Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2010, 02:44   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipuru16 View Post
Please suggest a good petrol pump in Faridabad. I shall fill premium fuel.
Indian oil @ badkhal crossing. There are two, one on each side of Mathura road. The one on your left when going towards Delhi is better. The other one is ok too, I guess, but only just about.

Avoid the Indianoil pump that is @ the railway road crossing.

Avoid ibp/Indianoil bunk @ ankhir roundabout, which is also the start of the surajkund-delhi road.

I had heard the hp bunk next to thomson press was super-duper etc, but I'm not sure about that.
Old 30th July 2010, 08:41   #77
Senior - BHPian

Here are the ones I always use and they are very good -

1. The one coming back from the Intl Airport - the one that has Nirulas Express.
2. The one just after Ansal Plaza - Andrews Ganj
3. The Vasant Kunj one just outsde the Grand.
4. The one after Apollo - if you are going towards Kalindi Kunj / Jasola. The one at the turn.
5. When you turn from Ashram towards Matura Road - the first one on your left while going towards NFC.
6. The one at Priya Vasant Vihar

I do not remember which brands all these are.
Old 30th July 2010, 10:12   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
Indian oil @ badkhal crossing. There are two, one on each side of Mathura road. The one on your left when going towards Delhi is better CAN YOU FIND ME IT'S NAME?. The other one is ok too, I guess, but only just about.

Avoid the Indianoil pump that is @ the railway road crossing. IS THIS THE ONE BESIDE VIPUL MOTORS?

Avoid ibp/Indianoil bunk @ ankhir roundabout, which is also the start of the surajkund-delhi road.

I had heard the hp bunk next to thomson press was super-duper etc, but I'm not sure about that. THIS ONE IS NEARER TO MY PLACE, CAN YOU CONFIRM ABOUT THEIR QUALITY?
My reply in CAPITALS.
Old 9th August 2010, 11:52   #79
BHPian

HPCL Outlet, half a kilometer after Sector 15/Sector 31 corssing on NH8. Actually on the service lane (if you are headed towards Delhi), before Hotel 32nd Milestone. Gurgaon.

I had been filling my Maruti from there without any issues for a long time. But I realized their worth when I bought my Fiesta.

I got my first couple of tank fulls from the IOC outlet near Motibag (it was a COCO outlet till a week before I bought my Fiesta and I came to know they are not any more only after my second fill). My car averaged less than 10 for those two tank fulls. Then I got one fill from this HPCL outlet near my place, and it suddenly increased to close to 11 and maintaining at that since then.
Old 9th August 2010, 12:16   #80
BHPian

Quote:
My reply in CAPITALS.

HP next to Thomson press is good one, i also started filling from this pump after one of my friend who has car spare parts shop recommended it. Till now no issues
Old 31st August 2010, 21:20   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Here are the ones I always use and they are very good -

4. The one after Apollo - if you are going towards Kalindi Kunj / Jasola. The one at the turn.
5. When you turn from Ashram towards Matura Road - the first one on your left while going towards NFC.

I do not remember which brands all these are.
Quote:
My reply in CAPITALS.
4. IOC bunk, right next to CNG station (I'm talking about the one AFTER the turn). The one across the road is a CHEAT!
5. again! HPCL I guess.
Old 31st August 2010, 21:33   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
3. The Vasant Kunj one just outsde the Grand. (Pushpanjali)
6. The one at Priya Vasant Vihar (IOC Pump)
Both 3. and 6. are the closest pumps with relation to where I live (1.5 km & 3 km respectively); however, I make it a point not to fill from there due to poor fuel quality. I drive all the way to Bhikaji Cama Place (6+ km) to fill up.
Old 31st August 2010, 22:57   #83
BHPian

Reliable IOC Pump in Gurgaon/

Hi,

Please let me know the most reliable IOC Pump in Gurgaon. The pump on Sohna Rd is a rip-off, while the one at Sikanderpur (on the left after you enter Gurgaon from MG Road) isn't 1/2 as good as compared to the IOC at Nehru Place or Apollo Indraprastha (Jasola).
Old 1st September 2010, 01:28   #84
BHPian

Any reviews on BPCL's Pushpanjali Petrol Pump on Nelson Mandela Road in Vasant Kunj.

It seems fine to me!!
Old 1st September 2010, 10:44   #85
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
BPCL's Pushpanjali Petrol Pump on Nelson Mandela Road in Vasant Kunj.
@maglev: I've found Pushpanjali's fuel returning lower mileage every time, as compared to where I regularly fill from. I've had smoke issues with the Accent too after filling from Pushpanjali. I therefore avoid filling from there.
Old 14th September 2010, 00:13   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
@maglev: I've found Pushpanjali's fuel returning lower mileage every time, as compared to where I regularly fill from. I've had smoke issues with the Accent too after filling from Pushpanjali. I therefore avoid filling from there.
I topped off from there once and the car had a decreased mileage!
I have tried IOC next to Priya, Vasant Vihar and a company owned BPCL just near Vasant Vihar signal on Outer Ring Road. Found the BPCL better!
Old 14th September 2010, 11:01   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideon View Post
Please let me know the most reliable IOC Pump in Gurgaon. The pump on Sohna Rd is a rip-off, while the one at Sikanderpur (on the left after you enter Gurgaon from MG Road) isn't 1/2 as good as compared to the IOC at Nehru Place or Apollo Indraprastha (Jasola).
Raktim, I've now started filling in Delhi, the price difference is a little over a rupee after the last price cut in Delhi.

Gurgaon really doesn't seem to be having a reliable IOC pump (or any other brand for that matter).
Old 14th September 2010, 11:03   #88
Team-BHP Support

I've found the BP COCO in near Ansal Plaza ( Gurgaon ) to be a good one.
Old 14th September 2010, 11:15   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
I've found the BP COCO in near Ansal Plaza ( Gurgaon ) to be a good one.
As in Palam Vihar side? If so, that's quite out of the way for the "New" Gurgaon boys
Old 14th September 2010, 11:20   #90
Team-BHP Support

Yeah, I know. I used that route to travel to gurgaon from dwarka for a while before the rains washed the roads away !

Most Viewed