Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 9th November 2019, 07:00   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Car Upholstery - Raju & Rahul (Palika Bhawan, New Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
So this is the nephew's shop? How bad is the drive to this shop in Gurgaon. Can I go on weekdays? Is the area too crowded or should I reserve a weekend to go down and get the work done? Is there parking available?

Sorry, too many questions.

On the other hand, opening the wheel makes sure the finish is top notch and in case there are any issues, the Airbag lights will come up.
I see from your DP that you are in Noida. The drive from Noida to GURGAON is pretty straightforward save for traffic on the ring road on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday should be light to moderate depending on the time to commute. Once in GURGAON, perform U turn under IFFCO Chowk flyover and afternoon 100mtrs take left on SEC 17/18 dividing road. Proceed further till end T-junction. Here turn right and proceed ahead slowly. Shop is on left side (very small) almost right opposite to Pasco Arena (Maruti) Showroom.
aditya79india is offline   Reply With Quote