I am posting this review after 20 years of availing services of this shop - Ahuja Car Dec, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
Here is the complete address and location: Ahuja Car Dec
B- 40, Lajpat Nagar- 2,
New Delhi- 110024.
Ph: 011 4172 1231,
Contact Mr Ahuja Mobile: 9810106294 https://maps.app.goo.gl/bdb867Xe9aXLfffeA
This shop is in the Car Accessory Lane close to the Defense Colony Flyover.
The shop has a weekly off on Mondays. I prefer going there on a weekday as it is very busy on weekends and you don't get the kind of attention and time you need.
I think it is very difficult to find accessory shops these days which are honest and trustworthy. I have been availing services of this shop for the last 20 years starting with a Pinoneer Music System for my Non-CRDE Scorpio, to JBL Speakers for my Camry. Just recently I got an Android Multimedia System installed in the Grand Vitara 2.4 that I acquired just a few weeks ago.
They deal in all kind of Audio / Multimedia Systems including Pioneer, Sony, and Androids - Unplug, GoMechanic etc.
Last week I got an Unlplug Brand Android 10 4GB/64GB System with Wired and Wireless Apple Car Play and Android Auto Installed. It is difficult to find a frame for Grand Vitara, but a proper 9" Frame and Cable was sourced for my Grand Vitara in a few days. I was told that I could use the system for a few days and even get it replaced with something else if I am not fully satisfied. Like a true BHPian I extensively tested the Android system for a few days and went back for a few tweaks which they did with a smile. I reported that the inbuilt mic was not perfect, so they installed an external mic for me without any extra cost. I requested them to move the GPS antenna out, and they did that. They gave me a screen protector for the 9" Android system for free. They will leave no stoned upturned to make you satisfied with your install, and let me tell you it's not an easy task to make a BHPian fully satisfied.
What I like:
1. Totally honest and transparent people. They will give you what they promise. There are so many Android systems with faked RAM and Android Versions. They will never give you those. I tested my System with CPU-Z and DeviceInfoHW apps and it is exactly what I purchased.
2. Have a complete range of Music Systems, Mats, Cabin Lights, Seat covers etc.
3. The same installer Shafiq is there for more than 15 years now and he has an eye for detail. He does follow any advice you give him and he does his job with perfection. You can collaborate your ideas with his. Like I took my fuse tap and guided him how to install my hotspot and TPMS Power and he did exactly what I wanted him to do.
4. Prices are really reasonable.
What I don't like :
1. They are in a crowded place and traffic jams in the nearby lanes are sometimes a pain.
2. They have space for just 2 cars in front of their shop and if you go without an appointment you might have to wait for your turn.
I'm attaching some pictures of the shop here.
Feel free to give my reference (Amit Kalra) of Team-bhp