Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2014, 11:29   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)

Any recent experiences of the place?
Old 14th August 2014, 20:50   #32
Senior - BHPian

I got a mail from Gautam of Sai Mag Wheels today announcing their association with MOMO, Italy. Had a brief Whatsapp chat with him regarding Sizes and Prices and they've received first shipment of Wheels in 14, 15 & 16 Inches.

MRP for the Wheels are as follows:
14": Rs. 26,000 for a Set of 4
15": Rs. 30,000 for a Set of 4
16": Rs. 35,000 for a Set of 4

Bigger sizes will follow soon and I'm surprised at the lineup. I remember my time when I had tough time hunting for Enkei's for Santro let alone finding Momo and these guys got Mass Market Sizes first.

I've enquired about Momo Pedals from him but he said that they've signed Agreement for Wheels only! The positive here is being assured about Authenticity of the Product.

He also conveyed that BHPians are entitled to 5% Discount on the MRP. Inspite of being the Biggest Importer of Alloy Wheels in the country, his Regard for Team BHP is worth appreciating.
Attached Thumbnails
Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-autocar-sept-2014.jpg  

tsk13 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th September 2014, 09:34   #33
BHPian

I visited this showroom to pick-up a set of STAR floor mats for GT TSI. Awesome collection of alloys! And very courteous guy, the owner.

Finding the shop could be a problem the first time, its wrongly tagged on Google maps.
Old 10th January 2015, 14:17   #34
Senior - BHPian

Went to Sai Mag couple of days ago to pick 3D Mats for a Friend's Car and was awestruck to see their New Display Area in addition to the old one. I presume that this is the Biggest Display of Alloy Wheels in India

I would rather let the pics do the talking! It's been 6 years since I had my first dealing with them, all thanks to TBHP!
Attached Thumbnails
Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-49-08.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-49-17.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-49-33.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-50-36.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-50-43.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-50-46.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-50-52.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-51-02.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-51-15.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-52-32.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-52-14.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-photo-070115-13-52-00.jpg  

tsk13 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th January 2015, 17:08   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

What is there current selling price of the 3D mats? Which car did you buy the mats for and how much did they cost?
Old 25th August 2015, 22:26   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Went to Sai Mag couple of days ago to pick 3D Mats for a Friend's Car and was awestruck to see their New Display Area in addition to the old one. I presume that this is the Biggest Display of Alloy Wheels in India

I would rather let the pics do the talking! It's been 6 years since I had my first dealing with them, all thanks to TBHP!
What a mind boggling collection!!! How I wish they had an outlet in Bangalore.

BTW, I wonder if I can take the help of my dealer for installation of the new alloys! Still not sure if I'll swap the tyres for new ones for my new car!
Old 26th August 2015, 20:34   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannags View Post
What a mind boggling collection!!! How I wish they had an outlet in Bangalore.

BTW, I wonder if I can take the help of my dealer for installation of the new alloys! Still not sure if I'll swap the tyres for new ones for my new car!
They ship all over India. So if you can choose using their online catalogue and find the price right, go for it!
Old 30th December 2016, 17:07   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
It's been 6 years since I had my first dealing with them, all thanks to TBHP!
Hi TSK13,
I bought alloys for my Safari Dicor from Sai Mag Wheels around 4-5 years back. It is the best place in Delhi NCR to look out for alloys. I have never seen so many designs and models anywhere.

One question I am looking to replace my current alloys. What is the expected return I can get, any idea? OR Can I get them polished?

BTW pic attached:
Attached Thumbnails
Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-20130915_103237.jpg  

roby_dk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th December 2017, 13:39   #39
BHPian

Just helped a friend source 16" wheels for his new Ciaz from Sai Mag. My friend got confused with the sheer variety they had! Gautam was very courteous and entertained us well. He patiently answered all the queries we threw at him. A thorough gentleman!

As regards his association with Momo, he also keeps Momo branded tyres (which I know are made in China through contract manufacturing route). All popular sizes were available. He also had Momo sports pedals in case someone here is interested.

Pics of the options considered and the one selected attached.

OT: The white car in the background (in the first pic) belongs to Gautam and carries HRS branding in Orange on both the rear doors. Some of the Orange detailing can be seen in the pic. Interiors have also been done in Orange (Outlandish IMO).
Attached Thumbnails
Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-option-1.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-option-2.jpg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-fitted.jpg  

Last edited by MacBa : 27th December 2017 at 13:50. Reason: Edited text
MacBa is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th March 2018, 12:24   #40
BHPian

Went yesterday for the first time to check the alloys for the car, somehow I felt disappointed with the behavior of the person sitting in office - he wasn't interested to interact and seems to be too occupied with his stuff - its kinda strange behavior and I was let down with the attitude of the person, complete turn off. Didn't even bother to introduce his name, so one can imagine how busy he was acting. What could be more important than a visiting customer I wonder.

On the other hand the staff is courteous and was helpful I would say. The staff mentioned lifetime structural warranty of in house alloys like HR etc, however the person sitting at the counter mentioned it to be of 1 year - bummer.

Not sure if I would like to visit this place again.
invincible7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 22:21   #41
Senior - BHPian

The sole reason I joined Team BHP was for Alloy Wheels! While scouting threads in the Tyre and Alloy Wheel Section, I remember stumbling upon a 'Alloy Wheels Shops in Delhi' thread where I came across Sai Mag Wheels and then Notorious posted an entire thread on them.

Although I couldn't manage a purchase for my cars lately due to stock alloys unlike my Santro Xing that time, I did visit Gautam Bhaiya often for my friend's cars and lately, it was for my Brother in Law's Thar, a car which he purchased from Madhya Pradesh, got it shipped to Delhi in a container just because he couldn't bear the long wait. Thar has a different breed of fans, capable of going to any lengths. The new Thar is a major upgrade over the previous generation, kudos to Mahindra.

Right after the deliver of his Thar, I called up Gautam Bhaiya to discuss and got to know that they've ventured into retail as well with 'Chakra' - near to their office. All major brands of tyres with their range of Alloys, more on that later.

In my limited knowledge, Thar & related OTR segment just had a handful of designs, one being the classic steel wheel pattern which has been popular even on the older Thar. I wasn't interested in that design but my Brother in Law was quite adamant on that. Called up Gautam Bhaiya, he shared a PDF with me over WhatsApp for the new Thar. Now the twist comes, Sai Mag Wheels apart from HRS and Momo Alloys have now introduced Fuel Off-Road and American Racing Brands for the OTR segment and these wheels are Made in India by Wheels India Limited, a part of the TVS Group.

We got the alloys from Sai Mag Wheels; tyres and installation were carried out professionally at Chakra. Their retail foray is a breath of fresh air in Delhi market, where Tyre stores are still holding onto the old school ways of retail. Chakra is all about ambience and experience, kudos to them for doing something new. Will share pics in Chakra's thread.

Moreover, the range for Momo's Accessories is really awesome. It's a brand which Need for Speed introduced us to, all those mods way back in 2005-2007 era were just so fun.

And as always, I would let the pics do the talking. This reminds me of how I got hooked to the original thread created by Notorious and ended up buying the coveted HRS 13 Inchers in Gun Metal Finish during my college days. Although, the 13-inch segment is now almost dead, they do carry a few designs. Uploading pics and browsing these threads used to be fun back then at 256 Kbps
Link to the OG (Original's pep alter-ego ) Thread by Notorious - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...ag-wheels.html (A Trip To Sai Mag Wheels)
Attached Thumbnails
Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9250.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9233.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-fuel.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9239.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9243.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9244.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9249.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9265.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9257.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9237.jpeg  

Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area)-a9261.jpeg