lounge. I must say the service is top notch. I just hope they are able to keep it going.

Have you shifted to NCR ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtonMeter (Post 3303076)
Have you shifted to NCR ???

Yes sir! Will be here (Vasant Kunj) till March/April.

Visited them today and got my car washed and interiors cleaned.

The owner greets each customer / curious walk ins and patiently explains the services.

Pluses:
a) Attention for detail, no cutting corners. Four guys spent 2.5 hours cleaning the interiors, including the spare tire and its recess in the boot. Car wash took 1.5 hours

b) Competitive pricing - 490 plus taxes for car wash and 1490 plus taxes for interiors (against this I've paid 600 for wash and 2100 for 3M interior mtreatment at Skoda dealer with much inferior job quality). These rates are for the "large sized cars". Services for "mid size" and "small size" segments are priced lower.

Minuses:
Nothing specific

Satisfying experience and highly recommended.

Disclaimer: No commercial interest here, feedback for the benefit of others.