Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2010, 11:48   #1
BHPian

Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)

Hi,

Would like to share my experience with a new NCR tuning outfit Pro Auto Mods that i had recently.
I had taken my swift to Autopoint in NOIDA for routine service, and was surprised to see a good performance setup under the name of Pro Automods there. Along with Regular service, I also went in for a replacement Pipercross filter and an original HKS exhaust there. This is one of the few places I have seen where they actually use MIG welding to do an exhaust install and not regular Gas welding.

What I found refreshing/reassuring about the workshop is

1. These guys Capt.Samarth & Harsh are themselves actively participating in motorsport activities.
2. The guys know what they are doing and are willing to take the time and explain stuff to you.
3. They have all equipment & staff on premise including Fiberwork, Body work, electricals and mechanicals.

I have a habit of poking my nose and trying to understand whatever mods i undertake and a lot of "tuners" in Delhi have a take it or leave it attitude, what i found really different is that they are willing to take feedback and adjust things the way that you would like it.

Basically in my opinion, I found the set-up professional and persons knowledgable. I would recommend the place.

The address is C-106/107, Sector 2, NOIDA.

Contact Person - Harsh/Samarth
9810067814 / 9971404274

Regards

Salman
wbd8779 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:17   #2
BHPian

Thanks a lot Salman. Will test the facility out within a month. What else, other than a routine service, did you get done? Any Bodywork? Modifications?
Old 23rd July 2010, 21:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Sounds good on the face of it. If they continue to "value" customers, they may just make a mark on the scene..

Cheers
Old 29th July 2010, 13:56   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbd8779 View Post
Hi,

Would like to share my experience with a new NCR tuning outfit Pro Auto Mods that i had recently.
Regards

Salman
Hi,

Out of curiousity, whats their pricing like for the HKS exhaust? Also, what does it sound like; would it be possible for you to put up a video or something for the sound? Have been wanting to get one.

Thanks!
Old 2nd August 2010, 17:40   #5
BHPian

I was in the area today and went over to this place. I couldn't spend much time, so all I could see was a Maruti A.S.S.
Where is the tuner's place?
Old 3rd August 2010, 00:26   #6
Senior - BHPian

are they the regular advertiser on odd auto magazines.

BTW! Of course they will use MIG wielding. The equipment is expensive but very easy to learn and operate.

I am studying this field now.

Gas wielding needs much more practice. If you use brass wire nothing beats the old oxyacetylene wield.
SirAlec is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2010, 01:22   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
are they the regular advertiser on odd auto magazines.
No idea on the adverts but the Captain in question is a fellow team member seen here at the Noida meet(olive green shirt + Bulgarian beard)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...s-dsc00035.jpg

Last edited by khoj : 3rd August 2010 at 01:24.
Old 8th August 2010, 11:59   #8
Senior - BHPian

i have seen a civic done by them, in my sector, looks yuck from the front and the rear!

they have named the civic C8 (inspired by Audi R8), which could be featured in wierd and wacky modifications thread!

i thought of going to them after reading their advert, but decided against it after seeing the civic in my sector!

anyway they do advertise regularly in automotive magazines like overdrive and they do have a website www.proautomods.com

here is that civic! (why do people get inspired and end up spoiling a good looking car)
Attached Thumbnails
Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)-dsc05538.jpg  

Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)-dsc05532.jpg  

Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)-dsc05533.jpg  

Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)-dsc05549.jpg  

Pro Auto Mods - Noida (NCR)-dsc05555.jpg  

Old 8th August 2010, 16:55   #9
Senior - BHPian

This C8 surely needs to be featured in W&W mod jobs thread. They ruined a beautiful car.
BANDHAV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2010, 05:55   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
i have seen a civic done by them, in my sector, looks yuck from the front and the rear!

they have named the civic C8 (inspired by Audi R8), which could be featured in wierd and wacky modifications thread!

i thought of going to them after reading their advert, but decided against it after seeing the civic in my sector!

anyway they do advertise regularly in automotive magazines like overdrive and they do have a website www.proautomods.com

here is that civic! (why do people get inspired and end up spoiling a good looking car)

It has been featured in Weird and Wacky Mods and it resulted in a mini-debate too regarding the mod job.

Took me some time digging it out from heaps of crap in that thread, here is the link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...d-jobs-51.html

Regards.
Old 9th August 2010, 09:13   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
It has been featured in Weird and Wacky Mods and it resulted in a mini-debate too regarding the mod job.

Took me some time digging it out from heaps of crap in that thread, here is the link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...d-jobs-51.html

Regards.
does the owner or the 'creater' of the C8 know his talent is on display, thanks to TBhp?
Old 9th August 2010, 09:54   #12
Senior - BHPian

Easily the ugliest Civic I have ever seen !!
Old 9th August 2010, 10:12   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Easily the ugliest Civic I have ever seen !!

+1.

I simply fail to understand how people are willing to spend so much to make their ride look so weird!

May be the owner was in some sort of an Identity crisis and really needed to 'stand out' from the crowd hence this odd looking body kit snapped on to an otherwise handsome car.

And what exactly were the creators of this body kit thinking?

What kind of a low life wannabe may want his civic to look like a R8?

If someone is so interested in mods for a civic, there is a lot of good stuff including that from Mugen available for a civic.

Shabby is all I can say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
does the owner or the 'creater' of the C8 know his talent is on display, thanks to TBhp?

I do hope that proautomods or whatever they are called get to see our response this awesome job they have done. Will definitely make them think about it. But owner is to be blamed even more!

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 9th August 2010 at 10:18.
Old 9th August 2010, 10:38   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
I was in the area today and went over to this place. I couldn't spend much time, so all I could see was a Maruti A.S.S.
Where is the tuner's place?
Maruti A.S.S in on the ground floor while the tuner's place is on the first floor. As mentioned by khoj one of the owners is a fellow BHPian "Captain".
Old 9th August 2010, 11:38   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post
As mentioned by khoj one of the owners is a fellow BHPian "Captain".

Is that civic body kit brainchild of a teambhpian?? Hard to believe and quite shocking!! Or is it something really good about civic that I and a few others are missing here??

I know it may be jumping the gun by ridiculing the creators for just one of their jobs but saying this car looks weird will be an understatement. I understand that even DC does some ridiculous designs yet he is 'oh-so;famous' and renowned for his jobs and once in a while you get to hear bad stories about arush(autopsyche) as well.

But it baffles me no end how can someone trust these proauto people with his/her car after seeing such a 'wannabe' car of theirs.
Last I heard true car enthusiasts and car tuners especially were not the kind of people who can be expected to dish out riced out rides like the civic here.

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 9th August 2010 at 11:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks