Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2010, 14:42   #196
BHPian

Don't know what to say or feel, honest.
Feel happy that you and your loved ones came out with relatively minor injuries?
Feel sad for a beautiful cute car?
Feel frustrated with that idiot trucker and his ilk for having put you to such great misery?

Its moments like these that strengthens your belief in God, that your life is a miracle that is meant to be enjoyed.

Wish you and your family good health and happiness brother.
Old 28th January 2010, 14:45   #197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
Don't know what to say or feel, honest.
Feel happy that you and your loved ones came out with relatively minor injuries?
Feel sad for a beautiful cute car?
Feel frustrated with that idiot trucker and his ilk for having put you to such great misery?

Its moments like these that strengthens your belief in God, that your life is a miracle that is meant to be enjoyed.

Wish you and your family good health and happiness brother.
Thanks for the wishes. We can't help much but only say thanks god for 2nd life.
Old 28th January 2010, 15:48   #198
BHPian

Saw your X ray, it will take time. Avoid using that hand as far as possible. Movement at the joint can disrupt the healing process.
Hows the junior holding up. Getting into such a nasty accident can be traumatising for the children. Hope the injuries have healed up well for him.
Old 28th January 2010, 16:13   #199
BHPian

Unbelievable.... God Saved you Man!!! Lucky you:-)

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please avoid quoting an entire large post. It inconveniences our small screen & mobile readers.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 1st February 2010 at 21:20.
Old 28th January 2010, 16:18   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikacin View Post
Saw your X ray, it will take time. Avoid using that hand as far as possible. Movement at the joint can disrupt the healing process.
Hows the junior holding up. Getting into such a nasty accident can be traumatising for the children. Hope the injuries have healed up well for him.
Junior is doing fantastic.Thanks for asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by owaiskm View Post
Unbelievable.... God Saved you Man!!! Lucky you:-)
Ya man I was lucky
Old 28th January 2010, 20:55   #201
Team-BHP Support

Extremely sad to see this. It's more than a month after your horrible experience now. How are you feeling now? Palm bone crack is healed?
Old 28th January 2010, 22:50   #202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Ya Bro, I have again put the plaster back and the doc says it will take another 3 weeks. So crossing my fingers/legs and everything which I can cross
Don't cross anything bro, especially the fingers.
Take it easy during these 3 weeks, count your blessings. And before long you will be as good as new.
Old 29th January 2010, 09:15   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Extremely sad to see this. It's more than a month after your horrible experience now. How are you feeling now? Palm bone crack is healed?
@Rudra, Palm bone is not healed.Only 20-30% is filled.Previous page has the image of the x-ray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
Don't cross anything bro, especially the fingers.
Take it easy during these 3 weeks, count your blessings. And before long you will be as good as new.
Thanks bro for the words
Old 29th January 2010, 09:58   #204
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shishir
With my minor accident experiences, I feel that the law in this country is more favourable for the people who commit the mistake rather than the innocent accident victims. People can easily say sorry, pay the bail & get away, while the victims suffer mentally & physically. It doesn't mean that the victims get happy seeing the law punishing them harshly, but, if the law is stringent on the people who commit mistakes, atleast, fearing that, people will avoid such mistakes right?

I'm very much upset after reading this thread & I'm sure this is going to take my day to recover. Sorry pal, I couldn't write anything further, I wish you & your family a speedy recovery with no other complications.
Old 29th January 2010, 10:02   #205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Hi Shishir
With my minor accident experiences, I feel that the law in this country is more favourable for the people who commit the mistake rather than the innocent accident victims. People can easily say sorry, pay the bail & get away, while the victims suffer mentally & physically. It doesn't mean that the victims get happy seeing the law punishing them harshly, but, if the law is stringent on the people who commit mistakes, atleast, fearing that, people will avoid such mistakes right?

I'm very much upset after reading this thread & I'm sure this is going to take my day to recover. Sorry pal, I couldn't write anything further, I wish you & your family a speedy recovery with no other complications.
You are absolutely right in the first paragraph. Sorry for not making your day. Thanks for the wishes
Old 1st February 2010, 19:27   #206
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Sad to see this post. What would have been an amazing travelogue ended up in the street experiences section. But what's important is the fact that by god's grace you people are safe. More than the accident, it's the trauma and the psychological effect that take longer to go away. Hope your little one doesn't carry any stigma. Get well soon, and come back with a travelogue in future! My best wishes for the same.
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:01   #207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Sad to see this post. What would have been an amazing travelogue ended up in the street experiences section. But what's important is the fact that by god's grace you people are safe. More than the accident, it's the trauma and the psychological effect that take longer to go away. Hope your little one doesn't carry any stigma. Get well soon, and come back with a travelogue in future! My best wishes for the same.
Thanks MX6, currently looking for a used car and surely will come out with a travelouge soon.
Old 6th February 2010, 11:29   #208
BHPian

Shishir, I just read your post today. That is one horrible experience for someone to go through. Although I feel very sad for you, at this time, I do feel really happy that none were hurt and you are all doing fine now, especially your little son. Thank God for it! I hope God gives you and your family the strength to get through this ordeal (I know it easier said than done). Too sad to hear that the Matiz is gone, and like your signature says, one needs to take care of his/her car really well. Cars that are taken care of really well can be our Guardian Angels at time, just like yours was.

Wishing you and your family a speedy and total recovery.
Old 7th February 2010, 11:26   #209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanik View Post
Shishir, I just read your post today. That is one horrible experience for someone to go through. Although I feel very sad for you, at this time, I do feel really happy that none were hurt and you are all doing fine now, especially your little son. Thank God for it! I hope God gives you and your family the strength to get through this ordeal (I know it easier said than done). Too sad to hear that the Matiz is gone, and like your signature says, one needs to take care of his/her car really well. Cars that are taken care of really well can be our Guardian Angels at time, just like yours was.

Wishing you and your family a speedy and total recovery.
Thanks for the wishes.As you said it was a guardian angel for me
Old 8th February 2010, 00:35   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Thanks MX6, currently looking for a used car and surely will come out with a travelouge soon.
Which cars are you considering? I am sure after this accident, you wouldn't be considering anything from the Maruti stable.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks