Team-BHP - Friendly Neighborhood Garage - S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Friendly Neighborhood Garage - S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/199933-friendly-neighborhood-garage-s-s-motors-near-dwarka-delhi.html)

Work handled:

What I like:

What I don't like:

Location - It is located in Goyla Dairy, near Dwarka so may not suit everyone. Dwarka residents - don't look any further.

What I have used his service for:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/28....0178373?hl=en

Contact Information:

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-ss-motors.jpg

Some pics of the garage

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-img_20180627_172011118_hdr.jpgFriendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-img_20180627_171909242.jpgFriendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-img_20180627_171903595.jpgFriendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-img_20180627_171913240.jpg

Some before pics of my S-Cross' ORVM

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-2.jpeg

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-3.jpeg

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-4.jpeg

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-5.jpeg

This is how I drove to SS from MASS when the latter suggested a complete replacement.

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-1.jpeg

After the repair

Friendly Neighborhood Garage -  S.S. Motors (near Dwarka, Delhi)-img_20180627_172037414.jpg

I dropped off the mirror in the evening and collected it back the next day. Repair for 800 Rs and fitting for 100 Rs. I could have bargained a bit, but the service and the expertise were quite good so I did not bother.

Thread moved from the Assembly Line.

Do they have lifts too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 4427270)
Do they have lifts too?

I do not recall seeing one, Panky.

Have whatsapped him to confirm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 4427270)
Do they have lifts too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 4427280)
I do not recall seeing one, Panky.

Have whatsapped him to confirm.

He responded, confirming that there was no lift.

if are looking for workshop with Lift in Dwarka, you can try Mahindra First Choice in Pochanpur Sector 23.

I might actually try this FNG out. My car is at 1.24L kms and I am not interested in blowing money on authorised service stations. I was keen on trying on some Bosch center at Rajapuri (Sector 5) as well. But this seems interesting. Also, I hope they can procure parts for cars like Cruze and the likes. If they can then for sure I will be a loyal customer!

I finally got around to going to this FNG. Very lovely experience. Kailash serviced my car in no time and was very friendly to have a chat with too.

Best part, the labor costs were so nominal. I had taken all the stuff myself that had to be changed.

I would totally recommend this place and now I know this is where my cars will go for servicing and parts change, etc.

Got a basic service done - oil & filter changes, coolant changes, suspension tightening etc. Paid a mere 400 rs as labor charges. I bought all stuff from an MGP outlet beforehand. The nearest one is a 15-20 min drive from this garage.

Also got the brake pads replaced today @ Rs 150 (labor charges), which he had diagnosed during the service as end of life within 5-6k km.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 4935754)
Got a basic service done - oil & filter changes, coolant changes, suspension tightening etc. .

Will this be a good place to get a suspension check done for a simple hatch? My Bolt has just reached 60k and the steering and suspension is starting to feel loose over bad patches.
This place is quite close to my place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldice4u (Post 4936280)
Will this be a good place to get a suspension check done for a simple hatch? My Bolt has just reached 60k and the steering and suspension is starting to feel loose over bad patches.
This place is quite close to my place.

Absolutely. He redid the suspension of my cousin's Swift pretty well. Give him reference of scross brake pad guy (me).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 4936556)
Absolutely. He redid the suspension of my cousin's Swift pretty well. Give him reference of scross brake pad guy (me).

Would you recommend this for my 2010 Hyundai Sonata Diesel?

It needs annual service but I would want them to have a look at the suspension to see everything is in order, skimming the right front brake rotor and change some lubricants like power steering, coolant and brake oil.

They are not in my city but if they come highly recommended I dont mind making a trip out if it.

You should call him and ask if he can do it for an uncommon car like yours. I am not sure.

Which number on the card you suggest I dial, Sahil/Kailash, will give them a call tomorrow .