Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2008, 19:54   #3256
BHPian

I think the guy who compiled this mumbo-jumbo was on an all time high..!
Old 21st October 2008, 20:31   #3257
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Seems like a serious peice of paper! And I feel like there's something wrong with my understanding power, I read it and can't make sense of it.
Old 21st October 2008, 21:05   #3258
Distinguished - BHPian

Ajay I'm in shock. I request you for the original scan by email - My first name@team-bhp.com.

I did something else. I logged into his "email site" and read the first mail there was. I am in complete shock. I've never seen so many smileys in my life.

He said "Tera kya hoga Browniya" he said that. Nobody can say that. Nobody. Nobody. *shaking head* Nobody.

Meanwhile, let's do the drugs.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 21st October 2008 at 21:08.
Old 21st October 2008, 21:16   #3259
Team-BHP Support

Sam, he is a life member at the "Acoustical Society of India!" Good Luck.
Old 21st October 2008, 21:55   #3260
BHPian

what the HECK !!! ?? who is this guy?
I have never seen some thing like this in all my life, and i've worked as a sound tech for 18 yrs.
@ sam - get this guy arrested and exiled to Guatemala. He's the biggest tripper in all my Sound reinforcement History
This is sure a high! man.
Can TBHP put a WANTED poster out for this guy?
And to know that he's a Life member of an esteemed order.
Old 21st October 2008, 22:43   #3261
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I did something else. I logged into his "email site" and read the first mail there was. I am in complete shock. I've never seen so many smileys in my life.
And did you forward that mail to your email id? sent items
Old 22nd October 2008, 13:04   #3262
BHPian

Sammy, this reminds me of yyour LJ card. If you still have that scan and post na

Quote:
Ajay I'm in shock. I request you for the original scan by email - My first name@team-bhp.com.

He said "Tera kya hoga Browniya" he said that. Nobody can say that. Nobody. Nobody. *shaking head* Nobody.

Old 22nd October 2008, 13:35   #3263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Heyyy! He just said eat maida, pizza, junk food, drink away to glory, and have free sex (dont pay, not even for the flowers or connies). There's nothing in there about drugs!
Old 22nd October 2008, 13:41   #3264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Heyyy! He just said eat maida, pizza, junk food, drink away to glory, and have free sex (dont pay, not even for the flowers or connies). There's nothing in there about drugs!
Oh yes indeedy, he did! Para 3, line 5
Were you too busy looking for drunken driving to have missed this one?
Old 22nd October 2008, 15:14   #3265
BHPian

Just logged onto his indiatimes account (Couldn't believe it actually worked).
There was this email and his address in signature read:
Quote:
United Suburbs Of Mumbai,
United States Of India,
United Countries Of Earth,
Planet Earth
The Milky

Last edited by SumitBahl : 22nd October 2008 at 15:15.
Old 23rd October 2008, 07:02   #3266
BHPian

Here are just a few more.

Two Nuns ran out of fuel out in the country side, they found an old farmer who was ready to siphon some gas from his old tractor. but the problem was that they didn't have a container, after looking around they found an old 'water pot' and a 'garden watering can'. And the farmer helped fill these old bashed up containers. The Nuns walked back to the road and while they we're filling the fuel, a motorist who saw the sight, stopped and commented. "sisters, i may not agree with your religion but I surely admire your Faith"

There was poster in town that said "Make Love not War" under it some wrote - 'we do both,we're married'

If we all decided that we had enough food, our houses were big enough, our cars satisfactory and our clothes sufficient, our economic system would collapse tomorrow
Old 23rd October 2008, 11:20   #3267
BHPian

That piece of scanned paper should be awarded the 'Joke of the Thread' ! I somehow pity people who work with him or near him. May God have mercy on their souls.

Run run - there's a monkey in the building.
Old 23rd October 2008, 17:00   #3268
BHPian

Today's mail forward

Sitting at home one night with his wife, a man is casually tossing peanuts into the air and catching them in his mouth. As the couple take in the latest episode of their favorite program, the man loses concentration for a split second, and a peanut goes into his ear. He tries to get it out, but succeeds only in forcing the thing in awfully deep.

After a few hours of fruitless rooting the couple decide to go to the hospital, but on their way out of the front door they meet their daughter coming in with her boyfriend.

The boyfriend takes control of the situation; he tells them he's studying medicine and that they're not to worry about a thing. He then sticks two fingers up the man's nose and asks him to blow, and low and behold, the nut shoots from the ear and out across the room.

As the daughter and her boyfriend go through to the kitchen to get drinks, the man and his wife sit down to discuss their luck. "So" the wife says, "what do you think he'll become after he finishes school? A GP or a surgeon?"

"Well says the man, rubbing his nose, "by the smell of his fingers, I think he's likely to be our son-in-law."
cheers:
Old 23rd October 2008, 18:26   #3269
BHPian

Investment analyst and entrepreneur Dr. Marc Faber concluded his monthly bulletin (June 2008) with the Following:

''The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate.
If we spend that money at Wal-Mart , the money goes to China ..
If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs.
If we buy a computer it will go to India ..
If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala .
If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany ..
If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan
and none of it will help the American economy.
The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer,
since these are the only products still produced in US. I've been doing my part.'
Old 24th October 2008, 06:27   #3270
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post
That piece of scanned paper should be awarded the 'Joke of the Thread' ! I somehow pity people who work with him or near him. May God have mercy on their souls.

Run run - there's a monkey in the building.
The best part was recalling the army to sell carrot juice...Man this guy should be embalmed and put in a museum. Pity darwin isn't around to study this unique specimen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks