Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2016, 19:22   #76
BHPian

Re: ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)

So I have been running the DLS components setup for many years in my Car - here is the link to the setup -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...wift-iced.html

It was time to move to something more which can make me happy, so the obvious choice for ICE installation in Delhi for me was Motor Concepts, I have been one of their early customers and now over the years I have got a lot of work done on my car and also on some of my friends cars.

Aman suggested me to go for Mercury speakers as they were a right fit for my kind of requirements, Aman was willing to give me an audition of setup before I finalize them and I liked them out of the box. I love to always hear the speakers before picking them up and Motor Concept themselves recommend to listen to the speakers first before picking them up.

Once the speakers were finalized the next plan was to build custom pods for the tweeters as I love "A" pillar pods, I had them with DSL speakers as well.

As expected the outcome was fantastic and I loved the way the pods have been build, the work done on the car is good and the team there is attentive and takes care of the vehicle they work on, customer focus is always the top priority at this place.

I am happy with the way the work was done cleanly and also now enjoying the speakers - they are awesome and exactly what I wanted from the setup - Super Clean Vocals and great mid-base, kind of surprised totally from the speakers honestly as they are opening up during break in period, all credit goes to Aman who recommended them to me even though I was willing to spend more on the setup. The outlet is boon to ICE lovers - Aman listens and understands what his customers want and will recommend a product based on the specific requirements being unbiased towards any brand/brands - customer satisfaction is what he strives for and I respect it fully.

Oh yes they also deal in car seat covers, had one set installed long back and now its time to change it - again they understand customer requirements and would recommend or suggest designs and materials based on the ones requirements, waiting for my set to be done in couple of weeks now.

Couple of quick pics from the install.
Attached Thumbnails
ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-photo-4.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-photo-1.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-photo-2.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-photo-3.jpg  

invincible7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2017, 21:27   #77
BHPian

A big shout and thanks to Motor Concepts who helped me with the door modifications on my Swift to bring the AP Brahma mid bass into the cabin for better mid bass response.

They did a tremendous professional and clean job - please see the shared pics, to a normal eye they would end up believing this is how the speaker housing came from factory.

They have a fantastic team who listens patiently and works professionally to get the job accurately finished to customer satisfaction = happy customer !
Attached Thumbnails
ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0917.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0918.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0944.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0942.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0921.jpg  

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0943.jpg  

invincible7 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th November 2017, 22:20   #78
BHPian

I went to Motor Concept after checking the Team BHP directory and i must say this is the best ICE shop in town.

Please visit Motor Concept once and you will forget all other local ICE shops. I can vouch for the quality of the work carried out by staff and the dedication of owner, Aman. He listen carefully to your requirement and according to your budget he will suggest you the best possible options.

I have been there few times as no frequent visit required as you hardly get any niggles/issues in their installation. Unlike the road side goons they play quite safe with electrical stuff and you feel your vehicle is in safe hands.

Had a bitter experience in past where I faced several issues in my car due to unnecessary cutting of wires and eventually blowing the front wiring harness(total dent around 20k).

I will stick to my decision of not letting anyone play with my car and will always go to trusted shops like Motor Concept who treats them well. Next plan is to upgrade music system(speakers) in my Endeavour.
roby_dk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2018, 20:30   #79
BHPian

Got my i20 Active ICE'd at Motor Concept two and a half years back.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3960454

With no intention of going back to Lajpat Nagar for an audio install after facing numerous issues with my Sony EXPLOD set up in the Santro. Glad to have found these guys here.

Two and a half years and only niggle being an instance of a loose speaker connector, enough proof that they have the basics right...

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0623.png

Tried their detailing services recently. Though not their forte, wasn't disappointed.

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-img_0618.png

All in all it's been a very pleasant experience.
harsh79 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2020, 14:57   #80
BHPian

Hello everyone,

Is it the same motor concept which is shown/featured in some of the videos of a youtuber musafir aka joshi?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12th July 2020, 08:25   #81
BHPian

Yes, It's the same one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks