Team-BHP - Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/169669-pressure-wash-detailing-s4-car-care-gurgaon.html)

S4 Car care is my regular car wash and detailing Center.
Keep getting my pressure wash biweekly done there and the occasional Interior and Exterior Detailing.

Services Offered :
  1. Pressure and Steam Wash
  2. Interior Dressing and Exterior Detailing
  3. Opti Coat and equivalents.
  4. Annual Packages, Underbody Coatings and Rubber Treatments.

Services I have used :
  1. Car Pressure Wash for both my cars.
  2. Engine and Tire Dressing.
  3. Interior Cleaning
  4. Basic Detailing on one of my cars.

Things I like :
Things I dont like : None.

Location : Cyber Hub Petrol Pump. Bharat Petroleum Pump coming from Building 9/10 towards Sikanderpur.

Contact number : 9910335738

Adding a few pictures of my cars. The corolla was done just the last week as I couldn't take it to Jaspreet(Notorious) for a proper detail.

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_170500.jpg

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_170344.jpg

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_165344.jpg

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_165302.jpg

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_170405.jpg

Pressure Wash & Detailing: S4 Car Care (Gurgaon)-img_20151025_170442.jpg

Can you please share the price of the services available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aparth (Post 3836266)
Can you please share the price of the services available?

Hi for the Wash they charge me 500-600, Interior Cleaning = Rs.1500 and Detailing they charged me Rs.2500.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3837010)
Hi for the Wash they charge me 500-600, Interior Cleaning = Rs.1500 and Detailing they charged me Rs.2500.

What stuff do they use while doing detailing?
Place sounds cost friendly but quality of outcome is no where near of that of 3M. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vineet1712 (Post 3843021)
What stuff do they use while doing detailing?
Place sounds cost friendly but quality of outcome is no where near of that of 3M. Please correct me if i am wrong.

3M charges 6000+ for the same treatment. This is a very basic decontamination+fillers+wax.

For the technical process if you want me to explain, this is way better than 3M and their treatments.
And I had supervised the whole detail myself.

Also, quality of outcome is subjective. You can't judge from photos and I don't understand how you compare 'nowhere near that of 3M'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3835862)
Keep getting my pressure wash biweekly done there and the occasional Interior and Exterior Detailing.

You mentioned the price of wash as 500/600 - which means 1200rs a week on wash, translating to 5000rs approx per month just for washing the car ? ?

Are you seriously doing this ? :Shockked:

What about the 2500rs odd detailing - what are they using ? and hows the condition of car a month from it ? it needs to be redone how frequently ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptaneja (Post 3845106)
You mentioned the price of wash as 500/600 - which means 1200rs a week on wash, translating to 5000rs approx per month just for washing the car ? ?

Are you seriously doing this ? :Shockked:

What about the 2500rs odd detailing - what are they using ? and hows the condition of car a month from it ? it needs to be redone how frequently ?

Do you see me writing anywhere I get my car washed from them biweekly?
This is a proper car wash with a dedicated pressure washer, the kinds of which you use once a month to get the grime off the car.

I have written what they do in the detailing process.
Please visit their center/the other threads to see how frequently it needs to be done.
P.S, this is a directory post, for washing and detailing guidelines there are other threads.
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3845550)
Do you see me writing anywhere I get my car washed from them biweekly?

I have written what they do in the detailing process.

Check the second sentence of your opening post -

Let me paste it here, maybe it will help you remember ! >>

Quote:

And yes, I do not see any products being mentioned ... ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptaneja (Post 3845585)
Check the second sentence of your opening post -

Let me paste it here, maybe it will help you remember ! >>

And yes, I do not see any products being mentioned ... ?

Ah, my bad. I meant bi-monthly. And sometimes weekly.
Don't judge somebody on their spending now! :)

Products used are Meguiars/Rupes.

My Altis completed 5 years yesterday and i decided to treat it with an exterior and an exterior detailing package from S4 car care. Being a 5 year old car it had lots of swirls and i was happy with the final outcome. 95 percent of the swirls were gone and most minor scratches were gone as well.

However I felt that attention to detail was missing. They didnt use any masking tape during the process and they left one of the windows open while polishing so all the dust went inside the car. They had also forgotten to detail and dress the interior after cleaning it.
They used a 3M Paint Sealant after polishing.

I paid Rs.6000 for the service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3835862)

Is this place still open or have they shut down? Their facebook has not been updated last few years and their website won't open either.