Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2020, 09:47   #931
BHPian

Re: Tata builds a Nexon EV. EDIT: Launched at ₹13.99 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai100 View Post
Hi Guys,

I have booked a Nexon EV XZ+Lux variant, I have been allotted a car here in Bangalore and mostly be ready for delivery by weekend, I was planning to get the insurance done myself, However Most websites I see do not have an option to Choose the EV variant , And one that has, that is ICICI is showing
Hi, I ended up going with Go Digit. There you will find option under CNG section I think but it’s the EV one only which I confirmed with their customer team.

I got around 8k cheaper (56k, bumper to bumper, zero dep) on GoDigit. However, my dealer has assured he will price match, so waiting on final purchase. I am from Mumbai btw.
bornnerd is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th June 2020, 21:40   #932
BHPian

Re: Tata builds a Nexon EV. EDIT: Launched at ₹13.99 lakhs

Hey man...that's great and congrats on the purchase. I was checking the car out too and pretty thrilled on the reports. Btw, you get that cable which you can connect directly which is the slow charging (heard it takes around 8 hrs to charge from 0 to 100% which is fine i.e. can leave it over night. But do they also provide the fast charging to the customers and any idea what is the price?

Update: Never mind, I see it's been discussed already :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandu1382 View Post
Thank you.
Sure. Let's meet up.

Yeah.. I'd be really happy if the car gave 250km range without any effort.

I didn't get a license plate yet. The dealer says that it'll be given after 17th May (after the lockdown)

I'm attaching a couple of screenshots of the app and the screen while charging.

Please tell me what exactly you'd want me to checkout. I'm excited
Mod Note: BHPian Samba's Tata Nexon EV Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 30th June 2020 at 10:55. Reason: Adding link to BHPian Samba's review
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed