Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2018, 13:16   #316
BHPian
 
ankitahuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gurgaon & Delhi
Posts: 897
Thanked: 47 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
I have experienced low mileage and once when i filled full tank the quantity was also more than usual. Since this comes in the way of my commute i used to fill but not anymore. Janta filling station seems to work good for my petrol car.
Pretty strange because I have not faced such issues and I tank up regularly from them (twice a month).

I make sure I am out of the car, get a tank full of fuel and get them to pump fuel at the lowest speed, and finally stop fueling when the auto cut-off kicks in!

Unfortunately, I do not have any other fuel pump on the way to my work but I will definitely try another recommended bunk for a couple of months to compare.
ankitahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 14:31   #317
BHPian
 
harpreetsubhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 217
Thanked: 101 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Hello All, I'm looking for a COCO petrol pump on the Faridabad-Noida route. I have used the Sector-16 Faridabad COCO outlet but somehow mileage drops everytime I fill up from them. Somehow its sad that we have no Essar or Reliance pumps in close vicinity of National Highway in Faridabad.
harpreetsubhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 15:21   #318
BHPian
 
ank.nsit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 470
Thanked: 206 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetsubhi View Post
... Somehow its sad that we have no Essar or Reliance pumps in close vicinity of National Highway in Faridabad.
I too commute from sector - 16 Faridabad to Noida.
Sector-16 COCO pump is good. I have tried it many a times.
And there is a newly opened Essar pump on Faridabad By-pass road.
ank.nsit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 15:39   #319
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 189
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetsubhi View Post
Hello All, I'm looking for a COCO petrol pump on the Faridabad-Noida route. I have used the Sector-16 Faridabad COCO outlet but somehow mileage drops everytime I fill up from them. Somehow its sad that we have no Essar or Reliance pumps in close vicinity of National Highway in Faridabad.
There's a reliance pump on the left, as soon as you enter Noida from Kalindi. The underpass/ u turn which takes you towards okhla bird metro station.
rayjaycleoful is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2019, 20:00   #320
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 189
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
The pumps I trust and get full tanks at are

2. "Gymkhana Pump" on your left before Samrat Hotel.
3. "Auto Care" near Ashoka Hotel.
While I don't have a problem with the fuel here, these Delhi pumps specialise in trying to sell anything and everything almost every time. It's extremely annoying.
( High octane petrol / credit card (?)/ scratch fixing/ system G and so on)
rayjaycleoful is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2019, 07:33   #321
BHPian
 
nkapoor777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 590
Thanked: 98 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Does any one know if either of the two pumps near Crowne Plaza in Okhla are worth visiting? There is one HP and one IOC.
I have used both multiple times and no problems whatsoever.
nkapoor777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2019, 13:30   #322
BHPian
 
Pancham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 944
Thanked: 239 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Hi Guys!

i have recently moved to Delhi and I travel from Noida Sec 14 to KG Marg everyday for work. I need suggestions for a good petrol pump on this (or around) route?
Pancham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 17:30   #323
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Noida/New Delhi
Posts: 517
Thanked: 1,033 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
Hi Guys!

i have recently moved to Delhi and I travel from Noida Sec 14 to KG Marg everyday for work. I need suggestions for a good petrol pump on this (or around) route?
You can try this BP pump towards noida from CP if you come via pragati Maidan and not ITO

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bh...9!4d77.2405326
RohanDheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2019, 02:49   #324
BHPian
 
devilwearsprada's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GoonGaon
Posts: 602
Thanked: 1,175 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

HP Pump at Golf Course Road, next to DLF-1 Metro Station has now started selling 99Octane and is open 24X7, what a bliss
devilwearsprada is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2019, 09:02   #325
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 4,588
Thanked: 10,785 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
HP Pump at Golf Course Road, next to DLF-1 Metro Station has now started selling 99Octane and is open 24X7, what a bliss
This petrol pump has been selling 99 Octane since last couple of months IIRC. Myself as well as bhpian Turbanator have bought 99 octane from this particular pump.

The 24x7 thing might be a recent update though.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2019, 13:11   #326
BHPian
 
devilwearsprada's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GoonGaon
Posts: 602
Thanked: 1,175 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
This petrol pump has been selling 99 Octane since last couple of months IIRC. Myself as well as bhpian Turbanator have bought 99 octane from this particular pump.

The 24x7 thing might be a recent update though.
I know that. But earlier it was at the first fueling station, now at the third one and they have fixed on selling it. They were just doing trials earlier.

I was also ensured it will be regularly available which was a major issue before.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2019, 09:07   #327
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Back to Chndgrh
Posts: 3,234
Thanked: 7,174 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
But earlier it was at the first fueling station, now at the third one and they have fixed on selling it. They were just doing trials earlier.

I was also ensured it will be regularly available which was a major issue before.
They are the same guys who were holding to the land at MG road for a while. I normally call them and check stocks for 99 octanes but yesterday went without checking and they were Stock Out!!

They won't get 99 for a few more days. So if you specifically need 99, do call and check.
Turbanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2019, 13:37   #328
BHPian
 
devilwearsprada's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GoonGaon
Posts: 602
Thanked: 1,175 Times
Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
They are the same guys who were holding to the land at MG road for a while. I normally call them and check stocks for 99 octanes but yesterday went without checking and they were Stock Out!!

They won't get 99 for a few more days. So if you specifically need 99, do call and check.
Yup regularly available from next week, their 99 reservoir got rain flooded. So they were cleaning it.

Our family has been getting fuel from them since 17 years.
devilwearsprada is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore v1p3r Bangalore 1328 14th September 2019 09:51
Trusted/Untrusted Petrol Pumps in Pune adya33 Other Cities 597 9th August 2019 11:00
Trusted petrol pumps in Mumbai amitsingh08 Mumbai 247 17th December 2018 00:50
Trusted Petrol Pumps : Ahmedabad cmdalvi Other Cities 9 26th August 2016 12:47
Trusted Fuel Stations / Petrol Pumps : Mysore MCR Other Cities 0 9th July 2010 21:10


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2019, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks