Team-BHP > Road Safety

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2011, 18:09   #16
BANNED

Re: *Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th Novembe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
High Points:

- Capacity? The session can accommodate 40 BHPians. Prior registration is mandatory.

- How do I register? Drop an email to drivesafe@team-bhp.com with your full name & cell number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
I don't think confirmations come by email or SMS. Checking out the DSFL thread in other cities too didn't read about confirmations.
I also haven't got any confirmation mail either.

@GTO, how are we to know if we are confirmed for the event??
Old 16th November 2011, 19:18   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: *Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th Novembe

Guys,

As long as you've dropped the requested details via email, that's confirmation enough. When seats are full, we will let new registrants know immediately.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 20:16   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Is this only for bhpians? This might sound odd but since I am not in town I'd like to send my driver for this. He could benefit a lot! However his English is not good so I guess that's a no-go
Old 17th November 2011, 09:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

As long as you've dropped the requested details via email, that's confirmation enough. When seats are full, we will let new registrants know immediately.
Thanks GTO. But will we not be required to carry some confirmation of sort for the event?

Also in my case i had dropped a mail for myself and my wife. Can i assume that both of us have been confirmed?
Old 17th November 2011, 14:13   #20
Team-BHP Support

I sent the email last night as well. look forward to meeting more BHPians.

Cheers
Old 17th November 2011, 17:22   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

*Update*

There is a change of venue. All of you who have registered will receive this notification from Ford as well:

Quote:
When? Sunday November 20th, 2011 at Wasan Ford : Survey no 339 / 340, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088 (Landmark = Near Saha Industrial Estate, Behind Raheja Acropolis).
Old 17th November 2011, 18:18   #22
BHPian

Just sent the nomination for myself and for one guest. I hope they still have available seats.
Old 17th November 2011, 19:14   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
Just sent the nomination for myself and for one guest. I hope they still have available seats.
If you haven't got a registrations full mail, you are confirmed.
diesel_power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2011, 20:38   #24
SAS
BHPian

Attached is the location for those who need it. It is the landmark highlighted in red
Attached Thumbnails
*Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November-location.jpg  

SAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2011, 08:44   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS View Post
Attached is the location for those who need it. It is the landmark highlighted in red
Thanks, I got a phone call and an email informing about change in venue. and was about to ask "where is this place?" You answered. Looking forward to meeting up. BTW how do I get to this place from Colaba? I mean the right turn to Chembur from EEH is closed due to flyover construction but google maps still shows that way.

Last edited by goandude : 18th November 2011 at 09:10.
Old 18th November 2011, 11:13   #26
BHPian

I will not be able to attend the session as something has come up which clashes with the timings of the event.

How do i cancel my registration so that someone else can make use of the seat? Will a mail to the ID used for registration do?
Old 18th November 2011, 12:33   #27
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Thanks, I got a phone call and an email informing about change in venue. and was about to ask "where is this place?" You answered. Looking forward to meeting up. BTW how do I get to this place from Colaba? I mean the right turn to Chembur from EEH is closed due to flyover construction but google maps still shows that way.
I'll be coming in from Matunga, 5 Gardens.

We have to go straight, instead of the right (that google maps shows).

Then go from under the oncoming flyover.

Take the right from the signal (under the flyover).

Go straight , will rejoin at the Chagan Mitha fuel pump.

From there we can continue on our regular route.
Old 18th November 2011, 17:12   #28
BHPian

For all of us who cannot make it to Wassan Ford, can anyone kind of make a jist of the main learning points and post the same?
Thanks in advance!!
Old 18th November 2011, 19:58   #29
SAS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel385 View Post
For all of us who cannot make it to Wassan Ford, can anyone kind of make a jist of the main learning points and post the same?
Thanks in advance!!
Sure thing... Let's see if anybody can record a video of the session on a mobile or so. The study material should be available at DSFL's website, you can register and download it.
Old 19th November 2011, 09:22   #30
Senior - BHPian

I just got the confirmation call yesterday. Who all coming ?

Most Viewed