Team-BHP - Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/195905-car-detailing-washing-car-studio-gurgaon.html)

After my back to back below par quality visits with 3M Car Care, Gurgaon decided to pay a visit to a newly opened detailing store in Gurgaon 'THE CAR STUDIO'.

NAME : THE CAR STUDIO
SERVICES PROVIDED : Car Washing, Detailing, Ceramic Coating, Interior Refurbishment and paint correction etc.

The setup is minimal and clean, and well equipped. Can accommodate two cars at the same time, and the services provided are in three tiers 3M, Meguiars and Wurth.

PROS :
  1. Wide Range of Products. Choice from 3M, Meguiars and Wurth(Most Expensive).
  2. The owner himself takes care of the work done, and can be regularly seen aiding the washing and detailing process.
  3. There are 3 wash packages available, starting from a basic foam wash to an extensive wash with engine degreasing and wheel deep cleaning. For the Polo the washes were between 400-1200 Rupees.
  4. VFM pricing, considering how most shops in Gurgaon dont pay any attention to the work done, and most owners are callous in their attitude.
  5. Clean, closed setup. The setup is clean and open spaced for the owners to check their cars. Theirs also a customer lounge they are building up.

CONS :
That's my friends fortuner going in for a full treatment from Meguiars, interior
and exterior.

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-27908411_1557977934309703_6283299926886458023_o.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-27912700_1557977817643048_1621932471941919676_o.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-27982571_1557977820976381_7390259567507885944_o.jpg

That's my polo in for a full wash.

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6545.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6532.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6542.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6574.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6571.jpg

Car Detailing & Washing - The Car Studio, Gurgaon-img_6576.jpg

They seem to be pretty close to my office, should definitely give them a try in coming weeks, thanks for sharing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by invincible7 (Post 4363629)
They seem to be pretty close to my office, should definitely give them a try in coming weeks, thanks for sharing.

Hi did you give them a visit? How was the experience?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memphis (Post 4460823)
Hi did you give them a visit? How was the experience?

No my man, even though this is pretty close to my office I was unable to go there due to being super busy off lately with work.

They have a limited period offer for 2500 bucks which covers basic interior & exterior jobs for 7 months. Details on their FB page. I picked up a voucher today. Getting work done tomorrow. Will share my experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memphis (Post 4462998)
They have a limited period offer for 2500 bucks which covers basic interior & exterior jobs for 7 months. Details on their FB page. I picked up a voucher today. Getting work done tomorrow. Will share my experience.

How was your experience, Memphis ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memphis (Post 4462998)
I picked up a voucher today. Getting work done tomorrow. Will share my experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 4488754)
How was your experience, Memphis ?

Guys, any further feedback on the car studio? I am thinking about going here for a power and foam wash. Do they use clean microfiber towels to dry? Or better yet, do they have provision for touchless blow drying?