Team-BHP - Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/80911-trusted-petrol-pumps-delhi-ncr-10.html)

Thanks nkapoor and khoj, I used to frequent COCO on BRT(the one after Panchsheel Enclave going towards Moolchand), they tried to cheat me on quantity. On threatening to complain, they checked and found that attendant had not filled petrol worth Rs. 300. Never went back.

Now the other option is the IOCL pump next to IOCL building is the other option.

Even the IOCL pump in Ring Road while going towards Ashram tries to cheat on quantity.

Time to say goodbye to Citibank IOCL Credit Card :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkapoor777 (Post 2818550)
The one at Jangpura is COCO (it says so as well); but a few weeks ago their attendant filled up my car to the brim inspite of me telling him atleast twice to leave it at auto cut. The excuse given was that the auto cut didn't work and I was surprised to hear that it is contracted to a third party (the guy in charge blurted this out when I threatened to complain and asked to meet the IOC official in charge of the pump). I've only filled twice from here but don't intend to visit any more.

There are two really good IOCL pumps on Josip Broz Tito Marg (one is COCO while the other is bang in front of the IOCL HQ - so quality can be assured:thumbs up)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 2818606)
In the general area for GK try IOCL COCO opposite Nehru place bus depot. Here is a list of IOCL pumps I found tells us very clearly which pump is run by whom. The referred pumps is @#35

http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in/ioil.htm

That Citibank card is useless as half the time the attendent will swipe on a different bank's m/c & the service charge shows up in the bill.

If you drive towards Ashram then a very good pump to fill up is on the Maharani Bagh/Friends colony section of Mathura Road, coming from Ashram chowk going towards Faridabad. 100 meters from the red light 'club' HP pump on your LHS. No Q&Q problem here and N2 is also available. The dealer also has another pump somewhere in West Delhi.

Another HP pump that I have heard good things about is the HP pump again on Mathura road as you comedown the Modi mill flyover. Just beyond the first traffic signal coming down the exit ramp this pump is under a retired Army Colonel and supposedly no hanky panky in Q&Q. Have yet to try it out myself.

The only IOC pumps that I have found to be OK thus far are the one referred earlier in Kalkaji, the one next to Essex farms and the third one is the pump in Sultanpur on Mehrauli Gurgaon road just after the marble market and over the new road to DLF.

Will try the one selling Octane 93 fuel in Motibagh the next couple of times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by setuniket (Post 2819359)
Thanks nkapoor and khoj, I used to frequent COCO on BRT(the one after Panchsheel Enclave going towards Moolchand), they tried to cheat me on quantity. On threatening to complain, they checked and found that attendant had not filled petrol worth Rs. 300. Never went back.

Now the other option is the IOCL pump next to IOCL building is the other option.

Even the IOCL pump in Ring Road while going towards Ashram tries to cheat on quantity.

Time to say goodbye to Citibank IOCL Credit Card :Frustrati

Been lucky so far. Attendants have swiped on Citibank POS. Have collected almost 1000 points till date. Time to redeem points and stick to other cards.

Thanks for info, will switch fuel pump to the recommended ones.

-Setu

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 2819648)
That Citibank card is useless as half the time the attendent will swipe on a different bank's m/c & the service charge shows up in the b ill.

If you drive towards Ashram then a very good pump to fill up is on the Maharani Bagh/Friends colony section of Mathura Road, coming from Ashram chowk going towards Faridabad. 100 meters from the red light 'club' HP pump on your LHS. No Q&Q problem here and N2 is also available. The dealer also has another pump somewhere in West Delhi.

Another HP pump that I have heard good things about is the HP pump again on Mathura road as you comedown the Modi mill flyover. Just beyond the first traffic signal coming down the exit ramp this pump is under a retired Army Colonel and supposedly no hanky panky in Q&Q. Have yet to try it out myself.

The only IOC pumps that I have found to be OK thus far are the one referred earlier in Kalkaji, the one next to Essex farms and the third one is the pump in Sultanpur on Mehrauli Gurgaon road just after the marble market and over the new road to DLF.

Will try the one selling Octane 93 fuel in Motibagh the next couple of times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 2819648)
That Citibank card is useless as half the time the attendent will swipe on a different bank's m/c & the service charge shows up in the bill.

I've been using this CC for over three years now and not once has an attendant swiped the card on another bank's machine (and no I do not even mention the same - I know I should just in case). 99% of the time when I'm in Delhi, I use IOC pumps in the vicinity of GK-I. These include the IOC COCO at Panchsheel Enclave, Centre Half on Josip B T Marg, Intimate Service Station at Soami Nagar and the other IOC pump right opposite (forgot the name) on the Outer Ring Road. Hardly ever refuel from pumps where I do not have an experience and no reason to complain so far.

PS: Was loyal to BPCL earlier for years, then switched to IOC when I got the Citibank IOC CC some three years ago.

I have been filling diesel from HP COCO at Moti Nagar, Opposite Renault Showroom/Galaxy toyota. They serve genuine diesel and the mileage I get is 16-18 KMPL in city.

My trusted pump:

Name & Location :On the gurgaon highway 1 km after Dhaula Kuan towards left (500 meter after Dhaula Kuan metro station and just before the Army R & R Hospital, funny though that i have been using them since last one year i never noticed which is the brand :D nevertheless you can trust them)
24x7: Yes (On the highway towards Jaipur so always best bet to top up when going for a long drive)

Tips: They are very friendly, cleans the windscreen, have nitrogen (only from morning 8 to evening 8), have a puncture guy along with the air filler pump, have a technician on call who can even check and top up engine oil and coolant.

This is the only pump on the gurgaon expressway for the next 35 kms so fill it up here

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeshchand
My trusted pump:

Name & Location :On the gurgaon highway 1 km after Dhaula Kuan towards left (500 meter after Dhaula Kuan metro station and just before the Army R & R Hospital, funny though that i have been using them since last one year i never noticed which is the brand :D nevertheless you can trust them)

I think you are referring to HP petrol pump (Dhaula Kuan Service Centre). I filled up once and had a very bad experience as mentioned earlier in this thread. Reposting for quick reference. Next time you visit them, ask for the name and if it's the same one, you'll be better off giving your business to someone more worthy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodred

I'd stopped by to top up my Santro's tank. They charged me for 28Ltrs. After keeping the car for over 5 years wherein I've been tanking up each time I stop at a fuel bunk, I was pretty sure that they've overcharged for atleast 4-5 Ltrs. I lodged a complaint with HPCL website. Got an email few days later from ASM asking for date and approximate time of refill. As per him all the retail outlets are automated and transactions are recorded.

Couple of weeks later, got an email asking for my contact number, which was followed by a call from ASM confirming it was a case of cheating and he asked how I wish to be compensated for it. I conveyed that as long as they take suitable action and prevent cheating with other customers, I'm fine with it. He said that the attendant has been fired and HPCL is contemplating taking further action including registering a Police case. He added that I'll be informed of the further action taken. He also said that I could go to the retail outlet and claim Rs 500 worth of fuel / cash. The entire process took less than a month and I was impressed with the responsiveness.

Visited the RO a few days later while passing by that stretch and collected cash (the expression on the RO supervisor's face was priceless and worth much more than the money!!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodred (Post 2850331)
I think you are referring to HP petrol pump (Dhaula Kuan Service Centre). I filled up once and had a very bad experience as mentioned earlier in this thread. Reposting for quick reference. Next time you visit them, ask for the name and if it's the same one, you'll be better off giving your business to someone more worthy.

Well i have been filling up there for the last 2 years and never experienced anything of that sort, may be it was that one particular attendant who was making the mess, may be next time around i will take a closer look at the fueling / billing part. Also there are quite a few petrol pumps after dhaula kuan and i am referring to the last one in the series which comes 500 m after metro station towards gurgaon.

I have been filling 99% of time from a IOC pump in Gurgaon, located on road that runs from from Ardee city to sector 56.
The name of the pump is Shrideep Petro

I have be consistently getting decent average of more than 16 Km/L on my Wagon R K10.
Any one else using the same?

IIRC there are two pumps on this stretch, on the same side and both are HP. The first is just behind the impromptu bus stop across the road from the DSOI & the next is the one under discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeshchand (Post 2850944)
Also there are quite a few petrol pumps after dhaula kuan and i am referring to the last one in the series which comes 500 m after metro station towards gurgaon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_free
I have been filling 99% of time from a IOC pump in Gurgaon, located on road that runs from from Ardee city to sector 56.
The name of the pump is Shrideep Petro

I have be consistently getting decent average of more than 16 Km/L on my Wagon R K10.
Any one else using the same?

My BIL patronised this pump when he lived in Gurgaon for over 2 years and was fairly happy. Have myself used it 3-4 times and found it ok. On regular basis, I prefer going to BP COCO in sector 44.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 2851240)
IIRC there are two pumps on this stretch, on the same side and both are HP. The first is just behind the impromptu bus stop across the road from the DSOI & the next is the one under discussion.

Oh, any idea of any other decent pump in the near vicinity ?

Two fuel stations I have found good are
1. Bharat Petroleum station just next to bhairav mandir, when you are coming from Modi Mills side towards Nehru Place (on outer ring road)
2. Station next to HUDCO & NBCC bhawan, on Lodhi Road if you are approaching from nizamuddin. Its 200 M from that under flyover traffic crossing/Hotel Aman.

Any idea how the BP station next to Delhi Golf Club. I think it should be good as most of the premium cars must be fueling there. ain't it?

I have been filling from SHIVAN AUTO Mayur Vihar Phase 2, (the huge pump to the left) as you go towards Nizamuddin coming from Ghazipur. I have had 5-6 tankfuls so far on my Punto 1.2. I have no reasons to complain, except that the staff would invariably try to divert your attention as you fill up. If you pay attention till the auto cut, is OK. But I have no question on quality or quantity. Quality, at least, is much better (clearly evident by the way the car responds) compared to pumps I had tried in Indirapuram or Noida.

Any idea how is the pump HP pump in Palam Vihar? I see generally see alot of vehicles lined up to fill diesel, but heard alot of bad reviews about the pump from a Taxi driver.

He refered me to IOC pump in Kapashera espically for best quality Diesel.