Team-BHP - Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/170890-car-wash-polishing-more-shell-car-care-sec-34-noida.html)

Shell Car Care, Noida

Prologue: Was suffering from Super Lazy Sunday Syndrome when it dawned upon me that I have to go for a party in the evening. My super dirty Swift was a strict No-No.

Thus, decided to take it for a pressure wash, discovered this place nextdoor to my stay in Supertech Sector 34, Noida. The place comes highly recommended from my side and very economical too. While in Delhi, I pay Rs.400 for the same wash, Shell Car Care charge only Rs.200 for the same.
Drove in, entered the office and waited for the owner to discuss the required time for my car wash. Surprisingly, 10 minutes later, saw the owner in an apron buffing the Toyota Camry himself with a Skil rotary.

Services Offered
Car Washing, Buffing, Polishing, Dry-cleaning etc
Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-b7b843fc8a784bbfb72e4649808fd1aa.jpg
What I liked
- Competent work
- Branded products
- Owner himself working on the car (a rarity these days)
- Can handle wash polish and buffing needs. Not your exotic meguiar guy, but the regular detailer.
- Well equipped center, branded machines and equipment
- Uses Car shampoo instead of the usual Surf/ariel on most unbranded car wash.
- Also, uses sponge piece for washing and microfiber for drying
- Attention to detail (wheel cap removal for washing)

What I disliked:
- Took too much of time (1.5 hrs approx)
- Under-hood wash was not done in the basic shampoo wash

Pricing:
Very Reasonable and economical
Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-d627713e47b64ef8aa69136fdf035358.jpg
Services opted:
Basic shampoo wash and polish (3M)

OT: Next door, there are a couple of friendly neighborhood mechanics that can be visited for some basic work or small automobile errands.

Contact information:
Mr.Vijay can be reached on +91-98104-13741
Location: Sec-34/51, Next to Supertech Pavillion, Near to Noida City Center Metro Station
GPS coordinates: 28°34'57.5"N 77°21'56.9"E

Now the owner knows of TeamBHP or you can give my reference as Gaurav, the guy with Grey Swift.
Photographs:
(Excuse for the grainy pics, the phone cam and lightening were unfavorable sorry: )
Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-af7bee9aab8641e28f99dff8552d9417.jpg

Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-9e2b222ca7294f8693879b744f705b84.jpg

Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-adc50cc83f6446fba869aa70d5a74209.jpg

Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-c816a130cac64af89561c8235bc81204.jpg

Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-6af59db2c5ba429191dfee162f9b8aff.jpg
That's my car getting the final wipe
Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-0b985120777e4fb6a23f71951bd5d5e7.jpg

Car Wash, Polishing & more - Shell Car Care (Sec-34, Noida)-f78596976e1845f3bb6a42f5a99b98e4.jpg

Hi guys.. this was near my work place and wanted to give this a try owing to the given feedback and the economical pricing.

Well.. this establishment is not an 'oh-man-this-is-fabulllooouuuss' stuff. Pretty simple, honest, pocket friendly, highly customizable (I used their services with my own products in the fashion I deemed fit :) )

The owner is an enthusiast with family history of being into detailing. Very friendly gentleman.. who goes that extra mile to keep the customers happy!!

The pricing is a definite plus.. they use some real good stuff and the dedicated staff!

In my case, I landed there app 3 pm and it took us approx cool 5 hours for a session as below:

Very Dirty car - Pressure Wash - Dry - Meg ultimate compound - Carpet vacuum (including floor mats) - Dash polish (only sides as I'd done it a day before myself) - Foam wash (including under hood and under body) - Dry - Tyre Polish - Meg ultimate polish (whole car including roof) - Optimum car wax - A happy customer :)

Do try.. you may take my reference. My name is Pankaj and I drive a Honda Amaze.

Am sorry, I could not click pictures during the day time and used my mobile cam for the entire clicks.

Let the pics do the talking now..

Well friends, got to visit this again a couple of days back. This was to get my cousin's Linea cleaned (had exchanged one of my cars owing to Odd Even in Delhi). No regrets..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grr7 (Post 3858634)
Shell Car Care, Noida

I really want to thank you for sharing this. I pass from crossing right next to this center daily from the time it has started. Its close to my home. But somehow never visited it. This review of yours has really given me the boost to visit them this Sunday for interior cleaning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 3882137)
Hi guys.. this was near my work place and wanted to give this a try owing to the given feedback and the economical pricing.

Thanks for sharing this Pankaj. This looks like a nice place for partial DIY like the way i have been looking for some time. Do they allow using their facility and machinery for our polishes and wax? I have been in search of such place since some time. How much did they charge you for all the above things (as i see materials used were yours) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by saurabh041086 (Post 3901001)
Thanks for sharing this Pankaj. This looks like a nice place for partial DIY like the way i have been looking for some time. Do they allow using their facility and machinery for our polishes and wax? I have been in search of such place since some time. How much did they charge you for all the above things (as i see materials used were yours) ?

Hi.. they do allow the facilities. Its a relatively new set up so they are open to customizations. I, for one, paid Rs. 800/- for my Honda Amaze. This included foam wash from their side.

Please do not be lured in by the cheap pricing of the services. I got my Jetta's interiors dry-cleaned from this place and the monkeys working there screwed up the window buttons, broke the parking sensor display and tear open the upholstery on the driver's side door.

The owner is a sweet-talker but just that! He offered to do all the upholstery on all 4 doors with leather finish at a discounted cost to me and offered to sort out the other issues as well when i drop in for that work. He gave me a day for the following week. I called 10 days later and he feigned ignorance on the matter. When i insited, he suddenly appeared to remember everything and claimed that he had been busy and forgotten about the work. At this stage, he asks me for 2 days time and commits that he will get everything done. After that, he doesn't even bother answering calls!

So, if you want to keep your car intact then this is the place to avoid.

DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeps (Post 3992761)
Please do not be lured in by the cheap pricing of the services. I got my Jetta's interiors dry-cleaned from this place and the monkeys working there screwed up the window buttons, broke the parking sensor display and tear open the upholstery on the driver's side door.
DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED!

I would never give my car to any such local shops for more than a few hours let alone a few days. They don't have any accountability as with authorised service centres. Also, your car might go into hands of many different people, and not all of them will care about the car like you would.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smarth.katyal (Post 4008843)
I would never give my car to any such local shops for more than a few hours let alone a few days. They don't have any accountability as with authorised service centres. Also, your car might go into hands of many different people, and not all of them will care about the car like you would.

I didn't actually leave my car there unattended or for multiple days. Not sure if that came through in my initial post. The owner promised to give me a day the following week to bring the car in but i didn't hear back from him. Thus, i called him myself.

Yesterday, I took my car for washing at this outlet. The experience was not good and won't recommend it to anyone who loves his autombobile and seeks attention for detail. The place is now being run by 2 younsters who are not at all bothered about customer satisfaction. Mentioned below are some glaring aberrations:

1. My car's carpets and mats were kept on the ramp for cleaning. Meanwhile another staff of the outlet drove over the carpet and the mat. I was super frustrated about the callous attitude of the staff.

2. Wet (dripping) mats were placed on the car carpet. I had to explicitly ask the cleaner to place paper in between the two to soak the water.

3. Only 1 microfibre towel was used for entire cleaning and drying process. The end result was a poor one with wetness and water marks all over the place.

4. At one instance the staff started the car and turned on the wiper while one of the blades was still in upright position. It swivveled and fell on the window with a loud bang. Luckily, the windshield survived the assault.

Overall, I won't advise anyone to visit this outlet.