Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2008, 18:16   #3361
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick030581 View Post
A chicken and an egg were lying in bed together.The chicken rolls over and says,"Well finally we have settled the debate !"
LOL LOL!!! That was hilarious!

And the KY Jelly ad. :o that is one NASTY picture!
Old 18th December 2008, 19:01   #3362
Senior - BHPian

New Mexico
Traveling outside Taos, a man comes upon a Native American lying in the middle of the road with his ear pressed against the blacktop. "What are you doing?" asks the man.
The tribesman replies, "Woman, late 30s, three kids, one barking dog in late model, four-door station wagon, traveling at 65 mph."
"Amazing! You can tell all of that just by listening to the ground?"
"No," says the Native American. "They ran over me five minutes ago."
Old 19th December 2008, 09:38   #3363
BHPian

@neo - Very very nice ad mate,its a very difficult product to advertise and keepint it inoffensive is a real challenge.But whoever came up with this idea sure has a wacky mind
Very subtle and at the same time very effective.No mistaking what its for once it hits you

@neo - You should also post this in the thread on best and worst ads.Its for TV ads but I think this deserves a special mention

Last edited by aah78 : 9th January 2009 at 05:49. Reason: Posts merged. Additional smiley deleted.
Old 19th December 2008, 19:03   #3364
BHPian

@mav: the 1st time I saw the ad or rather any time I see the ad, all i want to know is what was the guy (on 2nd thoughts gal) thinking when s/he created the ad. Subtle and yet so powerful. I want to sit and pick the admaker's brain. not a word said n innocent pic and yet bam it just hits you ( if u spot it in the 1st place) I have had to explain it to many friends and now I call them murderers the killed the whole point :-)

Last edited by Technocrat : 19th December 2008 at 19:17. Reason: Even Indirect usage of Fould words is not allowed, please dont try to bypass the rule
Old 21st December 2008, 12:00   #3365
BHPian

Just clowning around.

why did the clown come home soaking wet on a sunny day?

His act was all washed up.

why did the clown have a bath in the middle of his show in the circus?

coz the ringmaster had asked him to clean up his act.

santa goes to banta's house and does find him anywhere. he looks in the bathroom and finds a sick banta standing in a tub of water. on asking why so Banta replies 'doctor asked me to have this pill in water'

will be back with more.
Old 21st December 2008, 16:15   #3366
BHPian

In Late

The secretary came in late for work the third day in a row. The boss called her into his office and said, "Now look Sharon, I know we had a wild fling for a while, but that's over. I expect you to conduct yourself like any other employee around here. Who told you you could come and go as you please around here?"

Sharon simply smiled, lit up a cigarette, and while exhaling said, "My lawyer."
Old 22nd December 2008, 16:39   #3367
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday I was having some work done at the Ford dealer. A woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred- ten.

We all looked at each other, and the mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred- ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710 !!

He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

The Official Joke thread-710.jpg
Old 22nd December 2008, 16:44   #3368
Senior - BHPian

N_C: Maybe you could give her a link to this store. The 710 cap is available online.

710 Cap - $5.99 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!
Old 22nd December 2008, 16:50   #3369
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Yesterday I was having some work done at the Ford dealer. A woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred- ten.

We all looked at each other, and the mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred- ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710 !!

He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...html#post96217
Old 22nd December 2008, 17:51   #3370
jat
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post
"Thought you might appreciate the subtlety of this ad, done by a Brazilian ad agency, for a lubricating gel (K-Y equivalent) targeting the French market. They were trying to come up with an ad that is not offensive or tasteless. The picture looks completely innocent until you notice the details... Oh, my God. Look carefully at the details. Apparently, it has created quite a buzz in Europe."
I still can't get it, the fifth is missing

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd December 2008 at 17:59. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 24th December 2008, 01:06   #3371
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jat View Post
I still can't get it, the fifth is missing
Well it isnt missing. it's in the same position/place. you would see it if it wernt for the girl
Old 24th December 2008, 10:19   #3372
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras211 View Post
Well it isnt missing. it's in the same position/place. you would see it if it wernt for the girl
I dont think that the fifth post was actually there....but yeah thats the impression that the add tries to give

Regards,
Old 24th December 2008, 10:34   #3373
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post

Attachment 81528
What a intelligent woman!!!
Old 24th December 2008, 11:13   #3374
BHPian

Very good One. Ignorrence to the height

Thanks good jokes.
Old 25th December 2008, 15:10   #3375
BANNED

Printer's Devil

We know the special place Bill Clinton has in errr... voyeurs' hearts.

So, could not resist posting this one:-

The Hindu Business Line : Bill Clinton may be Hillary's special enjoy for India, Pak

Just in case the editor has wizened up, here is the screen shot.

The Official Joke thread-bill_hilary.jpg

For those who are wondering when I got it, I have the site open, as I am posting this.

Last edited by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR : 25th December 2008 at 15:11.

Most Viewed