Team-BHP - *Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   *Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/110974-mumbai-bhpians-fords-driving-skills-life-program-sunday-20th-november.html)

High Points:

Keeping in mind Team-BHP's commitment to safe driving, Ford is organising a "Driving Skills for Life" program only for BHPians & Team-BHP's guests. You can own any make of car as a participant (or even not own one at all). Only requirement is a commitment to driving safe, and motivation to improve your driving skills. Participation is free of cost.

- What? Refer to the post below for my report on the DSFL program.

- When? Sunday November 20th, 2011 at Wasan Ford : Survey no 339 / 340, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088 (Landmark = Near Saha Industrial Estate, Behind Raheja Acropolis).

- Time? 11:30 am – 2:30 pm. Lunch will be served to the participants.

- Capacity? The session can accommodate 40 BHPians. Prior registration is mandatory.

- How do I register? Drop an email to drivesafe@team-bhp.com with your full name & cell number.

Thanks to Ford India for organising this event for us, and for pro-actively conducting the DSFL program across the country. India is in dire need of safer roads.

P.S. Good chance to meet fellow BHPians too :)

"Driving Skills for Life"

*Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November-1.jpg

Source: Visit to Ford's Chennai Factory

As part of its "Corporate Social Responsibility" initiative, Ford has recently launched the "Driving Skills for Life" education program in India. The program's scope will cover its employees, while some dealers too have evinced interest in conducting the program at their level.

So, what is the Driving Skills for life program?

More info at the Driving Skills for Life Homepage

*Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November-2.jpg

That's a nice privilege for Team-BHPians.

@GTO, any idea if Ford plans to host for this event in Delhi/NCR. I am eager to attend this event and I am sure I am not the only one.

Also looking at the way people drive here, I think Delhi/NCR people need it the most :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamboj (Post 2577109)
That's a nice privilege for Team-BHPians.

@GTO, any idea if Ford plans to host for this event in Delhi/NCR. I am eager to attend this event and I am sure I am not the only one.

Also looking at the way people drive here, I think Delhi/NCR people need it the most :).

Not sure, If you have checked the below link,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-november.html

what are the charges per participant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueMods (Post 2577229)
what are the charges per participant?

Request to carefully read the opening post before asking questions. Participation is free.

Was waiting for this event to take place in Mumbai. I am in GTO, just sent my request for registration.

Thanks GTO, I am definitely want to attend this event. Just one issue, I wont be able to drop an email right now (cant access my gmail from office). I hope there is vacancy till today evening.

Man , I wish I could attend but have to reach Pune for Bacardi Weekender Festival :D ... next time for sure

Count me in. I have been following them on Twitter and I'm glad that they have finally come to Mumbai. I had registered myself on their website earlier and downloaded their course materials, etc.

Shall definitely attend this Sunday :)

I have just sent in my registration mail. Hope there are still vacancies left! :)

Hope to see a lot of bhpian's at the event as I have not met any of you before!

GTO - Good initiative by Ford. Will this event be organized in Pune as well?

Just sent an email. Hope to meet some BHPians there. Will be driving from Colaba.

I dropped in a mail yesterday and have yet to receive any confirmations.Has anyone received any email confirmation? Would help to know if the registration has been accepted and how many vacancies are left. It will also help in planning for the weekend accordingly .

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraye (Post 2579537)
I dropped in a mail yesterday and have yet to receive any confirmations.Has anyone received any email confirmation?

I don't think confirmations come by email or SMS. Checking out the DSFL thread in other cities too didn't read about confirmations.