Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly recommended 36 50.70%
Recommended 17 23.94%
NOT recommended 18 25.35%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2010, 09:54   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Audio - Driven (NCR)

^^ gt500's experience is not an exception. I suffered the same fate with them.
Clearly, what they have been taught (if you say so) has not been retained well enough to carry out the so-called "better" work.
Secondly, you have also had bad experiences just like us & you yourself have quoted on their "skills" (or lack of it) in your previous post, & that makes it all the more evident.
Lastly, just reiterating what I have also mentioned in my thread, it's the attitude that makes all the difference. Sure technical mistakes happen, but one of the real determinants of an outfit's quality is judged by how they rectify it.

As for Gyro, I can't comment as I have not interacted with them or seen their work but I can trust your word on it.

As for Gunbir, I have met him & like you have said previously, he is a nice guy & helpful to us less gifted

OT: What about your car's ICE? Planning to upgrade or what?

Drive safe.

Last edited by blackfire_9 : 21st December 2010 at 09:59.
Old 21st December 2010, 14:33   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire_9 View Post
^^ gt500's experience is not an exception. I suffered the same fate with them.
Clearly, what they have been taught (if you say so) has not been retained well enough to carry out the so-called "better" work.
Secondly, you have also had bad experiences just like us & you yourself have quoted on their "skills" (or lack of it) in your previous post, & that makes it all the more evident.
Lastly, just reiterating what I have also mentioned in my thread, it's the attitude that makes all the difference. Sure technical mistakes happen, but one of the real determinants of an outfit's quality is judged by how they rectify it.

As for Gyro, I can't comment as I have not interacted with them or seen their work but I can trust your word on it.

As for Gunbir, I have met him & like you have said previously, he is a nice guy & helpful to us less gifted

OT: What about your car's ICE? Planning to upgrade or what?

Drive safe.
One thing which Mr. Rana needs to improve upon are his advises, which are based on what car we wish to have the set-up in rather than what our budget is. Not every time he does this but newbies who visit him with latest upmarket Hatchbacks tend to come back dismayed on hearing his quotations. This was the reason I was forced to give up my the idea of getting the job done from him on my first visit.

Regarding my ride's ICE, it's still stock and upgrade plans put on hold since i20 needs Converter et al. I've the Amp and Sub plus JBL Wiring lying idle at home.
Old 21st December 2010, 14:33   #63
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Highly Recommended!

lets not generalize here! There are many satisfied customers of Driven. One of them would be me, i first took my santro for ICEing up at driven in 2005 (Driven used to be in Mayapuri that time). And its just not me all of my friends are regular customers at driven and everyone has good things to say about them.

I recently upgraded my headunit to a Double din unit. There were no problems whatever even though i reached after closing time. i have also been a customer of GYRO and i'd say DRiVEN and GYRO are at par when it comes to workmanship.. although GYRO was a very swanky and a nice place to be

With DRiVEN you get Gunbir and JB's expertise and guidance. Now thats awesome
Old 22nd December 2010, 10:45   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
lets not generalize here!
@aZa

Ask any commercial outfit , that how many years it takes to build up a reputation and how many hours it takes to dilute it.

While I alone don't have a negative review about them as you can see on this thread.
They should definitely improve their attitude in rectifying when they commit a mistake due to lack of technical awareness.

@sam_786
As per my knowledge you are commercially affiliated with "driven" and I request you to declare the same on the following thread for the benefit of the forum members.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...larations.html

Cheers

GT

Last edited by navin : 23rd December 2010 at 16:33. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
Old 22nd December 2010, 11:51   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt500 View Post

As per my knowledge you are commercially affiliated with "driven"
Spot on.. you are 100% correct about this information.
Old 22nd December 2010, 12:35   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt500 View Post
@sam_786
As per my knowledge you are commercially affiliated with "driven" and I request you to declare the same on the following thread for the benefit of the forum members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_786 View Post
Highly Recommended
Sam_786, if indeed you are commercially affiliated with Driven you should have decalred it on the link posted by GT500.

I will expect to see this declaration posted by tomorrow morning or a declaration from your via PM stating that you are NOT commercially affiliated with Driven.

Last edited by navin : 23rd December 2010 at 16:33.
Old 22nd December 2010, 23:11   #67
Senior - BHPian

sam_786 is definately involved with Driven and aZa is definately not!!
Old 23rd December 2010, 01:10   #68
aZa
Senior - BHPian

@GT500 @Panky : I'm not commercially affiliated with any Car Audio outfit But as i said earlier, i have been a customer of DRiVEN since 05.
Old 23rd December 2010, 10:27   #69
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
Spot on.. you are 100% correct about this information.
Mr. Panky as per my knowledge, you are commercially involved with JBL and Ground Zero. Would it not be nice if you divulge the details about your involvement with 2 music related organizations as per T-BHP rules?

Last edited by bharti22shresth : 23rd December 2010 at 10:31.
Old 23rd December 2010, 11:30   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
@GT500 @Panky : I'm not commercially affiliated with any Car Audio outfit But as i said earlier, i have been a customer of DRiVEN since 05.
Not you Siddharth, am talking about Suhan (sam_786)

@ bharti : No, I'm NOT with JBL/GZ.

Last edited by navin : 23rd December 2010 at 12:01.
Old 23rd December 2010, 11:53   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Sam_786, if indeed you are commercially affiliated with Driven you should have decalred it on the link posted by GT500.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
sam_786 is definately involved with Driven and aZa is definately not!!
Hence I asked only Sam_786 but he has not yet complied with my request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
Mr. Panky as per my knowledge, you are commercially involved with JBL and Ground Zero.
Bharti, as per what I know Panky is just a fan of JBL/GZ products and is not associated with either.

FYI I spent 20+ years as an audio enthusiast (1972-1996), today I am not so active but I still have my sources (not related to TBHP).

Last edited by navin : 23rd December 2010 at 12:04.
Old 23rd December 2010, 13:13   #72
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Hence I asked only Sam_786 but he has not yet complied with my request.

Bharti, as per what I know Panky is just a fan of JBL/GZ products and is not associated with either.

FYI I spent 20+ years as an audio enthusiast (1972-1996), today I am not so active but I still have my sources (not related to TBHP).

Nevertheless it seems the thread has deviated a lot from it's original topic of discussion.

My 2 cents, as far as I can count 12 of friends have had their setups done from driven and none of them were dis-satisfied souls.

to driven

Last edited by navin : 23rd December 2010 at 16:29. Reason: lets get back to the topic.
Old 23rd December 2010, 16:40   #73
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
My 2 cents, as far as I can count 12 of friends have had their setups done from driven and none of them were dis-satisfied souls. to driven
Bharti,

Obviously you and your friends are very stisfied with Driven. We are all happy for that. Unfortuantely GT500 and blackfire9 (who incidently seems to have driven all the way from Hell to get to Driven ) have not had as pleasant an experience. There is really not much more to add.

Enough Said.
Old 23rd December 2010, 17:57   #74
Senior - BHPian

No.I have something to say and add.

I have had my small share of experience with Driven. I bought a few parts of my swift's audio system from driven.An amplifier,Sub,Wiring,Damping etc.

Was very satisfied by the delivery schedule and packaging when delivering in dehradun.

They guided me throughout my first install in the swift.Since i had told them it was my first install out of courtesy every wiring was extra in length,the connectors were extra,fuses were extra.This is part of the buying experience.I was not any good friends with them or had done a favor to them.I just contacted them through the members of tbhp who were not friends either.Just acquaintances.

Now the best part.After about 3 months i blew the sub's coils.I know it was me because i was runing extra gain and was using a crappy Sony amp which was double the rated power of the Sub.This was a 10 inch sub.
I just called them up.Asked them what to do.They asked for a hour's time.Called back and asked me to pick up a free replacement 12 inch Sub instead of the 10 inch.
Yes FREE.

I still wasn't any great friends with them.Do you do this for someone you meet for just once or twice.

Went there.They gave me the 12 inch sub of the same brand and same series and i was on my way.

This is part of the buying experience that i got from Driven and their Distributors BBW.

Till date i have not bought another item from them and yet they meet and greet me with the same great way as they would to a top level customer getting a system worth lakhs.

And to tell you my articles weren't even worth half a lakh.

Why this is being told here is because dealer behavior to the customer is part of rating any dealership.I would recommend it to all my friends.
I don't care how they have treated other people.They have treated me very well always even though i'm not friends with them or gotten a million rupee install from them.

+1 to Driven!

Oh yes since this issue has been raised before.I want to clear myself with Navin that i am not part of any "group" as such.I have met and hosted the rainbow boys and the GZ boys with as much courtesy.
aZa,M4ugr8,Noidaboy,Yayaati,Abhinavgupta,Smokin,zu cchero etc would vouch for that.
Am not a die hard audio fan either but i like a good service.and i like to listen to music sometimes.

So it is better that this group issue is not raised again with me as has been done in another thread before.And i am not concerned with any preconceived notions or understandings that you might have.
Old 23rd December 2010, 19:51   #75
Senior - BHPian

“Ignorance is bliss”

Unfortunately, for certain reasons I had to chose to not ignore & that became my reason of voting “Not Recommended”.

Below is the link for any body who is interested in reading about my journey for ICE

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sound-...et-1k-40k.html

Drive safe.

Last edited by blackfire_9 : 23rd December 2010 at 19:56.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks