Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/80911-trusted-petrol-pumps-delhi-ncr.html)

sheetumanu 5th May 2010 18:58

Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR
 
Given the increasing number of malpractices petrol/diesel pumps are resorting to and taking a cue from the "Mumbai trusted petrol pumps" thread (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...rol-pumps.html), it's time we put together a list of trusted fuel stations in NCR for everybody's benefit.

Let's start with me. I am yet to come across the one I could swear by; however, of all I have visited, the BPCL station at Morna crossing in Noida near City Centre metro station is the one I can speak for.

I also request everybody to mention whether or not their respective station(s) is/are operational 24x7. I propose the following format for the sake of consistency. If, however, anybody wants to put it in his own way, be my guest.

Format:

Name & Location of trusted pump(s):
24x7: Yes/No/Don't Know
Must Avoid Pump(s):

My choice in the said format:

Location: BPCL Pump, Morna Crossing, Near City Center Metro Station, Noida
24x7: Yes
Must Avoid: Don't Know

I shall be gladly compiling & sharing a consolidated sheet as the thread progresses.

Who's next?

MODS: Please delete if already exists, couldn't find through search though.

Deeps 5th May 2010 19:05

HP: Sarita Vihar (going from apollo to kalindi kunj)
24*7

BP: opposite kalkaji temple
24*7

BP: Moolchand flyover
24*7


I avoid filling up from Noida. Have only done so twice in emergencies. The BP at morna seems good but I've seen some humonguous ques at it.

Guys, why not mention the pumps to avoid as well?

Avoid
HP: Mamura junction, Sec 62, Noida

sheetumanu 5th May 2010 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeps (Post 1871243)
Guys, why not mention the pumps to avoid as well?

Thanks for pointing this out Deeps; just edited my post adding this option.

akp 5th May 2010 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheetumanu (Post 1871235)
Given the increasing number of malpractices petrol/diesel pumps are resorting to and taking a cue from the "Mumbai trusted petrol pumps" thread (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...rol-pumps.html), it's time we put together a list of trusted fuel stations in NCR for everybody's benefit.

Thanks, sheetumanu, for starting this thread that we all need.


Just one suggestion about the format:

Quote:


My choice in the said format:

Location: BPCL Pump, Morna Crossing, Near City Center Metro Station, Noida
24x7: Yes
Must Avoid: Don't Know
when you are recommending one, why not omit that "Must avoid: don't know" line altogether. Otherwise it will create confusion. Put a "Must avoid: yes" or just "Must avoid" only for pumps that you want others to avoid.

Deeps 5th May 2010 20:52

Just have two categories. First mention the ones that should be used. then give some spacing and mention the ones to avoid - like i've done in my earlier post. No confusion.

Slightly related to the topic at hand, I've been keeping a track of fuel record from my Karizma since Jan 2010. It contains details of pumps, type of fuel and mileage of that tankful. Will post it if its beneficial. Cant do it for my car as it runs primarily on CNG.

hdi_pro 5th May 2010 21:03

Hi,

Location: BPCL Pump,Near City Center Metro Station, Noida
24x7: Yes
Must Avoid:

I have been filling here for almost a year and I have not faced any problems up till now.I think this pump is company owned and company operated.

sheetumanu 6th May 2010 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by akp (Post 1871273)
Thanks, sheetumanu, for starting this thread that we all need.


Just one suggestion about the format:

when you are recommending one, why not omit that "Must avoid: don't know" line altogether. Otherwise it will create confusion. Put a "Must avoid: yes" or just "Must avoid" only for pumps that you want others to avoid.

Thank you for the appreciation; point taken bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeps (Post 1871385)
Just have two categories. First mention the ones that should be used. then give some spacing and mention the ones to avoid - like i've done in my earlier post. No confusion.

Slightly related to the topic at hand, I've been keeping a track of fuel record from my Karizma since Jan 2010. It contains details of pumps, type of fuel and mileage of that tankful. Will post it if its beneficial. Cant do it for my car as it runs primarily on CNG.

I think you should post it as it would surely benefit fellow-bhpians.

New format proposed:

Trusted Pumps:
Name & Location :
24x7: Yes/No/Don't Know

Must Avoid Pumps (if any):
Name & Location:
NOTE: Please omit this section in your post if you do not have anything to mention herein.

Hope it is fine now.

phamilyman 6th May 2010 13:26

Trusted Pump:
Gurgaon BPCL Signature Towers
Yes

Gurgaon BPCL Sector 44
No (6am - 11pm)

Gurgaon BPCL Sector 46
No (6am - 11pm)

suman 6th May 2010 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1872311)
Trusted Pump:
Gurgaon BPCL Sector 44
No (6am - 11pm)

You're kidding right? They rip you on quantity

simran 6th May 2010 14:04

Trusted Pump:

HPCL at Iffco Chowk, opp MGF Plaza Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon
24x7 : Don't know.

anupam00 6th May 2010 15:42

Trusted Pump in Greater Noida: Near Pari Chowk BP Petrol Pump
Company Owned
24*7

Trusted Pump : Noida
Back side of Sector 39
Dedicated to Kargil Capt- HP Petrol Pump
Opened till 11 pm in Night

Must Avoid: Noida
Dolli Motors
Opposite Sector 12 Noida

Born 2 Be Wild 7th May 2010 03:44

Now This Is a Topic thats My Forte! :D

Gentleman Let me state for a Fact that NO Pump In the NCR As on date is Adulterating due to the ever so strict Marketing discipline Guidelines (MDG)

Yes They are not all saints and will hoodwink you on quantity which is mostly done by the Sales staff, and not the dealer, unless the machine is rigged. The Only way to check this malpractice is by the actual physical prescence of The dealer at the bunk, I will list pumps where i know the dealers personally and where i know for a fact that he/she is there and the chances of getting scammed are Nil.

1. Name- Enroute Sahay, BPCL Outlet
Signature Towers jus below the Flyover, Gurgaon
open 24x7
Proprietor- Mrs Sahay

2. Highway Service station, HPCL outlet
Opposite Bhikaji cama Ring Road
24x7
Proprietor Mr Saluja

3. Bharat H.P Centre, HPCL Outlet
opp Sector 12 Metro station , Dwarka
6am to 10pm
Proprietor- Mr Bharta Bhushan Chabra

4. Kargil Heights IBP Outlet
Kondli, Just after crossing the border From noida to delhi
6am to 10 pm
Proprietor- Proffesor NAyyar ( Dhoop Movie is based on him)

These are a few that i know are really good but then This is my opinion as per my experience over the time i have known them.

suman 7th May 2010 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild (Post 1873534)
2. Highway Service station, HPCL outlet
Opposite Bhikaji cama Ring Road
24x7
Proprietor Mr Saluja

Yup, been using this one for years now, they're COCO I thought......

Born 2 Be Wild 7th May 2010 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1873629)
Yup, been using this one for years now, they're COCO I thought......


No Sir its isnt a COCO i guess you are confusing it with the IOC pump next to it The IOC Pump next to it was a COCO which has now become a dealership After a Heavy Exchange of funds, In Some time to come COCO's will become a rarity as The One On SHANTI Path BPCL COCO has also been converted to a dealership, a dealer from Azadpur is taking over.

Sir another thing now is that as per a new policy most COCO are just there as Name sake as they are now being run on Contracts for a specified time by individuvals.

tsk1979 7th May 2010 15:08

Avoid IOC Dolly motors - Its a good pump to fill air and do grocery shopping. It also has pollution check which is valid in Delhi. But never fill fuel.
BPCL near Metro city center station in Noida is very good, but it gets equally good queues. Lately people from noida have stopped going to Delhi for filling as diesel is now more expensive in Delhi.
Moreover, this pump is on a trucking route, so lots of truck traffic at night.
It has a BPCL In&Out shop also.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:06.