Team-BHP - Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/169607-tyres-alignment-balancing-t-mart-gurgaon-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by daf23 (Post 4541011)
Do we have any tyre shop in Gurgaon with road force balancing equipment.

I have been visiting the MRF T&S outlets, not very happy with the workmanship.

Don't think so.
So far I've had best experiences at Star Wheels. But even they don't use four individual sensors. Only two at the front.

Any recommendations on balancing and alignment for our 3GT on MG road ? Tentative pricing would be of help since this is the first time I'm looking to explore someone other than the ASC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karan_n8 (Post 4987738)
Any recommendations on balancing and alignment for our 3GT on MG road ? Tentative pricing would be of help since this is the first time I'm looking to explore someone other than the ASC.

Go to Dawn Auto, Pillar No.185, Near Metro Station, N.D, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, 110047. You won't be disappointed. :thumbs up

I am planning to buy Michelin tyres from the below shop.

Any feedback on them will help.

Michelin Tyres & Services - Zig Wheels.
Shop No. 1-4, Cyber City Road, Sikanderpur, Nathupur, Gurugram,

Quote:

Originally Posted by smooth (Post 4988256)
I am planning to buy Michelin tyres from the below shop.

Any feedback on them will help.

Michelin Tyres & Services - Zig Wheels.
Shop No. 1-4, Cyber City Road, Sikanderpur, Nathupur, Gurugram,

Stick to Tires at best, alignment is shoddy. You can check out star wheels for alignment/balancing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 4992459)
Stick to Tires at best, alignment is shoddy. You can check out star wheels for alignment/balancing.

Thanks devilwearsprada . I will share the feedback post the new tires.

I have to get my TPMS (internal) installed with the newer tires so WA & WB will become mandatory.

I hope they do the WA/WB in nominal price or I will take the car for WA/WB directly to starWheels post new shoes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smooth (Post 4992758)
Thanks devilwearsprada . I will share the feedback post the new tires.

I have to get my TPMS (internal) installed with the newer tires so WA & WB will become mandatory.

I hope they do the WA/WB in nominal price or I will take the car for WA/WB directly to starWheels post new shoes.

WA/WB is included when you buy a set of tyres. But if you are okay with Yoko/Conti you can just buy them Star Wheels. Overall experience at Star Wheels is much better.

Got the new tyres from the Michelin Tyres & Services - Zig Wheels. Overall good experience. Nothing special to talk about.

Got the tyres of Oct/Nov 2019 timeframe as well as taken warranty for 1 tyre as the owner was highly recommending to take warranty for 1 tyre at least.

Hi,
After driving for 4 years on my 4th Gen Honda City would like to change/upgrade the tyres. Have shortlisted Michelin XM2/ Yokohama Earth but Star wheels and a few other dealers do not have it. One dealer only Jain tyres opposite Good Earth has the tyres. Kindly advice as I read on the group that it is better to go to Star wheels. I stay on Sohna Road and apparently the tyre shop( T mart) on Sohna Road has shut down. Would you suggest any other place as need the 195/60 R15 as I guess that the most recommended on the group.
Thanks in advance
Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmalik30 (Post 5024695)
Hi,
After driving for 4 years on my 4th Gen Honda City would like to change/upgrade the tyres. Have shortlisted Michelin XM2/ Yokohama Earth but Star wheels and a few other dealers do not have it. One dealer only Jain tyres opposite Good Earth has the tyres. Kindly advice as I read on the group that it is better to go to Star wheels. I stay on Sohna Road and apparently the tyre shop( T mart) on Sohna Road has shut down. Would you suggest any other place as need the 195/60 R15 as I guess that the most recommended on the group.
Thanks in advance
Regards

What matters is which tire you buy and not from which shop. Michelin xm2 is in short supply across NCR and sometimes the tires itself are too old. Get Tires that are within 4-5 months old max. I recently bought Earth1 from delhi and got Dec 2020 manufactured earth 1 at rana Tires in karol bagh at a better price compared to Gurgaon.

Thanks I realised the same and thus went to Star Wheels in Old Gurgaon as suggested by few bhpians. Purchased the Yokohama Earth 195/55R16 tyres for Rs 7000 each ( including GST). Without GST the price was 5468. But very courteous service and was done extremely quickly completed the entire job in less than 45 mins.

Dissenting note on Star Wheels. I have been to them thrice and came back unhappy twice. The only time work was done to my satisfaction was when the owner stood with me and observed the work being done.

On a slightly different note, Mahavir tyres in sector 18 is the go to guy for us now. Pricing is reasonable and work executed was actually really good.

Note: not affiliated to either of the two mentioned parties. Just a customer who likes cars.

I've been going to Star Wheels for alignment/ balancing for a couple of years now but their options in 195/55/R16 are limited at the moment to Earth 1 and Bridgestone something.

Any other recommendations in Gurgaon for Continental or Primacy? Someone who can reconfigure TPMS and not scratch my alloy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful (Post 5449034)
I've been going to Star Wheels for alignment/ balancing for a couple of years now but their options in 195/55/R16 are limited at the moment to Earth 1 and Bridgestone something.

Any other recommendations in Gurgaon for Continental or Primacy? Someone who can reconfigure TPMS and not scratch my alloy.

Head to Pratham Wheelz. Great guy, has continental in stock and other brands too. Good experience with balancing as well!