Team-BHP - Bodywork and Paint - Pandit & Co. (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Bodywork and Paint - Pandit & Co. (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/82758-bodywork-paint-pandit-co-delhi-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAG9 (Post 1922931)
AFAIK, No. The Workshop is at Okhla, and at the CP Showroom they are mainly dealing in accessories.
It would be better to call them up and confirm.

The coordinates are incorrect. But yes, they are in the vicinity.
I'll post the directions in the opening post soon.

yeah, spoken to them. The guy Prakul says that he sits out of Okhla office and the work will be done at Okhla workshop so no point in going to CP.

Am going there today, will update on my reactions.

Can anyone post the exact location through wikimapia.org ?

Tanwaramit, enter Okhla Industrial Estate aka Phase 3 from Modi Mill and take left from the first round-about.

Here's the Google Map's link showing Pandit & Co. http://maps.google.co.in/maps?f=q&so...2&z=14&iwloc=C

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk13 (Post 1925052)
Tanwaramit, enter Okhla Industrial Estate aka Phase 3 from Modi Mill and take left from the first round-about.

Here's the Google Map's link showing Pandit & Co. Pandit & Co - Google Maps

thanks, however, this is not the exact place.

It took me 1 hr yesterday roaming in Okhla Industrial Area Phase 3 searching for his location. Ironically one of his employee didnt confirm when asked and I passed on, later came to know that this was the place.

Will put up map link in a short while.

I have added the location on the map, so that any other BHPian going there can benefit.

He is open 6 days a week (closed on Sundays), Prakul Pandit is always there (as said by him), Very nice and approachable guy.

His building is next to the railway line and behind Moser Baer. I spent more than an hour in Phase 3 searching for his building, hopefully, this will help other BHPians and will also show in google search.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Thanks for correcting the map Amit. I've been to Deep Hyundai and have seen this place, I hope the way I told was correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanwaramit (Post 1926286)
I have added the location on the map, so that any other BHPian going there can benefit.

He is open 6 days a week (closed on Sundays), Prakul Pandit is always there (as said by him), Very nice and approachable guy.

His building is next to the railway line and behind Moser Baer. I spent more than an hour in Phase 3 searching for his building, hopefully, this will help other BHPians and will also show in google search.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Thanks for giving the location for the benefit of all other BHPians. I was actually going to do something similar. But you beat me to it! :thumbs up

Just to confirm. Prakul is older gentleman right? It's kinda weird I dont know his name considering the amount of work I have got done from him! I just call him Sir/Pandit Ji. He doesnt know our (Dad & me) names either but does recognise us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viraat13 (Post 1927451)
Thanks for giving the location for the benefit of all other BHPians. I was actually going to do something similar. But you beat me to it! :thumbs up

Just to confirm. Prakul is older gentleman right? It's kinda weird I dont know his name considering the amount of work I have got done from him! I just call him Sir/Pandit Ji. He doesnt know our (Dad & me) names either but does recognise us.

No, Prakul is the younger chap. I found one elder gentleman too, however when asked about Prakul (since I had spoken to Prakul over the phone) he directed me to the younger guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanwaramit (Post 1928108)
No, Prakul is the younger chap. I found one elder gentleman too, however when asked about Prakul (since I had spoken to Prakul over the phone) he directed me to the younger guy.

Ah. I thought as much. What work did you get done? (If any.)
How was the experience? Cost? Other details?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viraat13 (Post 1928837)
Ah. I thought as much. What work did you get done? (If any.)
How was the experience? Cost? Other details?

Interaction was good.

He is yet to come back to me with his response, I am going to call him today in the evening for that.

The work was primarily change of seats with some height adjustment.

@tanwaramit, could you post an update about your experience there?

Can anybody elaborate how expensive they are with respect to the other shops they have in competition as now that i have seen their work on their site which is commendable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1981014)
@tanwaramit, could you post an update about your experience there?

Havent yet got the work done.

Its for a different car which is coming soon :)

Will post it once the work is done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car-e-ok (Post 1983411)
Can anybody elaborate how expensive they are with respect to the other shops they have in competition as now that i have seen their work on their site which is commendable.

Around 10 - 20% more expensive is what I would put the figure at. But if you read through the thread you will realise that there are many people willing to vouch for that extra $ that they charge.
Hope you have a good experience (if you go there) & Let us know how it goes.

my two pence, something i will elaborate with pics later. Take your vehicle to Pandit Sr.
Avoid Prakul Pandit. Have had a horrendous experience with him. Shocking, since it imploded the 'Pandit & Co.' reputation I had read about here, on this very thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1985440)
my two pence, something i will elaborate with pics later. Take your vehicle to Pandit Sr.
Avoid Prakul Pandit. Have had a horrendous experience with him. Shocking, since it imploded the 'Pandit & Co.' reputation I had read about here, on this very thread.

My brother has met Prakul twice and he was praising him but your experience in on the contrary. If you feel comfortable, can you please share the experience with us?

By the way, what's the first name of Pandit Sr.?