Team-BHP - Projector setup on Swift & Some DIY also....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   DIY - Do it yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do-yourself/)
-   -   Projector setup on Swift & Some DIY also.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do-yourself/31927-projector-setup-swift-some-diy-also-2.html)

Congrates Lbm.. It looks awesome.

Where did you fit the strobes ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn (Post 640280)
the projector setup looks good.so do these projector setups come with hid's or do you have to buy them seperately or did you install the previous hid's that you had installed.

The HID does not comes with the setup one has to buy them extra. Earler I had H4 bulbs so they cannot fit in the new setup which uses H1 bulbs. So I had to bought new one for the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 640296)
Congrates Lbm.. It looks awesome.

Where did you fit the strobes ?

In one of the three Led slots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 640242)
In something of 13k range.

where would the decimal come> before 13, between 1 and 3 or after 13 :)

Nice job LBM :)

Did you confirm with anyone about how it should have been in real world, ie, like your first post or last one?

LBM congrats,and i am coming to you for the things you corrected,even i am facing the same prob.The hid's are oriented towards the left.I am also not liking that....i also want \____/.Also what wiring kit did you use? Even i want the projectors to glow when i turn the high beam on??

BTW those new h1 hid is also philips?? its looking great!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 640470)
LBM congrats,and i am coming to you for the things you corrected,even i am facing the same prob.The hid's are oriented towards the left.I am also not liking that....i also want \____/.Also what wiring kit did you use? Even i want the projectors to glow when i turn the high beam on??

BTW those new h1 hid is also philips?? its looking great!!!

Sure welcome...that can be done no issues..

No it is not philips they are the general Taiwan brands.

hey lbm,maybe out of topic.which alloys in the car.looks great.i am in search of one.model and price ,can you pm me.

ram

LBM, Let me know can only the projectors fitted in to the Fog lamp area for the Swift VDI. The setup am looking at is stock headlamps with 100W bulbs + projectors in the fog lamps area still maintaining the stock look from outside except for the lens.

Hey low_bass_maker, nice lights great DIY job, the beams are really good after the job..... just wondering do you get only the projectors seperatly [ as they are mounted with screws]

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameer_dg (Post 806409)
LBM, Let me know can only the projectors fitted in to the Fog lamp area for the Swift VDI. The setup am looking at is stock headlamps with 100W bulbs + projectors in the fog lamps area still maintaining the stock look from outside except for the lens.

well yes you can do that but it would be a totally DIY stuff , but firstly you have to get the projectors.

please: give me ideas BHPans

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinar (Post 806848)
Hey low_bass_maker, nice lights great DIY job, the beams are really good after the job..... just wondering do you get only the projectors seperatly [ as they are mounted with screws]

How are you creating the base ?? to attach the projectors

LBM, could you please highlight the what needs to be done so that when the high beam is turned on the low (projector) also remains on?

You need two wiring kits for this.

One to wire the projectors which can be done by the xenon wiring kit which has high/low option. which will keep the projector on on both high and low.

And for the high beam the normal headlight wiring kit will do.

Nice, Neatly done, But how did you manage to open the headlamp? Aren't those sealed with some kind of a sealant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofmyworld (Post 1608378)
Nice, Neatly done, But how did you manage to open the headlamp? Aren't those sealed with some kind of a sealant?

Dug up an old thread from the grave eh? :D

All you need is a heat gun to heat and slowly and carefully pry open the cover. And once you are done, you can seal it back using the epoxy resin sealant.

Awesome Setup LBM JI .