Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2011, 16:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)

Hey guys ,this is a new outlet which opened up near Rajouri Garden.
Met the owner at an event and he invited me and my friends to his outlet.
The whole team is really helpful and knowledgeable.
Definitely worth a visit.!

Services offered
  • Complete ICE set ups brands- rainbow, bull , hertz, kenwood,Rockford,pioneer etc
  • customized interior jobs
  • Lighting solutions(HIDS, projectors etc)
  • Car Care Products and complete car detailing
  • Car Security/ Sun films
  • Genuine Carbon fiber films
  • Other Automotive styling components

What I Liked
  • Nice range of products
  • Tie ups with brands like Mapmyindia and Pioneer

Contact Details

A1, Kailash park, Kirti nagar,main metro road
New Delhi-110015
Landmark- opp. Metro pillar no. 330

Aman - 08826169942 (He is also a bhpian.! - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/member...bir_jolly.html )

Motor Concept : Home
Motor Concept | Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)-dsc03371.jpg  

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 9th February 2011 at 16:43.
faithless_1984 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2011, 19:16   #2
BHPian

Re: ICE & Accessories - Motor Concept (Rajouri Garden, Delhi)

I went to this store couple of weeks back as was facing issues with wiring which was handled previously by another store and was not done right.

The store is good and professional with courtesy being their strong point.

The whole wiring was checked with patience and rectified on time with proper installation.

The owner (Aman) is very courteous person and understands what a customer wants in the first place.

I would recommend this store as high on customer service, value for money and overall a professional store for getting ICE and other stuff done.

Cheers..
invincible7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2011, 17:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

So, I was looking to get an amp installed in my Lancer and decided to give Aman a chance. These are the pros and cons based on my experience:

Pros:

- Great technical knowledge and skill of the installer (pramod)
- Very neat and clean work
- Reinstalled my front comps in a better manner without me having to ask them
- Reasonable pricing
- No rushing of the work (My work took double the amount of time I expected)
- Aman and Parmod are very patient listeners and would not hand out free wrong advice.

Cons
- the door panels were opened and now my door handle (inside) keeps popping out of its slot every so often
- The day I went one of the guys was on holiday so sometimes the installer left my car to finish off some other minor work on another car.
- A bit far for me from Noida
Deeps is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th May 2011, 02:33   #4
BHPian

I was planning to get the steering mounted audio controls on my SX4 back in business and maybe an Amp plus the complete wiring harness for a mono amp + Sub in the future. I had messed with a lot of the dhin-chak ice during my earlier days in the land of ICE. So for the SX4 I was looking at a gradual(Due to lack of Vitamin M), but high quality install.

I called up at least 10 reputed stores across Delhi/NCR including Motor Concept for product details and quotations.

Aman (Owner) was both patient & extremely aware of the products & services that his showroom provided.

The Showroom has ample parking in front of it and a wide array of products on display. All major ICE brands such as JBL, ID, RF, Rainbow, Bull, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc were present. They also have after-market lighting, etc

I told him what I needed and gave a date and time for the installation. The Chief installer Pramod seemed quite experienced and again knew his stuff pretty well.

I ended up installing the following stuff:

Amplifier: Kenwood KAC-M846
Wiring: Bull 5 gauge (Capable of handling a 4 channel stereo + Mono amp)
RCA: Scosche
Steering wheel interface: Indian Made with 2 year warranty (works using an IR Sensor.)

I also happened to meet TBHPian: Kamal.SN at the showroom, he had come for an audio install in his Hyundai Tucson.

What I liked was that the staff made every effort to ensure that I was comfortable and relaxed. Every hour or so I was offered water, coke. In fact after about 2 hours Aman even arranged for a sandwich for me and Kamal. This was something totally unexpected. The installation was done cleanly with no tell-tale signs, everything worked perfectly. The quality of sound improved dramatically. I wasn't really expecting such a great change. All in all the trip, time and money spent were all worth it.

PRO's
1. Knowledge + Patience (A rare combination in Delhi's ICE circle)
2. Quality of install
3. Attention to detail (They covered up the interior and cleaned the car before handing it over to me)
4. One thing in particular, I noticed that whatever plastic trim was removed from the car for the wiring and all was carefully placed, while ensuring that it wouldn't get scratched.
5. Parking

CON's
1. None

I would highly recommend this place, to people with or without any knowledge of ICE as Aman actually gives solutions based on ones budget and requirement.
Old 9th May 2011, 12:33   #5
BHPian

congrats on the install maglev. so when is the earliest i can audition your updated ICE? looking forward to it!

Last edited by S.I.N.G.H : 9th May 2011 at 12:35.
Old 10th May 2011, 12:47   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
The Chief installer Pramod seemed quite experienced and again knew his stuff pretty well.
Is this the same guy from Driven??
Old 11th May 2011, 00:47   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post

He looks very much like the pramod at driven but is not the same person. But he knows quite a lot about driven.
Old 11th May 2011, 11:33   #8
BHPian

he's pramod from DRIVEN only,then he worked a gyro now hes at MOTOR concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
He looks very much like the pramod at driven but is not the same person. But he knows quite a lot about driven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
smokin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2011, 21:26   #9
BHPian

I would strongly reccomend this place, was looking for an ice upgrade and natrually looked up TBHP found 2 options Driven & Motor Concept.
Visited both and found Aman at Motor concepts far far more helpfull and understanding of what would suit me better i plainly explained that I have been running stock ICE on my fiesta till now and am looking for a change my budget is 30k Tops for Front Comps, A 4 Channel Amp And A subwoofer plus wiring etc, i already had a pioneer head unit with me which he checked out and said this HU will do for the Ice he would install.

Then he explained everything in detail to me gave me 5 options to chose from for the Front comps out of which i chose Hertz Energy series he gave me a DEmo of the Speakers plus a Bull Audio Subwoofer but later i chose Rockford Fosgate. He answered all my questions in detail and even went on to say that if you dont like your setup we can later change it to what you would require , BUt you wont be disappointed with the setup.

The best Bit is he made sure that i dont cross my budget This is a first i have seen, He seems very sincere so with the Setup fixed which is

1. Hertz Energy Comps
2. Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer in factory enclosure in the boot
3 4 Channel Kenwood 448 Amp
5. Pio 5050
6 Audison Wiring Kit

I decided to get it installed on a weekday so most probably will get it done on Monday.

Best part is the total comes out to approx 27-28 Grand.
Born 2 Be Wild is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2011, 22:56   #10
BHPian

i had a conversation with mr. aman on phone. he is a very nice guy as he took out time from his customers and guided me over the phone. he told me the range of products available with him and what would suit my budget as well as sound good in my car.
i am in chennai at the moment, but as soon as i am back in delhi, i would go to him to get the install done
Old 12th May 2011, 15:53   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
The best Bit is he made sure that i dont cross my budget This is a first i have seen
You're one lucky guy and surely one of the very few who've stayed within budgets when it comes to ICE. Time to pay a visit I guess for the Blau PnP install in my Punto! Will keep everyone posted.
Old 12th May 2011, 17:02   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
You're one lucky guy and surely one of the very few who've stayed within budgets when it comes to ICE. Time to pay a visit I guess for the Blau PnP install in my Punto! Will keep everyone posted.
The Thing with aman is he gives you the products which fall within your budget in my interaction with him he never pushed for a product above the budget. He said since you are running a stock setup right now you should progress gradually and when your taste matures and your ears can make out the difference in sound quality you can upgrade also. Sky is the limit for ICE upgrades hence he gave me stuff that was within my range and would do justice to the moolah i am spending on it.

Also His rates are cheaper then driven For eg
I was quoted 8500 for the Rockfod fosgate Subwoofer he is giving it to me for 7500/-
Bull audio wiring kit was quoted at 3500/- at Driven, Aman retails it for 2700/-

Last edited by Born 2 Be Wild : 12th May 2011 at 17:04.
Born 2 Be Wild is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2011, 19:58   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
hi sir, please let me know when you go to get the pnp installed. even i am planning to get it installed in my linea. so i just wanted to audition the difference in sound quality after the pnp gets installed.

thanks
naman
Old 21st May 2011, 20:58   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Also His rates are cheaper then driven For eg
I was quoted 8500 for the Rockfod fosgate Subwoofer he is giving it to me for 7500/-
Bull audio wiring kit was quoted at 3500/- at Driven, Aman retails it for 2700/-

The difference seems quite significant if you ask me, but can u pls elaborate more on the wiring lik what gauge is the wiring u've been quoted these prices for, as far as I can see you are given an 8gauge wiring in 2700(probably BULL) and 3500/- was for the 4 gauge one(quoted by driven), since if this is how it seems then ur unawareness can/has certainly dettered ONE's image on the forum and among the circle.

and as for the discount on the sub, it might just be the case of one taking the order in bulk and thereby, being able to give u more discount.
Old 22nd May 2011, 00:40   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_Affects View Post
The difference seems quite significant if you ask me, but can u pls elaborate more on the wiring lik what gauge is the wiring u've been quoted these prices for, as far as I can see you are given an 8gauge wiring in 2700(probably BULL) and 3500/- was for the 4 gauge one(quoted by driven), since if this is how it seems then ur unawareness can/has certainly dettered ONE's image on the forum and among the circle.

and as for the discount on the sub, it might just be the case of one taking the order in bulk and thereby, being able to give u more discount.
First of all as a customer its my right to compare prices and then plonk my money on the product that suits my requirement, also to clear your misconception of me being unaware I took written qoutes for the products from both motor concept as well as driven. The price quoted is for 5 gauge bull audio wiring.

Most Viewed