Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2013, 11:55   #166
BHPian

Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
VineetG, is this on the LHS as one drives from Ring road towards Chankyapuri in between the RR+Shanti Path junction and the Rail line/museum flyover and diagonally across from "New Moti Bagh".
Yes. It is open 24 Hrs and during the day, it is operated by ladies only. Very polite and efficient. Will clean windshields and greet you properly.

Gave their customers a very nice set of gel candles on Diwali, and they run some promotions also.
Pump has a In & Out store, PUC booth and multiple air dispensers for tyres.

Rgds
VineetG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2013, 19:41   #167
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineetG View Post
Yes. It is open 24 Hrs and during the day, it is operated by ladies only. Very polite and efficient. Will clean windshields and greet you properly.

Gave their customers a very nice set of gel candles on Diwali, and they run some promotions also.
Pump has a In & Out store, PUC booth and multiple air dispensers for tyres.

Rgds
+1 to that. This BPCL COCO is a genuine one in all respects.

There are two other ones:

IOC Ashota Tourist Corpn on Niti Marg and the HPCL COCO next to it. Excellent service and fuel, I have been filling from them for three years at a stretch now.

The IOC pump at the base of the RTR flyover is also a good one in terms of fuel, has a PUC as well.

There is a BPCL COCO when you turn left from Nelson Mandela Marg (Munirka Crossing) onto Ring Road and an IOC pump next to it that are trust worthy.
lifebuoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2014, 12:50   #168
BHPian

This is gentle warning to all members who use the IOC pump at Vaishali near Mahagun Mall - The fuel amount is lower then the reading - This has been verified by 10 of us who used the new fuel station. I have told them about the lower amount of fuel and they have assured to look into it. Just as a caution please check the fuel quantity.
Catalyst_delhi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2014, 14:08   #169
Senior - BHPian

The BPCL bunk at Nehru Place, ditto the IOCL pump at Nehru Place.
Also the BPCL pump at Alaknanda and the IOCL pump next to the Crown Plaza,Okhla are all pretty good.
Old 26th January 2014, 14:48   #170
BHPian

Quote:
The one after Apollo - if you are going towards Kalindi Kunj / Jasola. The one at the turn.
If this is the one which is adjacent to the flyover immediately after crossing the signal after coming from Apollo towards Kalindi kunj, then it falls under the category of must avoid fuel station. I along with couple of people in my circle have already encountered problems with this one. Had escalated the matter to the regional manager and have seen action.

The best fuel station is the HP (R.D Motors) from sarita vihar to Kalindi kunj. One can also trust the Indian oil fuel station next to the CNG station which is a little before the HP station mentioned above.
mints21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2014, 09:54   #171
BHPian

Good IOCL pump in Faridabad

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me a good Indian Oil pump in Faridabad (& Gurgaon)?
I have a Citibank Indian oil credit card & the Diesel rates are cheapest in Haryana.

Thanks.
Old 21st February 2014, 10:35   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
Indian oil @ badkhal crossing. There are two, one on each side of Mathura road. The one on your left when going towards Delhi is better.

I had heard the hp bunk next to thomson press was super-duper etc, but I'm not sure about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipuru16 View Post
My reply in CAPITALS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyrana View Post
HP next to Thomson press is good one, i also started filling from this pump after one of my friend who has car spare parts shop recommended it. Till now no issues
Is the Indian oil bunk being talked about is the one that comes before the badhkal crossing while going towards Delhi? Its name is Narain Service station? Is it good for sure?

HP bunk near thomson is definitely a good one, I always top up from this bunk only.

Do we have any other good IOCL pump in Faridabad?
ank.nsit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 22:14   #173
BHPian

Re: Good IOCL pump in Faridabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me a good Indian Oil pump in Faridabad (& Gurgaon)?
I have a Citibank Indian oil credit card & the Diesel rates are cheapest in Haryana.

Thanks.
You can use the bunk right next to Garden Estate i.e. under the Guru Dronacharya Metro Station.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 23:20   #174
Senior - BHPian

IIRC, this one is a BP 'pure for sure'. Do correct me if I am mistaken.

A good IOC bunk is located on the LHS of the same road driving from Dilli, just after the marble market and next to the back road leading to/coming from Aralias etc. One can see the Pullman hotel behind this pump which is slightly before the GDM metro station and diagonally across from the BP bunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
You can use the bunk right next to Garden Estate i.e. under the Guru Dronacharya Metro Station.
khoj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2014, 11:29   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
IIRC, this one is a BP 'pure for sure'. Do correct me if I am mistaken.

A good IOC bunk is located on the LHS of the same road driving from Dilli, just after the marble market and next to the back road leading to/coming from Aralias etc. One can see the Pullman hotel behind this pump which is slightly before the GDM metro station and diagonally across from the BP bunk.
Apologies, Khoj. Yes, the pump I was talking about was the other one.
Old 22nd February 2014, 20:34   #176
BHPian

My last tankful was from Kargil Heights, Vasundhara Enclave: I am not too impressed. The quantity was OK but the quality had me guessing. I am getting around 12-15% kms less per liter of petrol.

Benefit of doubt: the refill truck was standing at the pump, when I had gone to fill. Probably I got not so clean fuel.....

I would really like to believe this pump as "honest", given that we have many bhp-ans swearing by it.

On the other hand, my regular fill : Shivan Auto, Mayur Vihar-2 red-light NH24, has never disappointed me!

OT: Why hasn't the fuel prices been revised in the last so many weeks?

Last edited by lapis_lazuli : 22nd February 2014 at 20:36.
Old 22nd February 2014, 23:32   #177
Senior - BHPian

So last week got all rides topped at different bunks, the Mitsubishi sipped at HP COCO next to Ashoka hotel, the TJet at IOC COCO Jangpura (against the advise of several people) and the Swift at the usual IOC (now COCO, now private) pump at Kalkaji. Basically I was bored of filling up at the same place again and again and henceforth at least my personal ride (the Cedia) will sip nectar at different outlets.

Elections ke side effects ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
OT: Why hasn't the fuel prices been revised in the last so many weeks?
Old 7th March 2014, 10:03   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Pumps to avoid
4. Shaheed Anusuya Dhyani Pump, HPCL Hari nagar Ghanta Ghar.( It Isnt being run By who it was alloted to now) The New Guy is as an absolute Crook and so is the Sales staff.

Any reviews of the IOCL pump right before (adjacent to) this pump? DD Motors gave me a coupon to fill up from this pump at the time of delivery and I've been filling up from here ever since.
Old 7th March 2014, 18:04   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwidFE View Post
Any reviews of the IOCL pump right before (adjacent to) this pump? DD Motors gave me a coupon to fill up from this pump at the time of delivery and I've been filling up from here ever since.
Its a decent pump havent heard any horror stories from this outlet, usually nowadays as a consumer one only has to beware of the staff at the pump otherwise quality of fuel at every pump in delhi is the same irrespective of what one may say. IOCL BPCL HPCL across delhi has the same quality, the only thing to beware of is the quantity as usually the staff try to try hanky pank.
Born 2 Be Wild is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2014, 18:24   #180
BHPian

Bpcl gas station on lodhi road next to hotel aman is good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks