Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2021, 05:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

India's 1st EV battery plant | Epsilon starts production of lithium-ion batteries in KA

Better late than never. Epsilon Advanced Materials starts production of lithium-ion batteries in Karnataka.

The world needs another manufacturing hub and India is where it should be. More on Epsilon news here.
sandeepmohan is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 10th April 2021, 16:19   #2
BHPian

Re: India's 1st EV battery plant | Epsilon starts production of lithium-ion batteries in KA

Interesting news. I like where we're headed as a country when it comes to the EV space. I liked it so much that I'm now working at Ola Electric. The future is indeed electrified and exciting to say the least.

On an unrelated rant: Google goes with Crores of Dollars and Bloomberg prefers Billions of Rupees. Why? Just Why?
Tassem is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th April 2021, 02:54   #3
BHPian

Re: India's 1st EV battery plant | Epsilon starts production of lithium-ion batteries in KA

Is this plant the first? The Suzuki Denso Toshiba JV in Gujarat is the first Li Battery mass production facility in India as per other reports.
sureshkishore is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th April 2021, 05:21   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshkishore View Post
The Suzuki Denso Toshiba JV in Gujarat is the first Li Battery mass production facility in India as per other reports.
I was not aware of this. I must add that the article about Epsilon talks about them being the first Indian company to mass produce batteries for EV's so it could be that they are the first for being able manufacture packaged battery packs for EV's.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks