Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2019, 14:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Has this place shut down? I’ve been calling the mobile number given here but no one answers
This was open a few months ago, i got detailing done. The mobile number that i have is 9818465071.

Rgds

Vineet
VineetG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2019, 14:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineetG View Post
This was open a few months ago, i got detailing done. The mobile number that i have is 9818465071.

Rgds

Vineet
That's the number I have as well. Additionally, try this one - +91 98717 41747
rovingeye is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2019, 13:54   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Managed to get in touch with them but not going ahead as their pricing is too high. Base pack is 14k+GST for E-class size and even more for S !
Old 7th December 2019, 02:34   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Managed to get in touch with them but not going ahead as their pricing is too high. Base pack is 14k+GST for E-class size and even more for S !
That's the average pricing for any coat in the market. His job is impeccable and takes paint-prep and thickness into account. It would be better for you to stick to something like 3M if that feels high.

IMO ceramic pro is double that price.
Old 7th December 2019, 08:28   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
That's the average pricing for any coat in the market. His job is impeccable and takes paint-prep and thickness into account. It would be better for you to stick to something like 3M if that feels high.

IMO ceramic pro is double that price.
The pricing I’m speaking off is without ceramic coating. Maybe, bombay is just better with pricing. The best detailers here are around 10k for large luxury sedans.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2019, 13:58   #21
BHPian

Quote:
The pricing I’m speaking off is without ceramic coating. Maybe, bombay is just better with pricing. The best detailers here are around 10k for large luxury sedans.
I am not talking about ceramic coating. I am talking about maxprotect. Pretty sure thats included.

Please connect me to best dealers in bombay who charge 10k for a session? I know quite a few of them.
Old 8th December 2019, 10:37   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am not talking about ceramic coating. I am talking about maxprotect. Pretty sure thats included.

Please connect me to best dealers in bombay who charge 10k for a session? I know quite a few of them.
Check out Kamyo. I use him regularly. There is thread on him here too.
Old 29th January 2020, 03:21   #23
BHPian

Has anyone used their services recently and would have an idea of what services are offered. Prices would also be helpful
Old 29th January 2020, 08:31   #24
BHPian

Quote:

Maxshine, Thane is good with detailing. You can check for different products and services they offer. The job is meticulous and in the end of it, you shall be satiates with the output.
Old 2nd July 2020, 16:21   #25
BHPian

Just came back from my yearly maintenance checkup with Jas and Gurpreet of Dazzle Detailers.

Happy to receive a pat on the back for maintaining the Max Protect coating decently well.

Today was washing, claying, cleaning and finally a coat of Max Protect Silk Coat. Results below.

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_134145.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_142803.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_142642.jpg
rovingeye is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2020, 01:01   #26
Team-BHP Support

I try to keep an excellent care of my cars but given the weather and overall conditions; it was time for an appointment with Professionals. Was confused between 8h,9h and all type of coatings before I came in contact with these guys. Per chance, Jaspreet was coming to Gurgaon in that week so he offered to visit my home and check all the cars. He was very clear on what needs to be done on these. My 7 series had a lot of scratches from the past so it needed a complete treatment - rubbing & UNC-R coating whereas others were in good shape and he proposed that a deep cleaning will be sufficient.

here are some pictures, Total money spent - less than half of what others were asking just for one car

They did complete interiors as a part of the package, that includes some swirl mark on interior wooden trim on 7. On one of the door trims, leather had some visible marks, I was after BMW to change but these guys have deep cleaned to an extent that nothing is visible.

Apparently, they are working with Patel Auto who are into premium car repairs into Third generation. I met the owner (forgotten the name) he is also very ethical and a biker. He was himself working on a Harley & has excellent knowledge about suspension/ tunes.

Highly recommended as they never tried to upsell anything and did a good job
Attached Thumbnails
Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-5.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-8.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-7.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-6.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.45.59-am.jpeg  

Last edited by Turbanator : 22nd September 2020 at 01:11.
Turbanator is online now   (13) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2021, 21:02   #27
Team-BHP Support

Based on my recommendations, a close associate took this beauty

Some WIP videos, never seen something so detailed being done so posting here.

Let's see what's the final result.

Last edited by Turbanator : 2nd January 2021 at 21:07.
Turbanator is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 25th July 2021, 13:25   #28
BHPian

Thanks to the recommendation of Turbonator Sir. Visited Dazzle detailing for some interior work but ended up getting the exterior coating done as well. Below is the link for the same on my ownership thread along with some pictures.

Ceramic Coating at Dazzle Detailing (2 years with an Audi A4 - Living my dream)
prateekchanana is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2021, 01:42   #29
Senior - BHPian

This had to be my comeback post on Team BHP, especially since it's a Tribute to a Forum which first provided a Platform to Car Lovers way back in the 2000's when we had no other platform to discuss cars.

Not many would be aware that enthusiasts of late 2000's today have proven their mettle in the Automotive segment professionally. Most notably, the brothers behind Dazzle - Jaspreet Singh Rattan & Gurpreet Singh Rattan, for whom Detailing started as a hobby with family-owned Verna and Alto outside their home. The detailing thread on Team BHP back then had popularized Meguiar's DA (Dual Action) Polisher, which wasn't available in India but these brothers had arranged one from the United Kingdom.

Owing to higher education and growing work commitments, I'd not been active on Team BHP over the past many years but always kept a tab on the forum. Allow me to narrate an event which transpired a fortnight back and left me with pride as a BHPian.

My cousin was invited by Lamborghini Delhi for the Huracan STO launch and I tagged along. Amongst the hustle of Traffic on Mathura Road, the exhaust notes of visitors' supercars could be heard from a distance and Lamborghini Delhi seemed like a Rock Concert. Upon entering comes the surprise - Jaspreet and Gurpreet! Seeing them working with Exotics and Supercars isn't anything new but what came as pleasant surprise was that Lamborghini Delhi had appointed them to detail the Launch Car. From pursuing a Team BHP influenced hobby to working with the best Marques, the journey of these BHPians is truly commendable.

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_20210717_205201.jpg
The Huracan STO

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_20210717_201527.jpg
Just love the STO Insignia, quite creative!

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_20210717_204130.jpg
The Guy photobombing in Green Shirt is Gurpreet

Another proud BHPian moment transpired when Jaspreet aka 'Notorious' introduced me to Lamborghini Delhi Team - Abhimanyu and Sanyam. It was nice seeing seasoned enthusiasts of the forum doing it big in the industry and kudos to Team BHP for being there on the internet when no one else was.

The brothers, Jaspreet and Gurpreet surely made the First Huracan STO of India 'Dazzle'!

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img20210801wa0000.jpg
Your's truly, tsk13 with Notorious aka Jaspreet
tsk13 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th August 2021, 14:25   #30
Senior - BHPian

I had been in touch with Jaspreet for a while ever since I saw the reviews here and he was extremely patient with all my queries. He came down to see the car and recommended treatments. I bought this car pre-owned and it was likely parked outdoors and had poor condition of paint in some places. After taking the car he kept in touch and gave me constant updates and advise on what can be done to save the exterior.

We went with a ceramic + PPF on boot and I'm extremely happy with the initial results. They have worked hard on the car and I'm especially happy with the cladding which was greying has been brought back to life. Overall I feel the attention to detail given was very good. Pricing was fair and I'm glad that I went with Jaspreet as I had complete confidence in him being a car lover himself and a completely genuine person. Here are some pictures.

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_1332.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_1337.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_1333.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_1335.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-img_1336.jpg
quickdraw is online now   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks