Team-BHP - Bodywork and Paint - Pandit & Co. (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Bodywork and Paint - Pandit & Co. (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/82758-bodywork-paint-pandit-co-delhi.html)

Products Sold
Services Offered
What I Like
What I Dont Like
Pricing : On the Higher side, but practically thinking, they offer very VFM work.

Speciality / USP : Quality in all respects.

Contact Details

They have two branches in New Delhi

Pandit has a very good reputation on the forum. Pricey, yet the best paint jobs in Delhi.

I can vouch for their job,the Padmini,you see in my Garage was done up by them,and 27 years down the line,the wooden trims,and door panels,still as good as new.:thumbs up

I am willing to vouch for Pandit & Co too. I got my Contessa done up over there. Interior, exterior & everything else. The job was of absolute TOP quality. The paint jobs are amazing too. He is far better than any after sale's service. I have taken my Corsa over there on occasion too for a regular check up & service and man, I was blown away. Everything was done without me even having to say a word. No doubt they are expensive but the work is so good it actually feels like VFM.
I must say that the old man really knows cars. I have never dealt with his son though.

Those are pretty impressive recommendations!
What is the premium I can expect to pay for a routine service at Pandit's, over an A.S.S. ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1919832)
Those are pretty impressive recommendations!
What is the premium I can expect to pay for a routine service at Pandit's, over an A.S.S. ?

I'd put the figure at about 3,000 more than your normal A.S.S. But it is well worth the extra cash. I have never walked away from Pandit feeling disappointed or cheated. I cannot say the same for Regent Auto's from where I get my Corsa serviced (where we have to stand on their head and make sure they actually work!). I believe every car owner should take his car there atleast once. (Every car deserves it as an occasional treat!! stupid:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1917422)
Pandit has a very good reputation on the forum. Pricey, yet the best paint jobs in Delhi.

Lets say, Not just on the forum alone.:)
Pricey, only till the time you come across the finished job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1917433)
I can vouch for their job,the Padmini,you see in my Garage was done up by them,and 27 years down the line,the wooden trims,and door panels,still as good as new.:thumbs up

clap:to them. Nice Padmini you got there Akshay!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viraat13 (Post 1919730)
I am willing to vouch for Pandit & Co too. I got my Contessa done up over there. Interior, exterior & everything else. The job was of absolute TOP quality..................I have never dealt with his son though.

Theres a fantastic Contessa done by them. Pics are on their Facebook Page.
Belongs to you by any chance Viraat?
And Yes, the son is also a genius, and a gem of a person too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1919832)

Roughly around 4-7k for regular services. Your each penny is worth it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viraat13 (Post 1920182)
I believe every car owner should take his car there atleast once. (Every car deserves it as an occasional treat!!)

+1.
Everytime I'm at his workshop, just the ambience puts a big smile on my face. The way they work on cars is sheer bliss! They RULE!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAG9 (Post 1920674)
Theres a fantastic Contessa done by them. Pics are on their Facebook Page.
Belongs to you by any chance Viraat?
And Yes, the son is also a genius, and a gem of a person too.

No. Unfortunately that is not my Contessa. That is his personal car as far as I remember. I have taken a ride in it 2 times though. Runs like a dream. Also got a custom dash and a few other things like that. I got my car done back in '01 by him. It was just a new paint job, new interiors and a few mechanical repairs & upgrades. He was kind enough to drop me to an Auto stand to get back home after I had dropped my car over there. Actually he dropped me to the stand a number of times as I used to land up over there everyday to see how my car was doing! At that point of time he used to own 7 cars. One for each day of the week and I think I've taken a ride in them all!

How about some pics from members who have had experience with Pandit & Co.
It would be a delight to see their paint job.
Was there any specific job they did for anybody that was noteworthy other than sorting minor niggles likes small noises, etc that was attended to without being told.
Any custom jobs they did for a customer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen (Post 1920890)
Was there any specific job they did for anybody that was noteworthy other than sorting minor niggles likes small noises, etc that was attended to without being told.

check for the paint job on on iraghava OHC, pre and post paint job. Very well done. I think I will visit them.

Do they do all their job in CP as well ? Okhla is quite far from the place I stay.

can someone verify if the following coordinates point to the okhla workshop / it's vicinity?

+28° 32' 3.97", +77° 16' 40.20"

Google thinks so!

Quote:

You know I wish I had pictures of my Contessa after getting it done up from there. Sadly I don't. But do check out their facebook page. It gives you a fair idea. It is not that he is putting up pics of cars that turned out extraordinary. That IS his standard quality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1921742)
can someone verify if the following coordinates point to the okhla workshop / it's vicinity?

Google thinks so!

Yes I checked it on the map. It appears to be correct.
Here are the phone numbers given on their facebook page: 41612016, 41612844, 26839166, 9810498935. Why don't you call and check/clarify.

(Mods, I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting a phone number.)

The Best place in Delhi for Paint and Body related works PERIOD. Nothing comes close to the sheer excellence with these guys work on cars. His paintjobs stand out of the crowd. One glance and you know the car is done at Pandit.

Quote:

You can find pics of the projects undertaken by them on their web address. It has been already mentioned in the first post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanwaramit (Post 1920946)
Do they do all their job in CP as well ? Okhla is quite far from the place I stay.

AFAIK, No. The Workshop is at Okhla, and at the CP Showroom they are mainly dealing in accessories.
It would be better to call them up and confirm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1921742)

Google thinks so!

The coordinates are incorrect. But yes, they are in the vicinity.
I'll post the directions in the opening post soon.