Team-BHP - Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/80911-trusted-petrol-pumps-delhi-ncr-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1877768)
Thank you for the effort taken in explaining all the intricacies of how fuel bunks are run. That was quite an interesting bit of info.

Your place is the one after the Hanuman Mandir on Vinay Marg as one approaches from the Ashoka Hotel side, right? If so, I've filled from your place occasionally because I pass on that route in the afternoon - and had no cause to complain! :)

Thank You For the Feed Back Sir, It means a lot :) i have been putting in a lot of effort into it for the past 4 months, My Entire staff comprises of freshers,and none of them are locals hence they are honest.

Whenever you Drop by next time , i would love to meet you, am in the office mostly, Would love too see the Hawk on all Fours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild (Post 1877856)
Thank You For the Feed Back Sir, It means a lot :)

On this thread, I am happy to name Angra HP Centre on Vinay Marg as a trusted pump. I've filled there occasionally and the fuel quality and quantity were never an issue. The pump did not stock diesel till some months ago (I suppose that's when B2BW took over), but now they do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild (Post 1877856)
Whenever you Drop by next time , i would love to meet you, am in the office mostly, Would love too see the Hawk on all Fours.

@ 3pm tomorrow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1878606)
On this thread, I am happy to name Angra HP Centre on Vinay Marg as a trusted pump. I've filled there occasionally and the fuel quality and quantity were never an issue. The pump did not stock diesel till some months ago (I suppose that's when B2BW took over), but now they do.

@ 3pm tomorrow?

When i took over is when we started stocking diesel, in dec 09, Tommorow 3 pm is a done deal sir, see you tommorow :).

I understand that there is a Petrol Pump strike tomorrow in Delhi. The problem is that I am leaving from Noida on Saturday morning around 4am for Ahmedabad and was planning to get a tank full from Delhi, but that will not be possible now due to the strike.
I am planning to go via DND towards Gurgoan. Can anybody recommend some good pumps that are open 24x7 and accept Credit Cards, on this route?

Abeer, I can't help you with Petrol Pump's location but yes COCO pumps will 100% operational for sure. The strike has been called-on by pvt. pump owners only. BTW, Best of luck for your trip mate :)

I can certainly vouch for two pumps through which I fill up regularly

1. On the GT Road, Near Nanak Piao Gurudwara a Indian Oil Petrol Pump. Don't be confused it with one just opposite to Gurudwara (A crook)
2. COCO IndiaOil Pump Near CGO Complex, while going from Nizammudin to Lajpat Nagar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abeer (Post 1883483)
I understand that there is a Petrol Pump strike tomorrow in Delhi. The problem is that I am leaving from Noida on Saturday morning around 4am for Ahmedabad and was planning to get a tank full from Delhi, but that will not be possible now due to the strike.
I am planning to go via DND towards Gurgoan. Can anybody recommend some good pumps that are open 24x7 and accept Credit Cards, on this route?

This may be a silly question but why don't you tank up at Noida itself?

Diesel or petrol?
If its diesel, then don't tank up at noida(noida fuel is just 50p less than Delhi)
Go to Gurgaon expressway. After iffco chowk there is signature towers. there is a very good pump there. BPCL company owned.

It is petrol. I have a Hyundai Accent 2008 petrol model.
Petrol is expensive in Noida when compared with Delhi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abeer (Post 1883483)
I understand that there is a Petrol Pump strike tomorrow

As of now there isnt any intimation of a strike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild (Post 1883977)
As of now there isnt any intimation of a strike.

Is there a petrol pump strike today in Delhi?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abeer (Post 1885689)
Is there a petrol pump strike today in Delhi?

Unfornutaley Yes! though i didnt get intimation of the same and did open till 11 am, to be swarmed by a gang of 70 dealers :Frustrati:Frustrati who forced me to close down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by setuniket (Post 1877244)
Trusted Pumps:

Name & Location : HPCL, Civil Lines, Near ISBT Metro Station
24x7: Don't Know

If you are talking about Associated Service Station on Alipur Road then please check the quantity delivered at this pump. Prefer BP (Rajinder Service Station) next to the this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by setuniket (Post 1877244)
Trusted Pumps:

Name & Location : BPCL Preet Vihar, Next to Community Centre
24x7: Yes

This is the COCO and is best in East Delhi. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish (Post 1885750)
If you are talking about Associated Service Station on Alipur Road then please check the quantity delivered at this pump. Prefer BP (Rajinder Service Station) next to the this one.

Have used both of them, didnt recommend BPCL because I used only twice. No quality or quantity problem in both of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish (Post 1885750)
This is the COCO and is best in East Delhi. :thumbs up

True

Location: Indian Oil, Sriniwaspuri, Opposite DAV College, New Delhi
24x7: No

Must Avoid: Indian Oil, Adjacent to DAV College, New Delhi
24x7: Don't know

I would recommend the pump that is on the left when coming from Noida to AIIMS. Would stay away from the pump that is on the other side. Hence, listed both...Sorry if I managed to confuse you guys. :)

Name & Location of trusted pump(s): Petrol pump Opposite Green Park (Yusuf Sarai) Gurudwara and now petrol pump at janak cinema (near janakpuri)
24x7: No
Must Avoid Pump(s): One at INA (Delhi Haat)