Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-37.html)

The second shot is brilliant. Only if you have gotten closer the car. I know its dangerous, but shooting a drift with a wide angle lens can yield some exciting results

Some re-cropping can help.

Name:  Picture20078f2028Large2.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  62.0 KB

Sagar, the second is fantastic as is! Good work!

Here's one of mine, my RX.

@sagar- love the 2nd shot. I like samurai's crop. gets across more of that sideways movement.
Is that kutlee's hooligan that you've pictured?

shakensoul: thats a clean picture. Looks like that bike is poping out of the screen.

Thanks mansidea, thats my recently finished project :D

No pp done, just basic photography.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar (Post 895174)
@furious - first shot needs a little bit of reduction of contrast in my opinion. Try out de-saturating the background keeping the car coloured - should turn out good i guess.
Second shot is lovely - a bit of editing on the sky and cropping should make a perfect picture !

Will keep your suggestions in mind. Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 895176)
The second shot is brilliant. Only if you have gotten closer the car. I know its dangerous, but shooting a drift with a wide angle lens can yield some exciting results

I used my kit lens for this shot and yes, I could have gone closer. It was a sudden unexpected drift and I hardly had any time to set the shutter speed, exposure, aperture, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 895271)
Sagar, the second is fantastic as is! Good work!

Thanks a lot Ishan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippergeo (Post 895892)
@sagar- love the 2nd shot. I like samurai's crop. gets across more of that sideways movement.
Is that kutlee's hooligan that you've pictured?

Yes, it is Mahesh's madness!

Here is a small imitation trick of rjstyle's balenos. Only diff, the baleno twins are replaced with two fiery red Vivas.

@Sagar, please send me a check of Rs.1000 for using my car's picture without my permissionlol:

My 1st venture into this thread , an old picture like Sagar mentioned.

The Auto-Image thread-dsc_1910-medium.jpg

I haven't had the time to shoot my baleno off-late hence the prolonged silence.

Here are a few shots I took at Qatar. My Dad's SUV. Here are two, more coming up.

First of all, this the first image I am posting here taken from my brand new Nikon D40. I was trying to shoot cars in motion when I ended up with this. I know, its just a civic. Its my first SLR camera. Photoshop has been used just for minor correction and no motion blur has been added.
The Auto-Image thread-civicpan1.jpg

Ferrari F430 at Santana Row.

The Auto-Image thread-f4303.jpg

Some Pics i took at last years Fiat rally.