I was looking for tyre change in my Polo. The car is used mostly by my wife to drop/pick up our kid and also for her nearby market trips. So, I was looking for value for money options and finalized Goodyear DuraPlus.
I visited this shop in Karol Bagh. (I bought my tyres from him for my OHC in 2004 or 2005).
The owner, Mr. Karan is a friendly person.He knows very well about Team-BHP. He offered me good price for tyres. The prices were almost Rs.300-400 less than other places I asked (not only for Goodyear but other brands also).
* Alloy wheels and Tyres
* Authorized dealer for Michelin & Apollo .
* Alloy wheel brands : HR, NEO, Flying Eagle.
* Wheel Balancing
* Tubeless tyre puncture repair
* Automated tyre fitment
What is good:
* They are authorized dealer for few brands but being in Karol Bagh, they can source any brand, any size you need.
* Staff is knowledgeable and skilled.
What is not:
* They don't have wheel alignment facility
* The shop is on the very busy main road (but they arrange to park your car)
Prices are cheaper than other famous tyre shops of premium locations.
Kartar Tyre House (since 1956, as told by owner)
1695, Arya Samaj Road,
New Delhi 110005
Mr. Karan - Owner
Disclaimer: I lost the pictures I clicked for this review. Pictures are provided by shop owner.
The following 2 BHPians Thank mukeshgoel for this useful post: