Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Number Plates and Stickers - Tarun Cars (Lajpat Nagar, Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/82699-number-plates-stickers-tarun-cars-lajpat-nagar-delhi.html)

tsk13 1st June 2010 17:25

1 Attachment(s)
Tarun Car, a name which sounds unfamiliar to many is amongst the most popular shops for Number Plates and Stickers in New Delhi. The Lajpat Nagar based shop needs no formal advertisements, not even a board and is a Supplier to many Car Showrooms, Accessories stores, Service Centers and other car dealers.

Offerings
  • Number Plates: Plastic, Acrylic, Metal, Embossed and other varieties.
  • Number Plate Frames
  • Stickers
  • Matte Black tapes to blacken the Pillars and roof
  • Other related products and services
USP's
  • Advanced Set-up
  • Quick Service
  • High Quality Work
Pricing
  • Highly Competitive Charges
  • Overcharging and his charges never go together
What I Like
  • Wide availability of designs and number plate materials
  • Custom stickers
  • Exceptional service at rock-bottom prices
  • Experienced and skilled workforce
Contact Details
Contact: Mr. Sudesh Arora
At: +91 9811437011
Where: A-69, Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024
Landmark(s): Opposite Elegant Car Accessories and near BK Tyres. The shop has no board, please don't confuse this store with Madan Car.

Please refer my name as 'Tanveer Kohli', he knows me very well. He has seen me passionate about stickers since childhood, the first sticker being the Address of my home.

gaurav_chopra04 2nd June 2010 21:10

@ tsk13, I am looking for a good quality ralliart sticker for my car;s wind screen. I have seen a few people with the same kinda stickers but the quality was pathetic.

Also I am looking for ralliart emblem. Do you think I can get these at this place?

tsk13 2nd June 2010 23:31

Gaurav, the Ralliart sticker is a complete print which these guys don't undertake. You can still check them out if they can make one.

sohail99 9th July 2010 19:11

@tsk13 - Do they do utsav plates??

and cant utsav plates have custom fonts!
what font are you using for your i20??

tsk13 9th July 2010 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 1975020)
@tsk13 - Do they do utsav plates??

and cant utsav plates have custom fonts!
what font are you using for your i20??

Sohail, they're not associated with Utsav and Utsav plates can't have custom fonts.

I'm using the Pepsi type font on my i20, the usual Emboss style wasn't going well with the i20.

abhipuru16 13th July 2010 02:16

Are there some pics of their works available?

tsk13 13th July 2010 21:32

No pics available online but you drop by if you're in this part of the city.

fine69 16th August 2010 17:31

Went there to get the number plates done for my swift and also the A,B pillar black tape.

Finalized on acrylic number plate (it was cheap and looked great to me) and the job done was pretty much to my satisfaction. Couldn't get the A, B pillar tape as it was evening time and it could only be done in sun.

Got the acrylic plates done for 250/- INR.

tsk13: Though I didn't refer your name yet but would mentioning it cost me anything less for A,B pillar tapes? :) They quoted 400 for the tape which I'd get done in another 2 weeks time. However, I read that similar tapes can be put up for much less a price. I didn't inquire much at Tarun Cars since I couldn't have gotten them done anyway but I think they did say something about other cheap tapes shrinking. You have any idea about alternates to the OEM black tapes for A,B pillar?

tsk13 17th August 2010 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by fine69 (Post 2029060)
tsk13: Though I didn't refer your name yet but would mentioning it cost me anything less for A,B pillar tapes? :) They quoted 400 for the tape which I'd get done in another 2 weeks time. However, I read that similar tapes can be put up for much less a price. I didn't inquire much at Tarun Cars since I couldn't have gotten them done anyway but I think they did say something about other cheap tapes shrinking. You have any idea about alternates to the OEM black tapes for A,B pillar?

Refer my name as 'Tanveer Kohli', he might offer some concession. Don't worry about the quality of material, he's known for it. The rate quoted is very competitive considering the matte black tape he uses, I've the same on i20's pillars with no complaints till date. Inferior quality tapes are available at dirt cheap prices but will shrink soon, this has been experienced by my friend.

NOTORIOUS 18th August 2010 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by fine69 (Post 2029060)
Went there to get the number plates done for my swift and also the A,B pillar black tape.

Finalized on acrylic number plate (it was cheap and looked great to me) and the job done was pretty much to my satisfaction. Couldn't get the A, B pillar tape as it was evening time and it could only be done in sun.

Got the acrylic plates done for 250/- INR.


Can i have a pic of It ???


Thanks

abhipuru16 22nd August 2010 12:49

Me too. I would like to see some pics.
Especially, tsk13's pepsi type fonted number plates.

tsk13 24th August 2010 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhipuru16 (Post 2037554)
Me too. I would like to see some pics.
Especially, tsk13's pepsi type fonted number plates.

Sure, they're on my bro's i20 and on my Xing, I've simple embossed plate. I've reformatted my system so I need some time to upload the pics, you check back soon.

fine69 13th September 2010 16:20

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 2032050)
Can i have a pic of It ???

Here you go, neither too loud nor too sober, appeals just right to me.
The letters are 1.5 inches and the number plate is also cut short a little (both width and height)

Sorry about such a delayed response, this thread just went off my radar and don't mind the dirt ridden car :D

NOTORIOUS 13th September 2010 20:02

Great !

How much he charged ???

fine69 13th September 2010 20:56

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 2067974)
Great !

How much he charged ???

250/- INR. What I also found out was that even if one places an order of number plate elsewhere (anywhere in Lajpat Ngr 1 auto market) there's more than 50% chance that these guys would actually be doing the job for them. So why not directly go there instead!
Also, when I initially started asking about Tarun Cars nobody knew. It was Atul (BK Tyres) who pointed out their shop for me. There isn't any board/hoarding on their shop. The map :D below might help though

Attachment 423329

PS: My office laptop doesn't have photoshop installed so please, this is the best I could come up with in PowerPoint


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:12.