Team-BHP > Electric Cars

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2023, 15:05   #1
BHPian

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen

Tata Motors today launches the upgraded Nexon EV MAX XZ+ LUX :

Gets a Larger 26.03 cm (10.25 inch) Infotainment Screen, TFT High
Resolution HD Display, 180+ voice commands, HD Rear View Camera and Wireless Android Auto & Apple Carplay
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-img_4006.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-img_4011.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-img_4010.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-img_4009.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-nexon-ev-max-xz-lux-interior-infotainment-screen.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-nexon-ev-max-xz-lux-interior-infotainment-screen-apple-carplay.jpeg  

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen-nexon-ev-max-xz-lux-interior-infotainment-screen-apple-carplay-ii.jpeg  

XRoader_001 is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 16:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen

Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscreen - Post moved to a new thread.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 16:25   #3
BHPian

Excellent move by Tata. Since I am waiting for Punch EV to launch, this news give me hope that Punch EV will also have 10.25 inch touchscreen.

I may be asking too much, I wish Tata change the speedometer as well as look & feel of horn pad too.
GoBabyGo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 16:51   #4
FNM
BHPian

So feature wise, is this exactly like the Max Dark Edition, except that this has the normal beige colour seats and trim? Or are there any extra features over the Dark Edition?
Old 2nd June 2023, 18:25   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNM View Post
So feature wise, is this exactly like the Max Dark Edition, except that this has the normal beige colour seats and trim? Or are there any extra features over the Dark Edition?
No feature change other than the screen just that they wanted lux model to have same screen as dark version thus making a smaller price gap between lux and dark edition. Ex showroom for lux edition got bumped up by Rs. 30k
ferrarirules is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 18:57   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

It’s a good move. That old 7 inch screen with outdated graphics and interface didn’t really belong in a 20L rupee car. This one single update brings parity with similarly priced cars and fixes the reverse camera display/resolution as well. That said, the Nexon is due for an all new model very soon, so prospective buyers might as well wait for that. You don’t want your shiny new 6 month old car to become an old model.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 19:08   #7
FNM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
That said, the Nexon is due for an all new model very soon, so prospective buyers might as well wait for that. You don’t want your shiny new 6 month old car to become an old model.
I know the next-gen Nexon EV will be announced this August, but any idea when it will actually go on sale?
Old 2nd June 2023, 19:29   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNM View Post
I know the next-gen Nexon EV will be announced this August, but any idea when it will actually go on sale?
I think Punch EV will be announced before Nexon EV update. According to more, Nexon EV will be either Diwali or Q1-2024. Harrier EV is also on the cards as well so Nexon EV update might get pushed further as well.
ferrarirules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 19:47   #9
FNM
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ LUX upgraded with 10.25-inch touchscree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
I think Punch EV will be announced before Nexon EV update. According to more, Nexon EV will be either Diwali or Q1-2024. Harrier EV is also on the cards as well so Nexon EV update might get pushed further as well.
Sightings of the next-gen Nexon EV test mules have become very frequent recently, far more than sightings of the Punch EV. This leads me to believe the car couod go on sale this year itself. But you could also be right that the Punch and Harrier EV’s might go on sale before the new Nexon.
FNM is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2023, 17:30   #10

Any idea if there is a plan to provide some of these features, like wireless android auto, voice assistant, to existing owners as part of a software update? Is that even possible?

Most Viewed