Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2016, 17:10   #1
Team-BHP Support

Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)

This is a Bridgestone Select branded store.

Many years back (2009) when one of my Corsa's tyre had to be discarded, I was on the lookout for a Bridgestone store. Eventually, the closest I found was T-Mart near the 32nd Milestone hotel off NH8.

Given that we had a good (rather, not bad) experience with them, I started taking all our cars to them for wheel alignment and balancing.

A few years back (in 2012/13), they started another branch on Sohna road. Since this was much closer to home, started visiting this store and each experience has been decent.

Products sold:

- Tyres: a multi-brand store with Bridgestone, Apollo, Yokos, Michelin, JK and others most likely
- Segments served: I saw tyres of all sizes and treads; so they might cater cars from the puny 800 to the mighty, off-roading SUVs
- Alloys: although not a very exhaustive collection

Services offered:

- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balancing
- Nitrogen filling

What I like:

- The owner/manager is generally not very chatty but have never found him rude or arrogant
- The staff doesn't mind you supervising the work and will generally answer any queries you may have
- There are two pneumatic ramps, two machines for wheel balancing and one bay for wheel alignment
- They have an air-conditioned lounge with tv, restroom and some magazines although I've never used the lounge since I'm looking over the work

What I don't like:

- They charge 2% surcharge on card payments
- Although can't blame them for this, but the traffic in that area is terrible; I generally visit this place in the middle of the afternoon to avoid getting stuck

Pricing:

I recently got Bridgestone B250 for my City for 5000 a piece; a couple of online stores retailed it for ~4700. But in the 5000, I also got fitting, wheel balancing and wheel alignment so I'm not complaining

This has been the only store I've visited in NCR so I don't have a reference point but I've generally spend ~ Rs. 600 for wheel alignment and balancing

Speciality:

"Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of shop; you wouldn't be blown away by their collection of alloys but they're pretty good with the job they do

What I've availed at this store:

- Wheel alignment and balancing over the years for the City, Zen and i20
- Bridgestone B250 for the City

Contact information:

Address: 1, Sewagiri Complex, Sohna Road, Gurgaon - 122001, Near Subhash Chowk
Phone: +91- 9716147628
Landmark: This is on the left (if you're coming away from Rajiv chowk) just before the traffic signal (at the flyover).

Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)-screen-shot-20160920-18.55.04.png

Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)-screen-shot-20160920-18.54.45.png

Last edited by libranof1987 : 20th September 2016 at 18:59.
libranof1987 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th September 2016, 17:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)

Quick Reference: There is a T-Mart in Sikanderpur as well.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi...t-gurgaon.html (Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon))
Eddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2016, 02:33   #3
BHPian

re: Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
I am a regular at the Sikanderpur one. They are very good and have excellent wheel alignment and balancing services. Although sadly they are about to close down. If I remember correctly they are coming with another smaller setup probably called Tyre express or something on the opposite side of the road near by.

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st September 2016, 07:30   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Tyre Shop : T-Mart (Sohna road, Gurgaon)

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Team-BHP Directory. Thanks for sharing!
Old 22nd September 2016, 00:16   #5
BHPian

In midst of ecosystem called Gurugram where literally anyone can con you, T-mart on Sohna Road was a relief. I am not a regular there for wheel alignment and balancing, but I was a repeat customer for new tires owing to my first experience with them. Got 5 new tires for Ritz-Michelins XM2 and then 4 new Bridgestone AR1 for Zen.
No doubt the knowledge gained from TBHP proved invaluable but the shop gave me full access with satisfactory answers prior to making the deal.
They are a bit pricey as compared to their contemporaries but do give satisfactory service and products.
Old 26th December 2016, 21:38   #6
BHPian

Purchased 4 Yokos for my i20 last year from them. Pricing is good, however the nozzles they used were not that great. Have had 2 of the nozzles already replaced. Overall a decent outlet.
Old 29th May 2017, 12:53   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
This is a Bridgestone Select branded store.
I called him for Bridgestone Dueller for Storme and he responsed by saying that I have Ceat and MRF but not the Bridgestone.
sourabhzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 13:35   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I called him for Bridgestone Dueller for Storme and he responsed by saying that I have Ceat and MRF but not the Bridgestone.
Hi Sourabhzen,

Thanks for the latest information. Actually, if you check the Bridgestone website today, T-Mart is no more an authorized dealer for Bridgestone Tyres.

Sharing my experience:

I do not have any idea about T-Mart outlet at Sohna road but I have, had visited T-Mart opposite to 32 Milestone in Oct '09 to get a set of Bridgestone S322 145/70 R12 (tube type) for my good ol' Maruti 800 after having it found listed amongst the authorized dealers for Bridgestone on the website. The experience was good(nothing to complain). I had got a genuine dealer's bill for my purchase. Later, I used to take my Honda City for periodic wheel alignment there and they used to charge some INR 200/- per visit. As always and everywhere, I used to stand besides my car to supervise the work. Thanks.

Last edited by Nohonking : 29th May 2017 at 13:41.
Old 29th May 2017, 13:40   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Hi Sourabhzen,

Thanks for the latest information. Actually, if you check the Bridgestone website today, T-Mart is no more an authorized dealer for Bridgestone Tyres..
I got their number from Bridgestone site. They are operating in different name.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks