Team-BHP - Interior & Exterior Cleaning - Unique Auto Care India (Ghaziabad)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Interior & Exterior Cleaning - Unique Auto Care India (Ghaziabad) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/97093-interior-exterior-cleaning-unique-auto-care-india-ghaziabad.html)

Services offered:
Interior dry-cleaning, Exterior cleaning and rubbing

What I like:
- Service can be availed at doorstep according to your convenient time

-Discounted price (60% off snapdeal coupon meant I paid net 649/-)

What I don't like:
- Home made cleaning chemicals used
- Same chemical was used on all surfaces during interior cleaning
- Boys used a hard brush vigorously that resulted in a partially broken AC vent
- The exterior was and rubbing was a rushed job
- Guys were using the cleaning materials in an "economic" manner

Pricing:
Worth only with the 60% discount. Otherwise avoid.

Speciality / USP:
None.

What I have bought from him:

Entire cleaning package for my lancer. Price was 1500/- but I had to pay 649/- with a snapdeal coupon.

Is it worth @1500/-: NO!

Is it worth @20% regular discount/-: NO!

Is it worth @60% discount/-: Probably not. I'd be able to do a better job If I could overcome the laziness.

Contact Information

Unique Auto Care India Outlet
A-169/ GF-2,Shalimar Garden, Extn - 2,
Shahibabad, Ghaziabad
Pin: 200105
Phone: 8860012727 / 9811873395
Timing: 9 AM to 7 PM

The are located at a stone's throw distance from my place, would surely give them a visit to check their infrastructure.

I also bought a snapdeal coupon for car interior and exterior cleaning at 60% discount.
Today when i called them to fix an appointment they said they are all booked for this week and can only take an appointment next week.

Reading the review I am not sure if the service will be worth it, considering they have a huge rush after these snapdeal coupons!

Fingers crossed!

Till now, I have not been able to get a appointment. Seems they have a huge ruh because of the snapdeal offer. I think I might finally be able to get it done tomorrow, will suely post a review.

Has anyone else on the forum tried them yet?

Their coupon is on once again. Anyone else here with any feedback?

Quote:

Originally Posted by revved_up (Post 2366570)
Till now, I have not been able to get a appointment. Seems they have a huge ruh because of the snapdeal offer. I think I might finally be able to get it done tomorrow, will suely post a review.

Has anyone else on the forum tried them yet?

Could you get it done ? How was the experience ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 2459911)
Could you get it done ? How was the experience ?

Nope, they were not able to give an appointment and I had to finally escalate it to Snapdeal and get a refund.
But, last week snapdeal gave me some SD cash and I have bought the same coupon again. I will be doing a trip this weekend would try to get an appointment for next week, will surely post my review.

Has anyone used express car wash in Noida. If yes, what are the charges and how was the experience?

Welcome To www.exppresscarwash.in#

So, I finally got it done today. Here is a brief review!

What was promised by Snapdeal/Unique Auto:

Interior & Exterior Cleaning - Unique Auto Care India (Ghaziabad)-dn_uniqueautocare3_me_1.jpg

Pre-booking experience:
This was my second try to get an appointment. Last time around(few months back), I had bought the voucher from snapdeal but after 2 weeks of trying to get an appointment and false commitments from Unique auto, I gave up and got a refund from Snapdeal. At that time I unsubscribed from snapdeal alerts and vowed never to use it again.
Few days back I got an email from Snapdeal CEO asking for feedback and I gave him a piece of my mind! After that they gave me some 200 SD cash in my snapdeal account without even informing me that they wanted to compensate me for my bad experience(s)! To top it up there was no follow up call/email.
At that time I saw the unique auto deal on snapdeal again, I thought I would give them another chance, since my car needed an interior dry cleaning badly anyways. So I went ahead and bought this deal again.

Booking Experience:
I called Unique auto about 2 weeks back and I was straigh away told that the earliest I can get an appointment was around 10-11 August. I said, ok and sent them a sms with my details. 11th August came and went, I never got a call from anyone to confirm the ppointment. On 14th August I called again to find out when can I get the appointment. I was told I will get a call in a couple of days. Still no one called, I called up yesterday again atleast 3 times to tell them that I have waited enough and i want an appointment today i.e: 20 August. Atlast at 9:30 in the night yesterday I got a confirmation that my apppointment is fixed for 10am on 20 August.

The experience:
Two people turned up this morning at around 11am. They were on a bike carrying some bags with them and a vaccum cleaner tied to the back of their bike.

They started with the interior dry-cleaning, they had some small bottels of chemicals which they mixed in water to do the interior dry-cleaning.
They were not using any branded products, they had a lot of small bottles with these so called chemicals.

They took about 2 hours to do the seats dry cleaning and dashboard cleaning and also did interior vaccum cleaning. In the deal it was mentioned that the roof will also be dry cleaned, but they never did it and I also did not bother because it was not needed since it was already clean.
Regarding the seat dry cleaning, at a couple of instances I had to point out areas which they had "missed" apparently.
Interior & Exterior Cleaning - Unique Auto Care India (Ghaziabad)-20082011493.jpg

Now, came the washing part. They had a portable water pressure pump which they used. They first cleaned the engine bay and then the rest of the car.
Please note, this was just normal water wash and no car shampoo was used, when I asked about the shampoo, I was told it is not needed for a white car!
Interior & Exterior Cleaning - Unique Auto Care India (Ghaziabad)-20082011492.jpg
Now, I asked why no rubbing was done? He told me he will do the rubbing after the washing.
Then, came out the polishing machine and a small box of formula 1 wax polish. The fellow claimed that this is a rubbing compound, at this I told him that unfortunately I was not one of those who he can take for a ride. Still, since my car had undergone rubbing only last month I really never wanted to get it done from these not so professional people.
Now, after wiping the car with a cloth, I was told your car is done!
I asked, what about the wheel polish? He gave me a grin and said, seems like you know all the details. Now, again he took out another small bottle of chemical and casually applied it on wheels. By this time, I was already running out of patience because of such sub standard work and just paid him the pending amount of 420 without saying anything else.

Verdict:
Here is what I was expecting:
Exterior:
- Complete Car wash - This was nicely done with the portable pressure machine.
- Car shampoo wash - This never happened, wrong commitment by snapdeal/unique auto.
- car polishing - Very casually done with a very very small amount of formula one polish.
- Rubbing - Never done, wrong commitment by snapdeal/unique auto.
- Tyre Shining - I had to ask to get it done and still it was a shoddy job.
- Bumper external cleaning - Never done! Again wrong commitment by snapdeal/unique auto.
- Glass and windshield clean- this was cleaned during the wash, no separate focus on this was there.

Interior:
- Seats dry cleaning -As I said, some non-branded chemical was used. I will have to let them dry to see how good was it. Seriously, I dont have any high hopes.
- Car roof dry cleaning - Never done. Wrong commitment by snapdal/unique auto.
- Car interior vaccum cleaning - This was reasonably done.
- Dashboard cleaning - This was done, but again with this so called chemical.
- Dashboard Polish - Never done. Again wrong commitment by snapdeal/unique auto.
- Door cleaning & Shining - Doors were cleaned but not shined.

Would I go for them again if they offered the same discounted price: Never!

I think with vendors like these, snapdeal is really loosing a great oppurtunity that they had on hands.

Snapdeal: You have lost it again, I stick to my point which I have made earlier. These so called discounted deals are not worth it. I would rather pay the full amount and get proper work done!

Umm, this is bad. But not sure how the work would have been different had it not been a SD deal. Lets wait for that experience.

Anyone wants to be a guinea pig ? :D