NOT Recommended 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2012, 11:34   #31
BANNED

re: Sunfilm - V-KOOL (Rajendra Place, Delhi) - Update: Now Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Why VK75 for rear? Just stick with H50 and save the money (you do save right?). I know what the rules say but cops will not bother you only for rear windscreen. It is much more important sticking to the rule for the front.
First of all let me thank you for having started me on looking for VKool store in Delhi. Second, I don't think VK75 is a costly film. Though I didn't take the break up from Deepak of VKool, but at other places VK70 is 12,000 and the ones for windows and rear is at around 6,000. Well, what do you say?
Old 28th March 2012, 12:31   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandjha View Post
First of all let me thank you for having started me on looking for VKool store in Delhi. Second, I don't think VK75 is a costly film. Though I didn't take the break up from Deepak of VKool, but at other places VK70 is 12,000 and the ones for windows and rear is at around 6,000. Well, what do you say?
I would say just stick with H50 or whatever you decide for sides and back. No need to get 75% on the rear. I think once you go there you can try and bring the prices down a bit, maybe by 2k overall.
Old 28th March 2012, 12:41   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandjha View Post
H 50 will provide you with little more privacy from the back. VK 75, as the name suggests is very transparent. I got the same done on my Altis but if given a choice now then I would opt for H 50 which will be slightly darker. Ofcourse if you want to be 100% in accordance with the law then go ahead with VK 75 for the rear glass.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2012, 13:26   #34
BHPian

Hi All,

I visited the car accessories shop at the first basement of the Ambiance Mall Gurgaon, forgot the name of the shop though, for the sun films for my car last year. They told me that they are also the authorized dealers for the V Kool films and told me around 32 k for the complete package i.e. Front Windshield, Side Windows and Rear Windshield. These quotes are for the diamond and premium mix package i.e. front windshield with diamond and rest all with premium sun film. After that i had a talk with Mr. Ram as well and he suggested me to come to their place mentioned in the first post of this thread. He also quoted the same price mentioned earlier. Attached pics are for the reference of two of the films and their properties which i was interested in.
Attached Thumbnails
Sunfilm - V-KOOL (Rajendra Place, Delhi) - Update: Now Closed-img00793201107281800.jpg  

Sunfilm - V-KOOL (Rajendra Place, Delhi) - Update: Now Closed-img00794201107281800.jpg  

Last edited by db0009 : 2nd April 2012 at 13:28.
Old 2nd April 2012, 13:54   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by db0009 View Post
I visited the car accessories shop at the first basement of the Ambiance Mall Gurgaon, forgot the name of the shop though
That outlet is Reliance Autozone
Old 2nd April 2012, 14:13   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by db0009 View Post
Hi All,
After that i had a talk with Mr. Ram as well and he suggested me to come to their place mentioned in the first post of this thread. He also quoted the same price mentioned earlier. Attached pics are for the reference of two of the films and their properties which i was interested in.
Hey if you are keen on getting Vkool then I would suggest you to get it done from the dealer only ie the outlet in the first post. They are the dealers and very professional. Reliance autozone in ambience mall is not recommended. They made a mess of the films on one of our member's Audi. You can search for that thread on the forum.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:48   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg

Hey if you are keen on getting Vkool then I would suggest you to get it done from the dealer only ie the outlet in the first post. They are the dealers and very professional. Reliance autozone in ambience mall is not recommended. They made a mess of the films on one of our member's Audi. You can search for that thread on the forum.
Films & fitters at reliance autozone come from Rajendra Place outlet only. Confirmed as one of the service calls made to RP outlet for film fixed by then was dealt by a fitter placed at reliance autozone, gurgaon as he was closer to my office.

However I found the quotes and workmanship significantly better at RP outlet.
Old 2nd April 2012, 21:33   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
Films & fitters at reliance autozone come from Rajendra Place outlet only. Confirmed as one of the service calls made to RP outlet for film fixed by then was dealt by a fitter placed at reliance autozone, gurgaon as he was closer to my office.

However I found the quotes and workmanship significantly better at RP outlet.
I agree that its the Vkool appointed guy only who puts the films at the of the day. I also confirmed with Managers at RP outlet and even mentioned the Reliance Autozone incident involving that Audi. What they told me was that they have many shops marketing there products and they send a guy from there shop whenever a customer places an order at these stores. But in the Reliance Audi case some other guy put the films instead and hence the faulty installation. Now that may be true or false but what I was trying to suggest to the other member above is that when you have the proper dealer with a good work station where you are ensured of a proper installation then why take the risk at some other place. When you are spending so much on Vkool films then I would recommend going to the Rajendra place outlet.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2012, 13:12   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
what I was trying to suggest to the other member above is that when you have the proper dealer with a good work station where you are ensured of a proper installation then why take the risk at some other place. When you are spending so much on Vkool films then I would recommend going to the Rajendra place outlet.
Rightly said . For sure I will do that and get the job done from the Rajendra Place outlet only as and when required and will update accordingly.
Old 5th July 2013, 16:58   #40
BHPian

Okie... So this place is closed now. Anyone know of a similiar company outlet in Delhi?? V-koll, LLumar, 3M anything will do as long as the installation is top notch and bubbles free.
I just want to get the film for my front windscreen.
Old 6th July 2013, 00:32   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUXX View Post
Okie... So this place is closed now. Anyone know of a similiar company outlet in Delhi?? V-koll, LLumar, 3M anything will do as long as the installation is top notch and bubbles free.
I just want to get the film for my front windscreen.
Since these guys installed indoors, I can vouch for Motor Concept, Kirti Nagar for the installation. Haven't availed their services though but seen their work on Team BHP & Facebook and they're professionals.

Please confirm the availability of Sunfilms with them before taking my word, I just know them for Car Audio & Accessories, don't know if they do Sunfilms or not.
tsk13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2013, 09:51   #42
Team-BHP Support

Have updated the title to mention that this one is closed. Please do post / report in case of an update.
Old 31st March 2014, 09:17   #43
BHPian

Hi. Does anybody know of any outlet in NCR carrying stock of Vkool VK70?
Old 7th April 2014, 17:33   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Sunfilm - V-KOOL (Rajendra Place, Delhi) - Update: Now Closed

Taking your point a step further: How does Vkool plan to honour its warranty on the films given that the dealership itself has shut shop in Delhi?
Old 9th April 2014, 12:44   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Taking your point a step further: How does Vkool plan to honour its warranty on the films given that the dealership itself has shut shop in Delhi?
That's where I'm stuck. Apparently the Mumbai showroom is still functional. Not sure though how they'll help people in NCR.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks