Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2024, 08:44   #1396

Re: "Child Seat" for Babies & Kids

Hi any23. Can you please help me with the Graco distributor contact info? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by any23 View Post
Congratulations, and welcome to parenthood.

This is the only reason I went ahead and ordered Graco even if it was bit heavy on the pocket considering range of child seats available from different brands. Why Extend2fit model only because it offers extra legroom for the child which I feel will be handy once the child grows. It is a well put together seat and felt sturdy. comfort part I still cannot comment on, but as per reviews it will shine in that department too.
Old 29th March 2024, 17:27   #1397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettertwitter View Post
Hi any23. Can you please help me with the Graco distributor contact info? Thank you.
Hope this helps, request you to update here if they are still doing business in India.
Attached Thumbnails
"Child Seat" for Babies & Kids-screenshot_20240329123741.png  

any23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 09:59   #1398

This helped, thanks!

I spoke to Suresh. Gracos have been largely out of stock for a while. He has a few Nuna and Britax as of now but not the kind I want - convertible and 0-11 years. I think Chicco with their stores is the only global brand with some decent presence in India now.

I will likely end up buying either Chicco Unico Evo I-Size (c.25k) or Nextfit Zip (c.34k). Any other recommendations are welcome too of course, based on availability.

Thanks all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by any23 View Post
Hope this helps, request you to update here if they are still doing business in India.
bettertwitter is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks