Team-BHP - Auto Glass - Windshield Experts (Kailash Colony, South Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Auto Glass - Windshield Experts (Kailash Colony, South Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/149413-auto-glass-windshield-experts-kailash-colony-south-delhi.html)

Work Handled

Automotive Glass Replacement & Repair Services

What I Liked
An Audi Q3 came to them and wanted a replacement for a small crack in the left center side (front windscreen) but these guys suggested a repair and got on the job quickly. They spent close to an hour repairing it and did a good job at that too!

What I didn't likePricingSpeciality/USP
Used their services forNote: Glass near the edge cannot be repaired so in such cases get a second opinion if you are skeptic as these guys would generally tell you to get a replacement only.

Contact DetailsAuto Glass - Windshield Experts (Kailash Colony, South Delhi)-5.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by fine69 (Post 3400824)
Work Handled

Automotive Glass Replacement & Repair Services[b]

Tried to use their service, but these guys could not somehow finish the job, since the new glass for cracked. They requested me to allow them to take the car to another center, but I refused due to somebody else driving my car.

Anyhow, they are efficient, fast and do the job good as I could see on the other cars, they even followed up and called me again but couldn't use their services!

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3435433)
Tried to use their service, but these guys could not somehow finish the job, since the new glass for cracked. They requested me to allow them to take the car to another center, but I refused due to somebody else driving my car.

Anyhow, they are efficient, fast and do the job good as I could see on the other cars, they even followed up and called me again but couldn't use their services!

Same thing happened with me, I left my car with them and came back to find out that one of their techs had driven my car off to the INA center since they didnt have the glass handy - something which I didnt appreciate and made very clear as well. Took more than 2 hours though, closer to 4-5 hours.

The guys, Saurav and Avinash, were nice to deal with as well. Only downside was that my mirror wasn't fixed on - that too due to me leaving early next morning and needing the car the same day. Tried to put the mirror on myself, entire contraption came apart in my hands. Will be going back to get it sorted, but dont think they'll kick up much of a fuss - they were quite helpful thru the entire process.

I make it a point never to leave my car unattended. In fact when anyone asks me for a key (at the car wash or parking) I insist on moving the car myself.

One thing I should share is that before I went to them, I called them up to confirm if they had the front windscreen available. They asked me to call back after a few hours and I went to them only once they confirmed that they did have the glass handy.

And I think they would most definitely want to drive off with the car because getting the glass to their centre would mean additional transportation charges.

Lastly, while I am a satisfied customer I would never leave my car unattended even at this place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fine69 (Post 3435504)
I make it a point never to leave my car unattended. In fact when anyone asks me for a key (at the car wash or parking) I insist on moving the car myself.

One thing I should share is that before I went to them, I called them up to confirm if they had the front windscreen available. They asked me to call back after a few hours and I went to them only once they confirmed that they did have the glass handy.

And I think they would most definitely want to drive off with the car because getting the glass to their centre would mean additional transportation charges.

Lastly, while I am a satisfied customer I would never leave my car unattended even at this place.

Yup, not going to be doing that again anytime soon.

With respect to checking with them first, on the phone they confirmed they had the windscreen - and when I landed up there, they said we didnt know that yours was the non-sensor windscreen (something which I didnt even think of) so we dont have that one. Thought the sensors were independent of the windscreen but guess not.

Anyway, windscreen seems fine for now; will be dropping by to get the mirror fixed.

Went to Windshield Experts (Kailash Colony) again today and the experience was very pleasant.

Water seepage issue in my swift was bothering me for a long time (posted about it here) and after going through numerous posts I thought it was to do with a faulty installation of windscreen by Windshield Experts.

I visited them today and confidently walked in to their office and told them that I got the windscreen installed from them last year and ever since water is seeping in in the footrest area on the driver's side. Without even listening to them I told them that I don't want a sealant repair and would like them to take it off and put it back up, properly this time.

They smiled and decided to check out the car promptly. We went to the car, popped up the hood and they took out a plastic cap above the engine area and just told me to park the car inside the premises.

All along I was thinking that they might have realized their fault which is why they were helping me so promptly.

Then they opened up the wipers, took off the plastic assembly between the engine and windscreen and spent 30 mins cleaning the area thoroughly. Exact issue is in the post mentioned above.

To conclude, the guys were very very helpful, attended to my issue within a minute of me walking in and spent 30 mins taking care of the issue which wasn't their fault to begin with. Most of all, didn't charge a single penny or make me feel obligated that they were attending to an issue which they weren't supposed to.

Hats off to the team there! In fact both the guys from the main office stood by me till the time their guys cleaned the area.

Just before I was leaving they decided to give me a tour of a Scorpio which they were cleaning from inside. So it seems that they've recently started doing Interior Cleaning and Exterior Cleaning, 800 rupees each. If you club it, then they charge 1400.

They only use 3M products and the team seemed very sincere in how they were attending to the Scorpio which was getting its interiors cleaned which included vacuuming, polishing of plastic areas and cleaning the seats etc. You might call/visit them for further details.

All in all, excellent team and another pleasant experience for me! :)