Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2017, 23:23   #1
BHPian

Air-con service & repair - Ganesh A/C (Old DLF Road, Gurgaon)

Hi, wanted to share my regular AC service point in Gurgaon since the last 7 years. He is an expert at handling AC Jobs, and has serviced almost all our AC Cars from the 800 to the Corolla. He also handles AC retrofits.

Pros :
  1. Honest : He is the most honest AC guy that I have come across, handles the job genuinely and doesn't cheat you. He also works on the car himself.
  2. FairPrice : Doesn't cheat you for pricing, and works on the right pricing, whether its for servicing or parts.
  3. Parts : Can source most AC parts the same day, and does the job the same day too.

Cons :
  1. Time : There are instances when he wants to do the job right, and may take a little longer than needed.

Name : Ganesh AC

Location : New Location: Sector 17, Road from Bata Chowk/ Ghoda Chowk towards Atul Katariya Chowk, near OLA Cars/ Raj Motors/ Janta Garage (GoMechanic)/ Bliss Premiere.
He can be reached at +91 98105 62080

Thank you.

Last edited by Eddy : 25th June 2022 at 15:13. Reason: Updated location
devilwearsprada is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th August 2018, 19:03   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Air-con service & repair - Ganesh A/C (Old DLF Road, Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Hi, wanted to share my regular AC service point in Gurgaon since the last 7 years. He is an expert at handling AC Jobs, and has serviced almost all our AC Cars from the 800 to the Corolla. He also handles AC retrofits.

Pros :
  1. Honest : He is the most honest AC guy that I have come across, handles the job genuinely and doesn't cheat you. He also works on the car himself.
  2. FairPrice : Doesn't cheat you for pricing, and works on the right pricing, whether its for servicing or parts.
  3. Parts : Can source most AC parts the same day, and does the job the same day too.

Cons :
  1. Time : There are instances when he wants to do the job right, and may take a little longer than needed.

Location : He sits right next to Manyavar outside the Maruti Service Station.
Thank you.
Hi
Can you share this guy's phone number if you have it?
My Skoda Laura's Ac is acting up and I would like to get it serviced outside as the workshop guys are bound to quote over 70k for the Ac Overhaul and compressor change!
Thanks!
Old 24th October 2018, 09:38   #3
BHPian

Hi Dwp, would also like to check him out. Please share his contact info.
Any others on the forum who’ve had an experience with Ganesh?
Old 24th October 2018, 14:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Hi
Can you share this guy's phone number if you have it?
My Skoda Laura's Ac is acting up and I would like to get it serviced outside as the workshop guys are bound to quote over 70k for the Ac Overhaul and compressor change!
Thanks!

Get the AC serviced or overhauled from lajpat nagar , contact anshuman as he got the compressor changed from there. There has been no issue till date.
Old 24th October 2018, 16:30   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
Get the AC serviced or overhauled from lajpat nagar , contact anshuman as he got the compressor changed from there. There has been no issue till date.
Thanks, I did reach out to Anshuman and got the details of Quick AC in Lajpat Nagar from him where he had gotten his Laura AC fixed. For now I have deferred the repair as the weather is cooler and the AC cooling feels fine for now. I might need to get it done in Mar next year.
Old 22nd November 2018, 12:29   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Thanks, I did reach out to Anshuman and got the details of Quick AC in Lajpat Nagar from him where he had gotten his Laura AC fixed. For now I have deferred the repair as the weather is cooler and the AC cooling feels fine for now. I might need to get it done in Mar next year.
Are you sure its an AC issue, I would suggest get the car washed from the front end properly and ask the washing service guy to clean the condenser fins with light water rinse - it should help in making the AC more effective. Due to bad weather (rain, dust storm) especially in Delhi NCR, the AC condenser fins get jammed with dirt, grim, leaves etc and hamper the AC performance.
Old 22nd November 2018, 14:01   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
Are you sure its an AC issue, I would suggest get the car washed from the front end properly and ask the washing service guy to clean the condenser fins with light water rinse - it should help in making the AC more effective. Due to bad weather (rain, dust storm) especially in Delhi NCR, the AC condenser fins get jammed with dirt, grim, leaves etc and hamper the AC performance.
Have done that many times and it does help a bit. But the compressor is definitely weak now. Will wait till next summer to get it changed though.
Old 20th March 2019, 19:22   #8
BHPian

Guys anyone who has used this person or anyone else in gurgaon recently? Any idea on timings or a contact number to call?

My 3.5 year old car ac seems to have suddenly stopped working and no cool air is coming. Just normal blower air.
Old 14th October 2020, 14:26   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
Guys anyone who has used this person or anyone else in gurgaon recently? Any idea on timings or a contact number to call?

My 3.5 year old car ac seems to have suddenly stopped working and no cool air is coming. Just normal blower air.
Hi. So, what was the issue and where did you end up going to get it fixed. In a similar predicament with a Grand i10. Got a diagnosis and estimate from Hyundai. Want to get a second opinion. Thanks!
Old 14th October 2020, 14:52   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post
Hi. So, what was the issue and where did you end up going to get it fixed. In a similar predicament with a Grand i10. Got a diagnosis and estimate from Hyundai. Want to get a second opinion. Thanks!
It seems to have been some loose connection so the compressor wasnt turning on and only fan was on. Hyundai charged around 500 after first saying 8000 to clean cooling coil and when i refused & said i'm coming to pick car they had fixed it themselves.
Mr. Nobody is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 14:52   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
It seems to have been some loose connection so the compressor wasnt turning on and only fan was on. Hyundai charged around 500 after first saying 8000 to clean cooling coil and when i refused & said i'm coming to pick car they had fixed it themselves.
Thanks. Yes, the labour and cooling coil replacement is almost 10k. That's what was quoted to me.Which dealership was this? I didn't get it done, will be going to have it checked by someone else too.
Old 23rd March 2021, 15:53   #12
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Location : He sits right next to Manyavar outside the Maruti Service Station.
Contact number please?
Old 23rd March 2021, 16:25   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Don't think this guy is available any Longer. I searched that area some time back when I was looking for AC repair on my Laura, but could not find him.
There is another AC guy highly recommended in Delhi, which is Quick AC in Lajpat Nagar - that was where TBHP ex-Mod Anshuman also got his Skoda Laura AC repaired (Compressor etc changed).

https://goo.gl/maps/MekqRMX7aPfhEFbH8

Or if you have a Skoda / VW car, I would highly recommend the Bosch Service station

https://g.page/BoschCarServiceGurgaon?share

I get all my services and Laura's repair work done here and they do a good job at much cheaper prices than Skoda Service centre. I have got my suspension overhauled from them too and past 2 services have also been done by them.

Last edited by Behemoth : 23rd March 2021 at 16:29.
Behemoth is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2021, 17:03   #14
Team-BHP Support

Thanks. I know a couple of people who've not had a good experience with Cooldays so will avoid it.

Looking at getting AC servicing done for my S-Class..... Oops..... S-Cross.
Old 25th March 2021, 21:30   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Contact number please?
Sure, he can be reached at +91 98105 62080
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks