Team-BHP - Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/80911-trusted-petrol-pumps-delhi-ncr-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1872311)
Trusted Pump:
Gurgaon BPCL Signature Towers
Yes

Tanked up at this one (called Enroute Sahays, NH8, Sector 30, Gurgaon) last week on phamilyman's recommendation. Diesel is @10% cheaper than in Delhi (Rs.34.76/litre vs. Rs.38.10/litre), but the drop in economy has been 10% too - 10.61 km/l vs the usual 11.75 - 12.25 km/l that I get under similar usage conditions.

Verdict: Suspect fuel quality.

I most of the time fill from COCO pump of Bharat Petroleum, Preet Vihar, Vikas Marg, East Delhi. Trustworthy and good quality fuel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1916196)
Tanked up at this one (called Enroute Sahays, NH8, Sector 30, Gurgaon) last week on phamilyman's recommendation. Diesel is @10% cheaper than in Delhi (Rs.34.76/litre vs. Rs.38.10/litre), but the drop in economy has been 10% too - 10.61 km/l vs the usual 11.75 - 12.25 km/l that I get under similar usage conditions.

Told ya'. I too had the same experience with the pump.

Indirapuram:

Trusted pump

The one opposite DPS Indirapuram (which is adjacent to Shanti Gopal Hospital - on way to Vasundhara/NH58).

Untrusted pump

Noida sec 63
The one opposite Fortis Hospital
Absolute cheaters they are. Stay away!

Sorry don't remember brand of both these, but will update soon.

The one opposite DPS is Bharat Petroleum and the one near Fortis is called Padam Petroleum.
I have had good experience with both in terms of Premium petrol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 1916323)
Indirapuram:

Trusted pump

The one opposite DPS Indirapuram (which is adjacent to Shanti Gopal Hospital - on way to Vasundhara/NH58).

Untrusted pump

Noida sec 63

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick17s (Post 1916135)
Must Avoid Pump(s): One at INA (Delhi Haat)

This one is Laxmi Super Service station jus after Delhi Haat and its manager run, owner hasnt set foot in over 10 years, Nowadays the manager isnt there either, thats why the Hanky panky by the staff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1916196)

Sir, as per my knowledge this is quite a good pump run by Mrs Sahay and her son. High volume output as well but things may have changed now, will certainly let her know though.

Guys,
Why to make it so repetitive. We can do the following:IMHO, this would make it easier to read and names would not be repeated again and again.
If we dont do this then its going to be real lengthy and confusing.

Regards,
AS

+1 ^^
This is turning into white-noise, its painstakingly impossible to decipher the true verdict on a particular station.

in noida :
trusted petrol pumps:
bp station next to the district centre metro station.
24*7: not sure

pump to avoid at any cost:
one next to great india place, i have caught him 2 times on quantity.

in delhi:
trusted pump:
bpcl next to pragati maidan red light , right in front of nsai
hp station next to khan mkt

The best petrol pump I found in Delhi (over 3 years exp) is the one in Mayur Vihar Ph 1 (next to that new mall) on the Delhi Link Road. they have a service center there as well (is it MASS?) and pollution check center as well. I used to get almost 40-50 kms more on a fill (Alto/i10) compared to other bunks (mainly I was getting filled in Noida as I was staying in Noida, bunks used in noida were the ones near sector 34/50/48 etc). This 1 kmpl improvement was noticed always so I made sure to get a tankful whenever I visited Delhi (it helped this bunk was nearly always on the way as Mayur Vihar connects Noida to Delhi :)

Must Avoid: HP at Sector 20 Dwarka.

I have been a regular at this petrol pump for 3 years now, never bothered to check the mileage as long as I was driving my Alto. But last time I got refuelled at this pump my Safari returned an average of less than 9 KMPL. I went to Signature towers and this time it returned 10.75 KMPL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by docfreak (Post 1923055)
in delhi:
trusted pump:
bpcl next to pragati maidan red light , right in front of nsai

+1
i always fill up from there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil on Wheels (Post 1940597)
Must Avoid: HP at Sector 20 Dwarka.

I have been a regular at this petrol pump for 3 years now, never bothered to check the mileage as long as I was driving my Alto. But last time I got refuelled at this pump my Safari returned an average of less than 9 KMPL. I went to Signature towers and this time it returned 10.75 KMPL.

The BP was good till it was a COCO. It went downhill after converting to a dealer operated pump.

Though my experience with the Signature tower pump has not been good too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 1916323)

Untrusted pump

Noida sec 63

+1 to that. And this one is an IndianOil.

PUC counter here as well.

Please suggest a good petrol pump in Faridabad. I shall fill premium fuel.