Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2021, 12:49   #1
Senior - BHPian

Lucid Air Dream Edition R is the longest-range electric car; achieves 836 km on a single charge

The Lucid Air Dream Edition R has received an official EPA-rating of 520 miles (836 km) range on a single charge. This makes it the first electric car ever to breach the 500-mile range. The Lucid Air Dream Edition also beats its closest rival by over 100 miles.

Lucid Air Dream Edition R is the longest-range electric car; achieves 836 km on a single charge-lucidairdreameditionrange1.jpg

The Lucid Air Dream Edition is offered in two variants: Range and Performance. The 836 km range announced by EPA is from the brand's Dream Edition Range variant, equipped with 19-inch wheels. The electric sedan also offers 21-inch wheels as optional, however, this drops the range to around 774 km on a single charge. The base 'Range' variant of the Dream Edition electric sedan also manages to offer 933 BHP from its electric powertrain.

Lucid Air Dream Edition R is the longest-range electric car; achieves 836 km on a single charge-lucidairdreameditionrange2.jpg

The range-topping 'Performance' variant on the Lucid Air Dream Edition with the 19-inch wheels offers 758 km. Similarly, the range drops to 725 km when fitted with the optional 21-inch wheels. The Performance variant of the Dream Edition, however, produces a higher power output of around 1,111 BHP.

The company has announced that deliveries of the Lucid Air will commence internationally sometime before the end of this year.

Link to Team-BHP news
RahulNagaraj is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 17th September 2021, 17:55   #2
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Re: Lucid Air Dream Edition R is the longest-range electric car; achieves 836 km on a single charge

Looks better than a Tesla in my opinion
Old 17th September 2021, 22:41   #3
BHPian

Re: Lucid Air Dream Edition R is the longest-range electric car; achieves 836 km on a single charge

All those range topping figures on what's the 'range of distance' is and no numbers on battery capacity on this? How many KW battery has been fitted on this I wonder. Nonetheless, if electric cars are going to have such range along with performance, I'm so ready for the future now!
Old 18th September 2021, 00:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahven View Post
How many KW battery has been fitted on this I wonder.
If I am not mistaken, Lucid Air has 113kWh battery.
StarrySky is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks