Team-BHP - Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/152005-rims-tyres-premium-cars-stanceworks-autopsyche-delhi.html)

Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)-1.jpg

Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)-2.jpg

Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)-3.jpg

Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)-4.jpg

Went for a visit to Arush's new garage exclusively for tires and wheels the last week with a friend for some alloys and rubber for his car.

Good Points :
  1. BHP'ian support, you cant go wrong with Arush.
  2. Stocks a wide variety of alloys. All imported good brands.
  3. Good pricing.
  4. Rubber and wheels for supercars available!
Bad Points:
  1. None as such. Except for the high price you pay for the brand ! lol:
Location : 999, MG Road, Next to polaris, Arjangarh Metro Intersection
Phone: 0124 400 3444 / 9810518681

Services Provided :
  1. Alloy Wheels - Lenso, Momo, Borbet, TSW
    Alloy Wheels for Audi/Merc/BMW/Jag/Landrover/Porshce
  2. Tires - Yokohama, Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Dunlop, etc
  3. Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil service
  4. 3D Wheel Alignment,Alloy Wheel balancing,Semi-Auto Tire Changing with John Beam Equipment.

Rims & Tyres for Premium Cars: StanceWorks, Autopsyche (Delhi)-polaris.jpg

I went to Autopsyche to check for upsizing alloys & tires - had the weirdest experience: I was quoted manufacturer recommended prices for all tires.

On comparing, I noticed prices for tires were 10-20% higher than other well reputed stores. Alloys were in some cases higher, but in some cases, at par, so a mixed bag. Services (wheel balancing / alignment, etc.) were 2-3 times higher, which I thought was a scandal.

All of which begs the question: is Autopsyche just as expensive even for other services?

I hear they're good, but this seems to be quite a bit of a premium markup for prices.

Don't know about the tires and alloys though when I was replacing my wife's Ecosport tyres his quote for the Michelins was a little higher than what I got finally.

But I have been going to him for the last 4 years or so for regular servicing and even for repainting and I highly recommend him. He's at par with authorised showrooms in terms of price but miles ahead in terms of quality and detail. Haven't got any mods done other than some light upgrade and I am a very satisfied customer.

1. 5 alloys which were 15 years old required a simple silver color repaint. During the initial call, I was told that the market is competitive so if I get 5 alloys painted it will cost me INR2000/- each and if I just get a 1 alloy painted it will cost me INR3000/-. We had also agreed that I will drop 1 alloy at a time as I was not willing to leave my vehicle with them.
2. 1 alloy was dropped off on 21st January 24 and a proper explanation was provided stating that the color will need to matched with the alloy's existing color and pictures of the step by step process was also promised.
3. As there was no update I visited on 28th January 24 and found that the alloy has been sanded and primer has been applied however the color matching was not done as discussed.
4. With the only interest of getting quality work, I decided to visit them again on 4th February 24 with a new like wheel cap that will be used for the color matching. I had clearly mentioned that no color should be applied on the wheel cap. I was also informed that some important work has come up so this will now take more time.
5. After following up with them on 7th February 24 and 15th February 24, I finally got my painted alloy on 18th February 24. The new like wheel cap was ruined as they has applied all types of paint shades to it for the color matching.
6. I was also informed that the price has now changed to INR3000/- for each alloy despite the fact that I was getting 5 alloys painted as discussed.
7. Even before installing the alloy on my vehicle the paint was peeling off and when asked as to what paint brand was used on 20th February 24, there was no response.
8. After confronting them today they agreed to return the amount for the alloy paint job and when asked for them to reimburse for the damaged wheel cap they are now claiming to not refund any amount. I am more than happy to even provide the bill for the new wheel cap.
9. They were also trying to sell me 4 Dunlop tires from Karol Bagh which were quoted for INR9000/- each but when I asked for proper images so that I can have the tires verified by Dunlop Headquarters they refused. The condition was that I need to pay the full amount in advance even before I could see the tires.
10. Just to summarize it took them almost 1 month to paint 1 alloy which has not even lasted 1 week. The price changed from INR2000/- each to INR3000/- each. The paint brand used is not provided! They ruined a new like wheel cap costing INR1133/-. Lastly my 5 trips in which I drove 300 km have resulted in absolutely no value add!
11. The images attached to this review are self explanatory and a detailed video has also been provided to them.

P.S. Autopsyche, this is not an honest way to make money. Please refund my hard earned money!

P.P.S When you call they are always in a meeting and when you WhatsApp you get the one or two words responses!