Team-BHP - Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/158166-stylish-flippy-keys-locksmith-keyfob-repairs-hitesh-mehta-ghaziabad.html)

Deals In:
Car Key & Remote Replacement
Conversion to Flip Keys (with fold-able blade)
Car Accessories e.g. Seat Covers, Lights etc.

What I like:
Fast Services, confident and efficient guy
Soft Spoken, Smooth Talker, able to explain minor details before the work
Applicable warranty/replacement for work

What I don't like:
Located in Vaishali, Ghaziabad. Going to his place can be a pain for folks from South/Central/West Delhi & Gurgaon.

Pricing:
Genuinely Competitive. I did put his pricing for comparison with market and found him at par.

What I have used his services for:
So after 7 years of faithful service, the OEM key that came with my Honda Civic gave way. I took it with Honda A.S.S. and as I was expecting, they promptly told me the key is worn out and asked me to get it replaced. Cost at Honda: 14000 per key! Plus the paperwork hassle & an expected turn around time of approx. 2 months. No way I was ready to do all this, so decided to look for alternatives. TeamBHP came for rescue and found a couple of options in Flippy Keys Thread. The most reasonable option was Harrison Keys, in Panchkula. But I was told to courier him the OEM key which I was not really comfortable with. Then, I came through the discussion of BHPians Kesav & Sourav on the same thread and PM'ed them for details of the guy from whom they had got their work done. Sourav reverted back on my PM promptly; ergo enters Mr. Hitesh Mehta. Called Hitesh up, explained him my situation, talked at length on available options, finalized the product I want, fixed an appointment, went to get it done. It took him approx. 30 mins to take our remote from my OEM key and place it in the new Key Fob with blank key blade. He then, drove me to his third party key replication guy (based in Surajmal Vihar) and the guy took literally a minute to cut the key into the blank blade. So, all in it took me 45 mins to get a new key for myself.

MY Car's OEM Key

Just one key came with Remote; leaving me helpless when it was worn out. Had to rely upon the other manual key.
Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad)-civic-oem-key.jpg

Two Options I contemplated. Couldn't go for metal sides waala keyfob since the Honda key blade is longer & will not fit into it.
Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad)-img20141127wa002.jpg
Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad)-img20141130wa003.jpg

My new Flip Key (duplicated from my OEM manual key). Forgive me for BMW logo since the key fob I chose had a round space for brand logo & since Honda's logo was rectangle shaped, I could't get that. Had option to put any round logo (Merc, Skoda, VW, BMW). Asked the guy to put the Beemer logo. clap:
Stylish Flippy Keys, Locksmith & Keyfob Repairs - Hitesh Mehta (Ghaziabad)-civic-key.jpg

Cost:
INR 3400 for the option I chose (it was the best quality available with him for Honda, at par with VW group key fobs; am given life time warranty for the same). You have many options to choose from, which you can discuss with him on phone.

I also bought an OEM Blank Keyfob for my GF's i20 since her's was also acting up. I am told the replacement will be plug n play. Paid INR 1200 for the same.

Contact information:
Name of the contact person: Hitesh Mehta
Phone numbers: +91 98104 12223
Postal address: Plot No. 85, Sector-5, First Floor, Gulmohar Lane, Rachna Colony, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
Working hours: Works from Home. 10 AM to 6 PM, 7 days a week.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/stylishflipkeys

Ace, Thanks for the thread! Few months back, my XUV's primary key had developed free play and i was looking for such an option. Thankfully Mahindra Service has changed the key free of charge under warranty.

Ace - Big Thanks Dude!

This is practically next door to me, and takes care of a massive pain point for me. Need to pay him a visit this weekend. :)

Hey Ace!

Great to see you got a better alternative to the expensive OEM key. Can you please share details of key replication guy based in Surajmal Vihar? Address or contact number?

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 3594240)
Ace, Thanks for the thread! Few months back, my XUV's primary key had developed free play and i was looking for such an option. Thankfully Mahindra Service has changed the key free of charge under warranty.

I know! XUV's key fob quality was shocking for me when I held it for the 1st time. Especially so since I was driving a Polo to the Mahindra showroom that day. Good to know that you got it replaced under warranty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogiii (Post 3594495)
Hey Ace!

Great to see you got a better alternative to the expensive OEM key. Can you please share details of key replication guy based in Surajmal Vihar? Address or contact number?

Sorry yogiii, I don't have the contact details of that guy. May be you could phone Hitesh & ask him. Tell him about TBHP reference, & the purpose why are you asking. I am sure he will let you know the details.

Thank You Ace F355 for this reference of this shop! I have been desperate to switch the OEM Maruti Suzuki key to the flippy key since it seems a more durable option. I shall go to this shop since my uncle lives in Kaushambi so I can ask him to inquire first.

So since this place is near to my place so I decided to give a go with replacing my 5 year old car key's with the flip keys.
I got my Suzuki Swift key replaced by him and he is very good to deal with. Will recommend him for the key works as he explains all the available options and what will work and wont for your car.
I was able to replicate all the functions of my factory remote key with the new one which was great. The quality of keys with him is really good and he does the work with attention to details which is a bonus. Highly recommended !!

How much did your flip-key cost, invincibe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeps (Post 3660914)
How much did your flip-key cost, invincibe?

Hi Deeps, I went for the best available quality with him and it costed me 4K , it comes along with a lifetime warranty on the remote. Its the same one which Ace has shown in the above pic with the metallic sides, it looks very premium.

Following features are there-

new key replication from the original key,
immobilizer transfer to new key remote,
new key fob - best quality
making all the factory settings work including the silent on and off feature in the remote.

If one has a fresh remote from factory then he excludes 300/- for the fresh remote which you have to handover to him to get the cost excluded for the remote.

Got silicone cover for my car remote from this person.
Very nice honest person to deal with.

Got the product quickly and as described.

I got the remote key of my Figo key replaced from Hitesh. It cost me Rs 2350/- . Gautam Budh ford had quoted Rs 5400/- for the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajneeesh (Post 3746495)
I got the remote key of my Figo key replaced from Hitesh. It cost me Rs 2350/- . Gautam Budh ford had quoted Rs 5400/- for the same.

Hi did you get a replacement key or did you get a flip key done?

If a flip key, could you please upload a picture to show how it looks?

It is not a flip key, I got the remote key fob replaced.

Last week went to Hitesh to get the stock i20 flip keys (2 nos) replacement - went ahead with stock keys replacement, though there were many other great options to choose from as I wanted to keep it simple this time. He is a pleasure to deal with and is reasonable with price, he also pointed out one of the keys had missing immobilizer module and he was resourceful to handle it. Added the stylish silicon covers with both the flip keys as well.

I need a duplicate key for my Palio 1.6. I'm not completely sure if the Palio had an immobiliser so it is a pretty straight forward job to make the key. Is there a recommendation for a place in Noida?