Team-BHP - Lights & mods : Retro Rides (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Lights & mods : Retro Rides (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/83039-lights-mods-retro-rides-delhi.html)

Based in Gurgaon (edit: now moved to Delhi), a Brilliant place to get your lights modded.

Love the Angel Eyes of the BMW , or the bixenon.
or the DRL of the Audi.
or LEDs for your tail-lights

This is the place to go to.

Have got my headlights modded from them. Many members on the forum have also had an experience of their work.

Superb Quality and Great Stuff used. Not the Chinese ones available in Karol Bagh and all for 10 grands.

Does ICE installs and other modification related work too including Performance, Bodywork etc.

For details : The Retro Rides

374,Sultanpur,M.G.Road
Delhi

Could not agree more with abhinav, it is indeed one of the best places to get your work done. The attention to detail paid is the finest to the minutest of things.
Got projectors for my Grande Punto done from them and am glad to say the result are nothing short of immaculate. It certainly wasn't the easiest job to be carried out thanks to the fact its a fiat and there tendency to make things harder for their customers is very well known.

But all in all a very good experience and a wonderful job done.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Jasveen

the website gives virus warning
please give address or phone number

Could someone please post their address in gurgaon. would link to go check them out over the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilMonSter (Post 2408863)
Could someone please post their address in gurgaon. would link to go check them out over the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Guess you'll have to call up :)

From the website that says "Coming soon"

Quote:

Mail Us your Enquiry: info@retrorides.com

Or Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/retrorides

and you can even call us at: +91-997.1395.678

The website is working I had a look. A very basic site, but a site nonetheless.

Cheers

I have dealt with RR over a year ago and the guy was quite nice! I did have a bad experience with the deal but i got a refund of the amount i paid minus 10k.
It was a pity things didn't work out cause the light from those projectors were lovely.

If you are not from Gurgaon area, i would suggest finding someone who could hand carry the stuf. The Courier guys broke the stuff once and i had to bear the brunt of it! RR did quick-fix it but finally the lights didnt fit in the car and had to be returned.

But all in all, they are good people to deal with!

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by james (Post 2450815)
I have dealt with RR over a year ago and the guy was quite nice! I did have a bad experience with the deal but i got a refund of the amount i paid minus 10k.
It was a pity things didn't work out cause the light from those projectors were lovely.

If you are not from Gurgaon area, i would suggest finding someone who could hand carry the stuf. The Courier guys broke the stuff once and i had to bear the brunt of it! RR did quick-fix it but finally the lights didnt fit in the car and had to be returned.

But all in all, they are good people to deal with!

Cheers!

James, I assume you are not from NCR. How did you get in touch with them? Contact form on website? Phone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssh1979 (Post 2667962)
James, I assume you are not from NCR. How did you get in touch with them? Contact form on website? Phone?

This was back when Orkut ruled the inet! :D
He gave me his email ID and we discussed stuff on gchat. IIRC, the RR site wasnt up at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james (Post 2668065)
This was back when Orkut ruled the inet! :D
He gave me his email ID and we discussed stuff on gchat. IIRC, the RR site wasnt up at that time.

:)
I have now sent him enquiries over the contact form on the website and also sent him a friend request on Facebook. Will update.

Sometime back I brought CCFL rings from RETRO RIDES.
I had a very good buying experience from them, particularly Dikshit Bhasin.
The CCFL rings were twice broken in the transit, he sent me the CCFL's for 3rd time at no extra cost. Neither did he argue, He was even willing to payback the amount if on the 3rd time the CCFL's broke on transit.
CCFL's are working fine without a hiccup.

Very good customer service.

It somewhere in Rohini Metro Station (East or West).
Call him when you get there and he will guide.

Could not get a chance to go there as yet.
Have to do so soon to change the lamps on my car.

Retro Rides:
Address: Showroom: a-9/1,Naraina Industrial area Phase-1,Delhi
+91-9971395678
Near Pvr cinema red light
Facebook: www.facebook.com/retrorides
www.facebook.com/retroridesmoto (for bikes)

Bumping this thread since Wraps are the latest fad these days and this info can be useful for the members. awesome0163 and smokin have opened a new branch/showroom which specializes in Wraps.

Here`s the FB link - RetroRraps

Cheers.

Do they have a Headlamp Levelling Machine like the one Hella makes?

I am looking for a place in Delhi NCR which can level the headlamps of my car accurately using a machine.