Team-BHP - CNG Pumps in Delhi / NCR
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   CNG Pumps in Delhi / NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/88896-cng-pumps-delhi-ncr.html)

Similar to the very useful thread about trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi/NCR, this can act as a repository of information for people running their cars on CNG. Although, in this case there may not be any way to ensure that they are not selling adulterated CNG, but we can discuss on the pumps which always have a good pressure allowing you to fillup faster(fellow CNG users would agree with me at the feeling of seeing a CNG station without any que's) and/or pumps which generally see very less rush/crowd particularly at certain times of the day. Also helpful would be a list of CNG stations open 24*7.

I mostly travel in/around south delhi, and prefer to tank up at my regular CNG station with less waiting rather than waiting at some other station with serpentine que's. Also my knowledge would be restricted to Delhi/Gurgaon. I would request other members to chip in as it would be a lot easier for everyone then.

These are the two stations that I frequent the most.

R.K. Puram Sector-10 - This station is the fastest station I've visited till date. It is (IMO) connected to the main line(good pressure all the time) plus it has 4 dispensers per kiosk. So, it works out a lot faster even though the que's are really long. Also, there are mostly autorickshaws and they fill faster than cars.
24*7- No idea.

Shantipath (Near Moti Bagh flyover)- This one is also pretty quick(good pressure too), though the number of dispensers are less. This sees a lot of cars, but a good thing is that it has a separate line for autos.
24*7 - It was earlier i believe.

Sector 53, Gurgaon - This one sees a lot less rush compared to the other two CNG stations in Gurgaon although pressure is almost always the same as the other two. i.e. just average.

Rakesh Filling Station : Outer Ring Road, Pitampura.

Pressure mostly between 220-250. Wait time (max) 30 mins; (average) 15 mins.

Very very good service. 24 x 7

I used to fill up at the CNG station at Ghazipur, but since that is right on the NH-24 highway, it is crowded at times. Since I live in Indirapuram, I usually fill up at the station that is near the nehar between Vaishali & Indirapuram. The pressure varies from 180-200 at most times, and it operates 24x7. There's another big CNG station about 2 kms from this one, but the road is in terrible shape and I don't even bother going there anymore.

Sethi Service Station, Sec-5, Rohini (near Rajiv Gandhi hospital). Worst pressure.. mostly 150 kinds. Best avoided.

Recently got CNG in wifey's car and have been frequenting the CNG station right behind my colony. Its on the road connecting Mangol Puri red light with Britannia Chowk. The pressure is good and average waiting time observed is 5 minutes.

Here guys take your pick from the list in the link below. BTW the CNG vend at Kalkaji opposite the Nehru Place bus terminal is considered to be one of the better ones.

Indraprastha Gas Limited :.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WanderNomad (Post 2218638)
Its on the road connecting Mangol Puri red light with Britannia Chowk..

Can you please be more specific?

I get the CNG filled up from the CNG pump on the Mayapuri road.
I am generally pass through that road in the mornings around 830-9ish and the max I'd had to wait till now is 3-5 mins tops. Additionally the pressure is 200+ and sometimes even 230 or so.
Reason for the less wait time there is that there are 3 CNG stations in a 1km radius the 2nd one being on Jail Road and third one also near by.

CNG pump near Dwarka Sector 21, waiting Time i would say is NIL, as there are quite a few pumps in Dwarka. Service is top class, they even lay stress on to take Key out of the Ignition. Pressure is mostly 200+

There are two CNG pumps in near vicinity of where I put up and both are have pretty much NIL waiting time, one in Sector 21, Rohini and other in Sector 22, Rohini. Below are snapshots from Google Maps indicating the location

For those travelling to Greater Noida via extension, via sec 119-121, there is a CNG pump in front of Gulshan Homez 121. It is a huge pump, and operational.