Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2012, 17:55   #6901
BHPian

Re: The Official Joke thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
^^Some nice jokes there Sajid but please use the edit button while posting again within 30 mins of last post instead of creating back to back post.

You seems to be a really old member but still I would request you to go through the forum rules once/once again to have an infraction free stay here.

Anyway keep the jokes coming.
Point taken ! Will keep that in mind , created more than one post because i had around 20 -30 jokes in my mind when i started to post them here , i felt my post would look really long if i posted all the jokes in a single post.
Old 15th March 2012, 19:34   #6902
BHPian

They need a YetiGuide® therefore dedicated to Sam:

The Official Joke thread-420153_380526045306006_277167002308578_1312327_501246217_n.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now a joke:

2 Lovers park mein tree ke piche romance kar rahe they, Tabhi 1 budha aadmi aaya aur bola "Beta kya yehi hamari Sanskriti hai?"

Ladka Bola "Nahi uncle, ye to Pallavi hai. Aap galat ped ke piche aa gaye"

English Translation:
2 lovers were romancing behind a tree. An old man came and said "Is this our sanskriti (culture)?"

Boy said "No uncle. This is Pallavi. You have come behind a wrong tree."

Cheers!
Irish
Old 15th March 2012, 22:21   #6903
Joy
BHPian

Height of facebook addiction:
A boy's fb status: "I'm online on fb during lecture hahaha"
Coment from his professor: "Get out of the class now"
Dean liked coment...!
Friend comented: "Jaldi aa yaar, cafe me fit mahol hay"
Gate keeper's comment: "Saab pehle idhar aa ke apni bike lock kar dena"
Mom commented: "Nalaiq class nahi parhni to sabzi le ke seedha ghar wapis aa."

[English translation:
Friend comented: "Come soon yaar, cafe is rocking"
Gate keeper's comment: "Sir, First you come here and lock your bike"
Mom commented: "You Worthless! if you are not in class, please bring vegetables from the market and come home immediately."
Old 15th March 2012, 22:54   #6904
Senior - BHPian

I wanna wish my son 13th birthday today.. I don't have a son.. But some day he is gonna enter T-BHP and go through all these posts and realize how much I think of him. Its gonna be quite emotional...happy birthday son.. Daddy loves u a lot.

Last edited by Anand123 : 15th March 2012 at 22:56.
Old 16th March 2012, 10:16   #6905
Senior - BHPian

Bill Gates died and, much to everyone's surprise, went to Heaven.

When he got there, he had to wait in the reception area, which was about the size of Massachusetts. There were millions of people living in tents. Food and water were being distributed from the backs of trucks, while staffers with clipboards slowly worked their way through the crowd.

Bill lived in a tent for three weeks until, finally, a staffer in his late teens approached him. The young man was wearing a blue T-shirt with the words TEAM PETER emblazoned on it in large yellow letters.

"Hello," said the staffer in a bored voice. "My name is Gabriel and I'll be your induction coordinator."

Bill started to ask a question, but Gabriel interrupted him.

"No, I'm not the Archangel Gabriel. I'm a guy from Philadelphia named Gabriel who died in a car wreck at 17. Now give me your name, last name first, unless you were Chinese, in which case it's first name first."

"Gates, Bill."

Gabriel started searching through the sheaf of papers on his clipboard, looking for Bill's Record of Earthly Works.

"What's going on here?" asked Bill. "Why are all these people here? Where's St. Peter? Where are the pearly gates?"

Gabriel ignored the questions until he located Bill's records. "It says here that you were the president of a large software company. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Well do the math! When this St. Peter business started, it was easy. Only a hundred or so people died every day, and Peter could handle it by himself."

"But now there are over five billion people on earth. When God said to 'go forth and multiply,' he didn't say 'like rabbits!' Ten thousand people die every hour, over a quarter-million a day. Do you think Peter can meet them all personally?"

"I guess not."

"You guess right. So he had to franchise the operation. Now, Peter is the CEO of Team Peter Enterprises, Inc. Franchisees like me handle the actual inductions."

Gabriel looked though his paperwork some more and then continued. "Your paperwork seems to be in order. And with a background like yours, you'll be getting a plum job assignment."

"Job assignment?"

"Of course. Did you expect to spend eternity sitting on your bum and drinking ambrosia? Heaven is a big operation. You have to pull your weight around here!"
Gabriel took out a triplicate form, had Bill sign at the bottom, and then tore out the middle copy and handed it to Bill. "Take this down to induction center no. 23 and meet up with your occupational coordinator. His name is Abraham--and no, he's not that Abraham."

Bill walked to induction center no. 23 and met with Abraham after a mere six-hour wait.

"Heaven is centuries behind in building its data-processing infrastructure," explained Abraham. "As you've seen, we're still doing everything on paper. It takes us a week just to process new entries. Your job will be to supervise Heaven's new data processing center."

"We're building the largest computing facility in creation. Half a million computers connected by a multisegment fiber-optic network, all running into a back-end server network with a thousand CPUs on a gigabit channel. Fault tolerant, distributed processing, the works."

Bill could barely contain his excitement. "Wow! What a great job! This is really Heaven!"

"We're just finishing construction, and we'll be starting operations soon. Would you like to go see the center now?"

"You bet!"

Abraham and Bill caught the shuttle bus and went to Heaven's new data processing center. It was a truly huge facility, a hundred times bigger than the Astrodome. Workers were crawling all over the place, getting the miles of fiber optic cables properly installed.

But the center was dominated by the computers. Half a million computers, arranged nearly row-by-row, half a million...

Macintoshes... All running Linux software! All open source! Not a single byte of Microsoft code!

The thought of spending eternity using products he had spent his whole life working to destroy was too much for Bill.

He exclaimed. "What about Windows??? Excel??? Word???"

"You're forgetting something," said Abraham.

"What's that?" asked Bill plaintively.

"This is Heaven," explained Abraham. "If you want to build a data processing center based on PCs running Windows, then you'll have to go elsewhere!"
Old 16th March 2012, 12:48   #6906
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers and badges on cars

Not seen on a car but a parking place, who said China is invading India in Kashmir

The Official Joke thread-wp_000005.jpg
Old 16th March 2012, 12:58   #6907
BHPian

Santa's chinese wife dies 1 year after mariage...
Banta tries 2 console but not sure what 2 say

suddenly blurts

Yaar chinese thi.. Aur kitne din chalti.?.

English translation:

Santa's chinese wife dies 1 year after mariage...
Banta tries 2 console but not sure what 2 say

suddenly blurts

Don't worry my friend after all Chinese items don't last for long ;-)

----------------
----------------

Friendship is an interpersonal and immediate understanding of interactional ways of peculiaristic & democratically undefined methods of controlling emotional hyperbolic reactions.....

Yunhi friend-friend bolne se kuch nahi hota..

Definition pataa honi chahiye Definition.
Samjhe.

English translation:

Friendship is an interpersonal and immediate understanding of interactional ways of peculiaristic & democratically undefined methods of controlling emotional hyperbolic reactions.....

Just by calling friend friend one does not become friend

One should also know the real definition of Friendship :-)

Last edited by saurabhdadhichi : 16th March 2012 at 13:02.
Old 16th March 2012, 14:03   #6908
BHPian

I will never be like my Dad.

Because I will never have a super awesome son like he did.
Old 16th March 2012, 14:15   #6909
BHPian

Nice ones Source : Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
The Official Joke thread-ignor.jpg  

The Official Joke thread-surprise.jpg  

The Official Joke thread-dogball.jpg  

The Official Joke thread-idk.jpg  

Old 16th March 2012, 14:25   #6910
Senior - BHPian

One for Mallus, don't miss the end!

Old 16th March 2012, 15:00   #6911
Senior - BHPian

Few of the best ones from Facebook

The Official Joke thread-430528_10150606957008434_52986438433_9351893_656622047_n.jpg

The Official Joke thread-391162_10150480429773434_52986438433_8944449_573321406_n.jpg
Old 16th March 2012, 15:05   #6912
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post
Few of the best ones from Facebook

Attachment 903515
There are two "the" s
Old 16th March 2012, 15:07   #6913
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adg_andy View Post
There are two "the" s
Oh C'mon... Why din't you hold if for a while? Right guess tho'

Last edited by Warwithwheels : 16th March 2012 at 15:16.
Old 16th March 2012, 15:19   #6914
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post
Oh C'mon... Why din't you hold if for a while? Right guess tho'
Its an easy one!! and this test is from pre-facebook era

Last edited by Latheesh : 16th March 2012 at 15:21.
Old 16th March 2012, 15:36   #6915
Senior - BHPian

another good pick off the net

**The ultimate rejection letter**

Herbert MillingtonChair - Search Committee, Whitson University, College Hill, MA

Dear Professor Millington,

Thank you for your letter of March 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me an assistant professor position in your department.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. Despite Whitson's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time.

Therefore, I will assume the position of assistant professor in your department this August. I look forward to seeing you then. Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Sincerely,
Chris L. Jensen

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks