Old 26th June 2007, 18:06   #346
SRK
Senior - BHPian

TO:

rOaD AsSaSin!!:
Quote:
Nice work there
But I would like to suggest something
1st the wheels...I know they both are same but it doesnt seem so when you look at the pic...One is Bright while the other is Dark..Use similar sets...Until there is some serious lightning effects in play.

For graphics..Let them be there just cut out the door lines..You can use a small eraser for the job...Also using different filters can help create realistic effects.

I know I am in no position to suggest you this..
But from It would be great if you stick to the existing background..Changing the background involves lot of work..Like creating reflections..shadows..etc.
I dont try to change backgrounds..as I cant create a realistic effect..(I can create one with the same background.. )
Dont get offended it was just a suggesstion
TO
furioussphinx:
Quote:
I have to say you didnt just modify the car...But the weather too.
I liked the seat and light conversion..wheel change was good too..
Bumper looks as if been Brushed..looks nice..But the design doesnt go with the overall look of the car..would look good with the old mini.
But I didnt understand the grill thing..Can you explain me what it is..I dont seem get your idea.
Old 26th June 2007, 20:09   #347
BHPian

here is my hand t ps:

before you start throwing stuff t me this i my first chop.

then i decided to give it to my friend to finish it for me here it is by my friend:

how is it.
Old 26th June 2007, 21:04   #348
Senior - BHPian

pawan remove the scoops from the 2nd picture and keep it plain white. Looks supa cool .
For the 1st pic, please kill me and not me car .
Old 26th June 2007, 21:42   #349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
did you design the bumper on your own or is it copied of another car??
No I dint design the bumper, ripped it off a concept car. I has a tough job finding a bumper for this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
I have to say you didnt just modify the car...But the weather too.
I liked the seat and light conversion..wheel change was good too..
Bumper looks as if been Brushed..looks nice..But the design doesnt go with the overall look of the car..would look good with the old mini.
But I didnt understand the grill thing..Can you explain me what it is..I dont seem get your idea.
The Seat was a menace, had a tough time with it. Work is not top notch, but acceptable. The bumper was a little messy, sat hours searching for a bumper which matched the mini's look but its a tough job, finally had to settle with the bumper of some concept car. Grill thing in the sense the one with three blue tubes (assume)...Was playing with the pic, I thought it looked nice, 3 neon tubes behind the mesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
HEy furious,amazing work bro..could you give it the night effect like the other two pics??
Thanks man! Just a new kid on the block, still got to learn more.

Night Mode as you wanted....

Couldnt stop myself from fooling about, a little extra flavour - Rain

Thanks a lot guys,

Sagar.
Old 27th June 2007, 00:34   #350
BHPian

just tried my hand at the swift:
Old 27th June 2007, 00:36   #351
BHPian

arey srk bhai there is nothing for me to get offended on!!!
i told na comments and tips are welcome...
and about the wheels there is slight problem in the originalt pic itself the rear wheel is a bit oval in shape thats why i am having problem....
and about the backdrop i just tried for the first time!!!
anywasy thanks guys for the tips!!
Old 27th June 2007, 21:56   #352
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I think there is a craze for Baleno among the virtual and Real modifiers..

Even I am working on a Baleno..

The kit was inspired by the one posted by mclaren and done by pawan's friend..
Yes mine will be having some bits from the Subaru..but there will be the usual SRK style kit..(simple..yet stylish...thats my style)
I am trying hard to make this one real enough..
The paint will be pearl finish.(dual tone)..
and some extra unwanted things created because of the usual masti with photoshop..hehehe

Its allmost finish..Just need to add some finishing touches..like SRK Logos(hahaha)..etc..

My aim for the design was to make Baleno lovers happy!! (Hope they like it.)

Last edited by SRK : 27th June 2007 at 21:57.
Old 27th June 2007, 22:05   #353
Senior - BHPian

Pawan - The EVO X look doesn't work on the Swift, the proportions are all wrong. The grille is way too big compared to the rest of the car. Plus, you should have also colour-coded the lower half of the grille or vice-versa.
Old 28th June 2007, 00:15   #354
BHPian

SRK, waiting for your product... Its true that people are going bonkers on Baleno! Wanted to do a project on a Baleno but will wait for a while because it will stir a new competitive feeling I am presently working on a Swift. 2 door conversion, simple bodykit with just a front bumper and small side skirt, white paint job, maybe decals, CF hood, Neons (Muhahaha! I dont know why I have the fetish for neons ), well maybe a little bit of this and that too. Will be done shortly.

Guys, I was thinking, why don't we have a "Chop Fight" , its something like there is a general picture given, (high resolution, min size 1024x768) and a time span of 1 week or 5 days or whatever. Everyone can try their hand at photoshopping the image into any mod they like, but the car must be the one in the pic. They can alter the background, color, paint, door conversion, bodykit, etc. And then, the mods can choose the 'worthy' selected entries and put up a poll and a voting time span of another few days, and meanwhile another pic shall be given to work on while the voting goes in for the previous set of entires. So final we have a winner each week.

The idea behind this is that, when many people work on the same image for a long time, you tend to study and know the car in the picture much better (not the specs). So after you are done with your end result and you see others' entries also, you will learn a LOT from those as you worked on a totally different concept. Like for example, one might make the car a SUV, another might go for a soft top or a coupe. So we will get many different versions out of one source! Will be quite interesting in my opinion. Hope you get my idea.

Sagar.
Old 28th June 2007, 10:55   #355
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Guys, I was thinking, why don't we have a "Chop Fight" , its something like there is a general picture given, (high resolution, min size 1024x768) and a time span of 1 week or 5 days or whatever. Everyone can try their hand at photoshopping the image into any mod they like, but the car must be the one in the pic. They can alter the background, color, paint, door conversion, bodykit, etc. And then, the mods can choose the 'worthy' selected entries and put up a poll and a voting time span of another few days, and meanwhile another pic shall be given to work on while the voting goes in for the previous set of entires. So final we have a winner each week.

The idea behind this is that, when many people work on the same image for a long time, you tend to study and know the car in the picture much better (not the specs). So after you are done with your end result and you see others' entries also, you will learn a LOT from those as you worked on a totally different concept. Like for example, one might make the car a SUV, another might go for a soft top or a coupe. So we will get many different versions out of one source! Will be quite interesting in my opinion. Hope you get my idea.

Sagar.
Good Idea Sagar..
But will Mods allow such a thing..
It will be too confusing to start the poll and voting in this particular thread..For this we have to create a new thread each week..to keep people from confusing..

The only way this tihng can be executed in by making a new sub-forum..where we can create new threads...But the MODs wont allow it...I have some Experience..hehhee
Old 28th June 2007, 10:56   #356
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Waiting for the swift..SAGAR

By the way can any one explain me how this pearl effect on paint works??
I want to use it on my Baleno.

Last edited by SRK : 28th June 2007 at 11:05.
Old 28th June 2007, 10:57   #357
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Sagar, sounds like a very good idea to me.
Old 28th June 2007, 11:31   #358
BHPian

yes how about we start it off and the first but who will be in charge of the pictures.
Old 28th June 2007, 12:13   #359
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
yes how about we start it off and the first but who will be in charge of the pictures.
Why not contact one of the mods to hold it 'officially'?
Old 28th June 2007, 15:14   #360
BHPian

my 3rd chop i kept it subtle:
1.two door conversion
2.spoiler
3.old gen sti bumper
4.skyline side skirt
5.white colour conversion
6.rims

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks