Team-BHP > Electric Cars

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 09:49   #1
Senior - BHPian

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets

Indica Vista EV, which got more than 500 orders in Spain.
Attached Thumbnails
First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-3.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-4.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-5.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-17.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-18.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-19.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-20.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-21.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-11.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-12.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-13.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-14.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-15.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-16.jpg  

Old 2nd June 2010, 09:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

Indica Vista export model interior
Attached Thumbnails
First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-1.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-2.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-6.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-7.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-8.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-9.jpg  

First official pics: Indica Vista EV CVT, LHD Vista Interior for Euro markets-10.jpg  

Old 2nd June 2010, 09:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Neat scoop Sid, the steering looks really meaty. The greatest joy from these pics is that many features shown here will filter down to locally sold cars in the near future
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thats really neat!

But the question is when are we getting the EV in India and what would be its approx price
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:06   #5
BHPian

A story of encouragement for Indica fans like me. Hope it come to our city too.
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:07   #6
Senior - BHPian

first time i am seeing an automatic Indica..Tata Motors, what is it stopping you guys to not introduce this in the home market?
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:16   #7
BHPian

Nice pics. Interiors are a bit unexciting, IMHO. Electric cars need to have the DNA of being futuristic
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:27   #8
BHPian

Nice scoop, love the interiors somehow the blue fits well with the overall design. I guess the Euro spec cars have a more premium feel to the overall fit and finish, wish we had a similar launch in India.

Love the charging point
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:31   #9
BHPian

Neat pics! But something doesn't feel right. It is supposed to be a LHD, but most of the pictures show the windshield wipers in the RHD configuration. Cost cutting measures (ala Logan)?

Last edited by leodelg : 2nd June 2010 at 10:34.
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:46   #10
BHPian

nice scoop. the double DIN audio headunit in black finish looks more solid and premium than the integrated system with silver finish. Whats under the hood?

I think the launch will be more from gathering learning experince. Probably only leased and not sold to the customer??

Last edited by the VTEC guy : 2nd June 2010 at 10:48.
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:18   #11
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Tata for being even with us. The interiors in this are nothing to get excited about just as we get it here. But the indica vista sure does look handsome in these pics.
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:01   #12
BANNED

Any idea of the battery pack and the tech specs of the vehicle? I m sure there must have been some flab cutting measures that have been implemented too.
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:04   #13
Senior - BHPian

The EV should be in contention for Indian Markets. Though, a trimmed down version would also suffice. Any idea on the pricing for the EV in Spain markets?
Old 2nd June 2010, 13:19   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Any idea of the battery pack and the tech specs of the vehicle? I m sure there must have been some flab cutting measures that have been implemented too.
DISCLAIMER : The translation is my own and in case of any errors, please excuse me.

According to the website watermarked on the pics Precios de coches, pruebas de automoviles, informacion del motor

The car will be available by the end of the year, the EV range starts from 30,000 EUR (including some benefit for 6,000 EUR). The car will come equipped with 40 kW motor and you can get an overboost to 55kW during peak acceleration.

The batteries are Li-Ion with a capacity of 106Ah and supply power at 250V, they can be charged on the regular electricity network (i.e 230 V supply) . Time to full charge is 8 hours, Tata claims a range of 200 km on full charge, and a 0 - 50 km/hr time of 9 secs.

The website also claims that Tazzari Zero ( I think an Italian EV) which is much smaller and lighter does the same in 6 secs.

It also claims that the Indica Vista EV will come with the same kind of equipment as the regular Indica Vista.

One main difference between the EV range and the regular Vista is that the EV range is homologated only for 4 occupants.

Last edited by indivic : 2nd June 2010 at 13:24.
Old 2nd June 2010, 13:24   #15
Senior - BHPian

The interiors are nice. Looks like Tata has used high quality materials inside.

Why does it have full wheel covers? In fact, I have noticed this trend in some more EVs! Any particular reason?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed